40 years from now

>40 years from now
>Sup Forums was closed down 35 years ago once the internet got privatised by companies and partly controlled by the government

What will be the thing that will make you suddenly remember Sup Forums and break into tears?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1EKTw50Uf8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bitch, I already break down in tears over how it used to be compared to now.

Thats what made me think this way. Things will never go back to the way they were. And one day we will only have the memories.

The Super Mario 64 autist with the parallel universes and the equally autistic arch nemesis TJ """"""""" Henry """"""""""""

I'll see a guy running through a door. He'll talk to a woman, who points him in a direction of a man. The two will converse a bit. Then the running guy will stand above a woman lying down.

I will remember the combination of charm and autism that made me love this place.

kill yourself frogfucker

MEA posting

open your eyes
and see
your eyes are open
wear no disguise for me
come into the open
WHEN ITS COLD
OUTSIDE
AM I HEREEEE IN VAAAAAAAAIN
HOLD ONNNNN TO THE NIGHT
THERE WILL BEEEEE NO SHAAAAAAAME
ALWAYS I WANNA BE WITH YOU
AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU
AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE

>tfw the takedown of piracy sites as well as Denuvo has confirmed that piracy is on its way out
;_;

>>>/normieville/

youtube.com/watch?v=1EKTw50Uf8M

Toady the Bro
If you're out there, I miss draqing dicks on your images. :_:7

>frogposter

You're part of the influx that ruined this place

drawing* sorry, had something in my eye

There is no influx, I just got into the meme. There is no conspiracy of "others".

I'll be keking because it will be Trump that ends net neutrality, and who was responsible for Trump? You faggots. Can't stop it now so I'll just sit back and enjoy the massive amounts of butthurt.

>tfw dying for the lulz

>There is no influx

k buddy

I wish we can go back to a time where Patreon wasn't a thing. Every day I break my back. Every time I come home to relax, I see some shitty Patreon link tacked onto some artwork and they make 5 times what I make for a single picture.
So I think to myself, can I sue my boss? Something here, it doesn't add up.

accurate

>The president of America ACTUALLY, I repeat ACTUALLY believes that internet providers should be able to put certain sites behind paywalls

>American (((((((((((FREEDOM)))))))))))))

Nothing.

>hillshill believes Hillary would be better fot the Internet

gas yourself kike shill

Daily Dose.

>Americans ACTUALLY defend this

Seriously, how is this not against your constitution or something? I'd be fucking disgusted if a major UK politician tried the same thing, and I'm sure most the population would be too.

it's the channer that makes the chan, not the actual site

if Sup Forums closed down, we would just form an underground resistance or go fuck off to another chan

r-right?

oh right

>pay for internet
>pay ISP for access to 4chins
>pay Hiroshima to bypass random range banning scam

I should just kill myself.

I would move to 420chan

you have to go back

Truly great reasoning Ameritard.

Are you niggers still in denial about Trump?

why not just pay someone to do it i jest, please don't kys

damn i had forgot about all the blame Sup Forums put on ebaumsworld for some of the raids and pranks.

god damn I'M CRYING

Call me autistic but I had so much fun when the Resident Evil 7 Demo came out. I lost the meme pic we had at the start of every thread a while ago but I'll never forget the memories. Staying up late into the night discussing autistic theories and dealing with the "PT clone" retards.

That was so much fun. Everyone would freak out over the tiniest clue and spam YouTube and twitch streams. I even remember that hero on Twitch who went around hitting every single inch of the house with the axe. Think he spend 14 hours doing it.

That was really fun. If anyone has that old pic,please post it.

You need to get out of this thread.

Reminder that frogposters are the cancer killing this site.

>inb4 fuck off drumpf voter
Didn't support anyone in this election.

Anyone remember hacking/raiding Soulja boys website with the words NIGGER all over?

Then leaving something like "Ebaumsworld forever" as a signature

The second coming of Tastosis with the first few seasons of GSL for SC2
those were some of my favorite Sup Forums threads of all time

maybe it would start to move at a decent pace. that's the main reason why i stay here

AAAAAAALWAYS.It was the most warmth i've felt on Sup Forums+election night

When was the last time there was a background or loop on Sup Forums?

>that time we sent based Treehouse that gift card

>What will be the thing that will make you suddenly remember Sup Forums and break into tears?

I won't remember Sup Forums but every time I find myself unable to express myself because no one around me has anything in common with me and I irritate them and they irritate me I will feel the phantom pain of Sup Forums not being there anymore

>The time we delivered a huge birthday card to Gaben.

I'll cry of joy when this shithole is closed for good

anyone have a good discord so we can keep in touch after this shit site dies?

where did it all go so wrong? Can you imagine the autistic hatespeech that those Pol cross-posting bigots would spew nowadays?

I wouldn't cry for Sup Forums, because fuck this board. I'd cry for /tg/, /m/ and all the good times I had in the Metal Gear general on /vg/.

I'm gonna miss the screenshot LPs

There's something special about getting super hyped over tense moments in Visual Novels or strategy games

(You)

>What will be the thing that will make you suddenly remember Sup Forums and break into tears?
How much of my life I wasted here.

>mfw Sup Forums's this autistic
>mfw I have officially diagnosed Aspergers and I know the level of autism this is yet you don't

Damn.

Fuck off. Sup Forums is better
DRINKY
FROM
WINKY

Watching my morbidly obese son have shit and other unknown substances scraped off his disgusting body by a team of nurses.

>crying over a website

That's pretty sad in itself.

Came here to find this
You did not disappoint anons

>shitty games like Furcadia and Graal finally close down and die

Sup Forums doesn't realize that by not adjusting to become further counter-culture to themselves, they are becoming the normies

Tortanic and FUCK YOU

>mfw it's actually a britbong
back to /brit/

Don't act like Sup Forums was always like that, Sup Forums also did things like

Yeah, I too like when this kind of thing happens here, that's what I keep coning back for.

Are you implying that is a bad thing?

yea because everyone is talking as if Sup Forums wasnt always like Sup Forums

feminism/anita was the kerosene and match that destroyed Sup Forums and ruined internet culture

prove me wrong

started way before that, but yeah that definitely led to some extra shit

You litterally retarded Reddit trash, Sup Forums said shit like nigger and made nazi jokes because it didn't give a shit, Sup Forums on the other hand does that BECAUSE it gives too much of a shit.

I'd tell you to kill yourself but I'm sure I'll just have to wait a few years for that to happen anyways.

GamerGate was the nail in the coffin. The point of no return.

What kind of fagmo cares about games journalism anyway?

>im with her
>he for she

barf, kill yourself please

There is a difference in doing that to piss off people and actually unironically wanting a race war. /po/ takes themselves too seriously. It's not funny anymore.

>this is what Sup Forums actually believes
What's even wrong with the empowerment of women and equality? The fact is that only Sup Forums threads here are shit, they don't even discuss video games and just shit up the board with identity politics. I understand the old culture before i joined this forum was quite racist, but from i can see it was mostly ironic and to be edgy, not full on stormfag DA JOOS nonsense.

Do you know how many fucking Sup Forums threads i have to report daily? God im so sick of those morons.

Yeah, notice the length in time between the changes. Eight Spears between the first and second panel, four to five years between the second and third, and barely a year between the third and fourth.

You're so new it hurts. Sup Forums would have daily rage threads before GG about all that sort of stuff, long before Sup Forums started influencing boards at the rate it does. Disdain for that sort of stuff isn't inherently Sup Forums.

>feminism/anita was the kerosene and match that destroyed Sup Forums
Did you come here after 2013? Around 2011 was when the reddit influx happened and before that in 2007 when gamefaqs and project chanology fags. Also. Fucking. Normalfags. I mean that in the original definition of the word. It will never be 2005-6 again Sup Forumsros.

>Spears
Meant years. Not sure what happened.

Weird, I interpreted that post as calling out anti-SJWs for politicising the internet way beyond what the left wing tumblr feminist shit did.

>t. poltard

Fuck off retarded bastard! We will NEVER ever EVER accept your bigotry and hate, we will fight you every day on this board and wherever else your racist bullshit shows itself until the day we die!!

a unanimous hidden rule was to always shift the blame to another shit fling site like ebaums or something awful.
But once the reddit crossposting scum found this place they just started becoming all renegade and actually held themselves responsible for their actions. Thats when this site went to shit.

This. Mods are on our side too, we've already won.

>Sup Forums gives too much of a shit
>here is a post of me raging giving too much of a shit

irony bro have you heard of it? go back to /reddit/ fag and this is the first time i've ever told anyone this stupid meme

>it's a Sup Forums user tries desperately to sound like some moralfaggot redditor episode
gg

>implying he's wrong

>its cool when i do it
lul, max autism in this post

don't think anyone actually cared that much desu, game reviews have always been paid promotions. I think people just didn't like the people that were getting into those positions and how that was being done.

pretty sure most people were really just tired of being called sexist because they liked games like Hitman

then moot banned discussion about anything even vaguely related to all of this, then moot got cucked by a buzzfeed whore and left

now everytime this comes up it's like full damage control from the cucks trying to claim they never supported people like Anita, Zoe Quinn, and the host of other bat shit insane dykes that pretty much wanted to sleep their way into having a voice in the gaming industry

I feel slightly bad for moot in that he threw his entire life's work away over some Gawker slut

Honestly I don't give a shit, we got Doom and we'll probably get a few more things until the industry completely turns into some horrendous screenplay by Anthony Burch where you simply load up the game to have some female character shooting men in the testicles repeatedly while your black female sidekick ai magically creates a rocketship to destroy hitler on Mars or some shit.

Between this and CSGO knife skins it's really become the exception when a quality/good game comes out.

video game crash is right around the corner honestly.

no long before, but I felt it was always Sup Forums or Sup Forums VS the world/the gaming industry

the whole feminism/anita thing felt closer to civil war

im still baffled that anyone on Sup Forums ever stood up for Anita/Zoe Quinn or any of those people

I found Sup Forums when I was about 10, and now I'm 20 years old. As a weird little kid with no friends, 2008-2011ish Sup Forums was a fucking blast to read everyday.

Thanks for everything.

>see posts like this
>wonder how people pre-AOL days feel like
that Sup Forums is the only nostalgia that people seem to have here is pretty fucking depressing in itself.

I never said anything was wrong with it. I just don't see what it has to do with video games. I just want to play games and I'm sure developers just want to make what they want.

>hates feminism and Anita
>must be Sup Forums
>you must hate women and equality
>you must be racist
>everything is racist
>lol so edgy

People like you are the ENTIRE problem.

Anything with the label feminism gets criticized, even complete lunatics like Anita Sarkeesian, and you blindly jump to it's defense.

If you want to understand why the cult of feminism was never embraced with open arms, what you're saying is the perfect example.

Complete and utter blind devotion regardless of merit.

We are talking about Sup Forums here, but I do remember shitposting on BBS forums back in the early 90's

I think it was Iwata's death. Smiles and Tears was looping.

How many hours I must have spent on this godforsaken site.