Who are you shipping?

Who are you shipping?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LCDgJiPBxfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Real men don't ship. Only fujos and weebtards.

Me uncle is visiting next month, he asked for chipped in with some cash for the travel.

So me uncle i guess.

:)

I have no idea what this means.

Mae x Bombshell

The hell is this thread about?

mae anything is awful
shes an asshole

Grow up. There's no such thing as a "real" anything.

Shipping, can't you read?

Wrong board? Maybe try /trv/.

Mostly asian kids. They are the easiest to sell.

shipping is a tumblrism for being such a social outcast that you make up headcanon about fictitious characters being a couple, and maybe even write fanfiction and draw some gay art about it

Sure there is. If you saw a tall strong authoritative man standing beside a small weak weeping man you would know in your gut that the former is more of a man.

I was thinking of shipping myself a sex doll from china if that's what you mean.

She's a cute asshole.

That retard girl and her brother.

what the fuck is this faggot shit? this a board about video games, not fictional character romances, fuck off faggots.

I dont really make ships. I just kind of agree with those that have already been made.

>tumblr

oh please.

none of you are any better than even the gayest, furriest, most autistic retards out there. You're all cut from the same cloth. They only difference being you act haughty about your status as a Sup Forumsermin cur.

Have you ever considered killing yourself?

I know you haven't, haughty retard.

Shipping is for the autistic and those in desperate need of escapism.
Any of you fucks pretending you don't ship are in denial.

fuck me this board has turned to some faggy shit

a shipping thread, we dA now

Couldn't care less about romantic relationships. Why would I start making them up? When my mind is idle I think about autistic shit, like the mass of black holes, starcraft strategies or arguing with imaginary people in my head about economics or shit like that.

Way to project. Why the fuck would I give a single shit about a relationship between fictional characters that isn't even depicted in the source material?

Pay me in clovers, a currency that only works on Sup Forums and for Sup Forums related things, for a picture of your characters face.

40 Clovers starting price.

>arguing with imaginary people in my head about economics

literally me

what the fuck is "shipping"?

I actually have no idea in the slightest what shipping is.

Judging by the posts in this thread that's probably a good thing.

Characters that aren't in videogames.

It's pretending your favorite two characters are or should be in a relationship even though there's no evidence for it in the source material. It's serious tumblr-tier shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=LCDgJiPBxfI
ur welcome :)))

It's the idea that you see two characters who aren't in a canon relationship [or its optional], and say "I think they would be good in a relationship".

IE: Yu Narukami and Chie Satonaka from Persona 4.
Since their relationship is not canon [its only if you follow it], some people chose to ship them.

I think it ranges from harmless to "oh god please for the love of god stop this."

Some people ship their friends, which is wrong and they should not do that.

what like Geralt x Ciri or Shepard x Wrex or some shit like that?

Yukari and Reimu