Bethesda, why?

Bethesda, why?

They wanted that delicious lonely, romance seeking gamer money.

Why would you even need a reporter post-apocalypse? There's like 20 people in that town where she lives, I can't be fucked googling the name.

>looks exactly like default sole survivor wife except she has a hat on

really gets the noggin joggin

According to canon, towns are a lot more populated than in in-game. They aren't in the game due to technical shortcomings

Wow thats, and I only reserve this terminology for when it's really deserved, totally weaksauce

>I can't be fucked googling the name.

DIAMOND CITY HOME OF THE SWOTTAHS
BUY YOURSELF A SWOTTAH TODAY

The DLC was the most disappointing part. Only two expansions. Fallout 3/New Vegas DLC were pretty great.

Theoretically people in other places read the paper, but I have no idea how it gets to Goodneighbor where all of her fans are. There should've been more of a settlement outside the wall that wanted any excuse it could get to shit on McDonut and the city's sorry state of fairs in general. Call it The Rough or some shit and maybe throw in a syndicalist faction dedicated to scrap and salvage so Diamond City has a reason to exist from an economic standpoint.

Very weak. Imagine crowds like Ass creed cheering you back when you save them.

I shouldn't have been surprised, but in her introduction scene she's got a giant mouth and awkward movements. They couldn't get their shit together for ONE scene they force you to watch.

Why can't developers just realize their shortcomings and do something constructive about it? Changing the lore out-of-game because of shittiness in game feels arbitrary and thrown together. And lazy. And more shitty.

Megaton.

It does, it feels very cheap these days.

But even if the town was like 400 people you wouldn't need one. I'd rather have another farmer or blacksmith instead of a fucking reporter asking me asinine shit all day.

Cait>Piper

kys yourself

In Battlestar Galactica there were less than 30,000 humans left in the entire universe and they still had like 30 reporters.

This game is so shit I didn't even finish it, and I enjoyed F3 and Skyrim.

What outfit is this? Post more.

>no dick

HATE ANIMATIONS

Yeah that's a bummer. Nuka-World wasn't that good. Wish they made more somethinf like Far Harbor where you go investigate stuff with Nick

www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10692/

To be fair they were split up into a few hundred or so different ships so that makes sense

patrician taste. piper is the triss of the FO univeres

She explains quite well why Reporters still serve a purpose, her town had a mayor who was working with raiders to loot the place, her dad found out and got killed, she revealed the story herself and the town threw the mayor out alone to the raiders who killed him for failing.

She's also bringing to light the current Synth problem, that Diamond city is worried about and people are happy to pay caps for her info and opinions on it

Still, those summer shorts man
You know what I mean

I wonder if the anti-institute endings eventually lead to her going out of business.

Thought Piper was pretty cute and all you have to do is pick a few locks to get her to jump on your cock

Now if only I could get Strong to not dislike everything I do

strong is the worst super mutant companion

dont question good things

Do you think her hat smells bad?

why do u want to ruin stuff? she was one of the only characters that approach the realm of interesting

is there some sort of order for companions in f4?
by that i mean, a specific quest or dlc would fit more a certain companion than others.
the only companion i used was dogmeat, curie and that piece of shit super mutant that hate everything you do, i kept him for 30 minute

I mean i'm just wondering. I bet it smells like old socks.

Do you think she gets embarrassed when her hat smells bad? Ha ha, just kidding but seriously I think it must smell bad and she probably gets shy about it ha ha what do you think?

Not really. Nick gets the most lines during Fah Hahbah, but it doesn't matter otherwise. Everyone gets about the same lines during pretty much every main encounter. I think Preston gets a few extra when dealing with the leaders of other factions.

there's fucking active computer terminals and broadcasting systems. rare but still functioning.

does Bethesda believe people are still living in the fucking stone age? where do they fucking think people lived during the radiation? THEY LIVED IN VAULTS BETHESDA. LIKE YOU. THEY LEFT THE VAULTS AND TOOK THEIR TECHNOLOGY WITH YOU. IT'S SO FUCKING OBVIOUS.

WHERE ELSE COULD THEY HAVE STAYED TO RIDE OUT THE BLAST? NONE OF THIS MAKES ANY FUCKING SENSE.

BETHESDA NEVER EXPLAINS SHIT AND I'M SICK OF IT.

>realm of interesting

>looks just like the wife
>ready to fuck after you pick 3 locks

she's literally the maid from sims 2; an easy to please npc designed to fuck your brains out.

The exception is that Strong for some reason has way less lines than everybody else. Some of them exist in the game files but not implemented for some reason.

I always forget Strong exists. Fallout 4 supermutants in general were a mistake.

>ready to fuck after you pick 3 locks
Not everyone rolled 10 Charisma.