Story of Seasons thread!

>How's the game going user?
Working on expanding my catalog golden/large crops

>What year on you on?
Almost on Winter, year 2

>Who are you married to?
To Ford and my MC is preggers.

>What are you wearing?
Knickerbockers with a black newsboy cap because its the comfiest work clothes in the game. Being a qt tomboy is the only way to run a femMC.

I'm grinding for coconuts. Ugh.

Oh so am I but my trees are almost fully grown down in the basement so I should get coconuts by mid winter at the latest and finally break out of Westown's lock.

had to restore my nand and it ate my save during the process, fuck everything.
Litterly all other saves were intact.

this or rune factory 4?

Waiting for Cacao trees to mature in the cellar so I can S rank Tsuyukusa.
>What year on you on?
Heading into year 2 Winter
>Who are you married to?
Kasumi. She will become a mother in the upcoming month.
>What are you wearing?
Green Jinbei or Knickerbockers

Do you want a long RPG with your farming game, or would you rather have a pure farming game?
Both are decent games, but it depends on what you're looking for at the moment.

How is the fan tl for the dlc?

Is there any way to calculate how much stamina food will give?

I want harvest moon, but I enjoy the combat in rune factory. should I just switch over to SoS?

Go play RF4.

Both is good, but RF4 might be hard to find since it's old.

looks like the momentum slowed down

I'm married to Lisette. I'm stuck on what I want her to call me now that we're married, I keep trying southern cutsey names but theres like a 3 character limit so I'm kinda at a standstill. I was thinking Honey or Darlin or something along those lines, but I still wanted Husband. Doesn't work too long lul.

Darlin sounds cute. The six character limit really is a shame.
Even a seven limit would be way better.

>restore your nand

The fuck did you do? Don't tell me you're still using an emunand.

I will save us.

Great, doing Town Ranks right now

>What year on you on?
Year 1, Summer 27 Fucking university takes so much of my timme

>Who are you married to?
Working on Komari, blue flower now

>What are you wearing?
Tsuyukasa clothes so dad will be proud of me

There's not enough comfy winter clothes in this game.

The character limits really are strange, I go between this, ps1hm and tree/animal parade a lot and I dont remember ever having this issue, I'm guessing since there's so much text they kinda had to cut corners.
But yeah Darlin I think would be perfect for her to say.

>tfw I will never rub my Mr.D to this doujin

Of course not.

I tried to update luma and suddently it wouldnt boot even, after i swapped files back to the old version. Luckily i had an recent backup. I also made a backup of the fucked up version but i have no idea if my save is in there somewhere

How does the game compare to the past story of seasons and HM:New Beginnings?

I couldn't get into them since new beginnings, something about it bothers me

never updating luma ever again now thanks user

>updated luma

You didn't update to the latest test build did you?

A massive improvement. IMO, this is easily the best Harvest Moon game since the pre-DS games.

It's much better.
Besides the QoL they did to the mechanics it actually runs at a proper fps now.

There's also no horrible gimmick this time like the traders from the last game. The systems are very straightforward.

F O R D

That's what you get for pirating faggot.

Nah I started playing again

fuck off nintenbro

>hacking your 3DS automatically means you're a pirate

wew

read something when trying to fix it that using newer versions of luma on a system that had run a prepatched game before would do terrible things so it might have been that. That problem DO have a fix on the wiki, but it didnt work for me though

That's great news, thanks

Animals growing in size actually creeps me out a little.
For a while I had a cute little bunny. Now it's a massive pink turd hell bent on expanding until it fills my entire barn. I'm making it graze from now on.

>he doesn't enjoy seeing his huge animals dwarf the others during animal contests

And those NPCs call themselves farmers.

I think my next playthrough, I will marry him. I married Ford first. Wayne is alright but I don't wanna marry him. The fox boy looks too much like a kid for me.

Those NPCs call themselves human. Animals were not meant to be giant.

It only feels satisfying with cows. My fucking alpaca is towering at least 2 heads over me and that's where I draw the line.

I just did an expert level food competition (lulukolo themed) and came first despite missing a dish in the full course and only having one of my dishes lulokolo themed, oh and Iluka came last even getting beaten by a literal who npc.

Yuzuki is pretty much already a girl. Even Wayne thinks so.

Post pics

That's because quality can push you through those competitions easily. Legend is probably the only tier that's actually strict about the theme.

>tfw I got too used to the speed food buff that the game feels too slow without it

At least it's really easy to keep up.
The time slowdown buff on the other hand requires a bit more work.

Fun so far. Still on Y1 S1 due to apathy and shitposting. Probably going to marry flower girl or nippon this runthrough.

>tfw got some max rank chilli pepper seeds and a couple of max fruit tree seeds from the one time I put in fodder during a MP trade

Why else would you do it.

Oh please we can read in between the lines

You two should kiss already.

What's the easiest food for that, anyway?

Hacking my 3DS means I can enjoy the game I payed for while also enjoying same sex marriages and seeing the real time while playing the game instead of hitting the homemenu.

omelette

Not him, but for good a proper screenshot function.
Also, no region locking so I can play those games I imported.

I'm up for it..

I just thought it was funny that Iluka lost despite it being her own theme, shortly after I found out from talking to people that she isn't that great a cook. I guess she joins these competitions to try and get better.

>a shitload of games came out this quarter alone
>can't juggle starting my farm life up with all the other stuff going on on top of scool
>tfw
If and when I get back to the game, I think I'm gonna marry the cute green Japanese girly-boy and make a cute family. Hope I can corner the market on textiles and clothing and chili peppers in this game like I did the last.

Don't forget prepatched .cias for missing content and NTR plugins with fan made translations for games that will never be localized.

That'll be more action than you or your character will ever get user

Okay user

Wayne would fuck anything with a hole though.

For speed? Omelet or Three fried eggs.
For slowdown? So far it has been Anpan Sweet roll or Fruit punch.
The former requires Adzuki beans, so you'll have to plant those early.

Non existent since I'm trapped in the EU

C'mere you

There are these things called '.cia's
You should look into them

>that confidence
Kasumi is so moe.

I'm right there with you user. My backlog suddenly got much bigger in these last two months.
I've got that new MH waiting for me after this game.

It's a big file

Why there's no lewds about any of the girls?
where are the lewds? I need lewds to survive!

STORY OF SEASONS FOR SWITCH WHEN???

ANY GAMES WHEN???

AHHHHHHHH

It's like 600mb

How lewd?
You're right about there not being much of it though.

Eventually. A future Switch game was confirmed on the day of the console presentation.

Probably 2018 since they confirmed that a Switch game is coming.

>no lewds

I'm sorry you're blind

It's actually pretty funny.

Kasumi is the shy, awkward one, and becomes confident and a bit flirty when married.

Komari is the peppy, outgoing one, but spergs out and spills her spaghetti and becomes shy and reserved when married.

I'm in need of a new farming game to scratch that itch
is it worth my time pirating this or should I just replay FoMT?
I heard the original SoS wasn't the greatest.

4u

Import like I did. You'll need the region free mod though, which is simple enough.

Help
I can't decide if I should marry Lisette or Komari
I was going for Komari, but I got a lot of Lisette's flower events since she's the first girl available and even though she's not the most interesting, she's damn cute

I need to see screenshots Komari spilling spaghetti.

Whats tags user?

No. It's not worth your time to pirate this.
It IS worth your time to purchase this, however.

Already confirmed on the original switch presentation.

finally caved in and downloaded the .cia from that shady iso site. fuck you 3ds tickets guy

Does anyone have excess Cacao crops that they could trade? I need like 12.
I can offer other 5 star crops in return.

lisette is as vanilla: this waifu. go for komari, my man.

>that shady iso site
this isn't gbatemp, fag.

Has it still not appeared on FreeShop? I already got it off the iso site too, but fuck

So this is in the same vain as harvest moon? Cause I really need a portable farming game, and Tale of Two Towns was a LOAD and I don't know when Stardew is coming to the Switch.

your "a new beginning cover" is cuter than ours :I

at least we got the bubble cow plush

Alright, Komari over Lisette it is

>tags

You're going to need to dig too because some of the art isn't tagged.

Start with: 3つの里の大切な友だち

can I be a cute girl and get impregnated in this game?

It's the same series. Story of Seasons is the new name for Harvest Moon in the west now that a new localization company is doing the games.

It's also good and better than ToTT.

I actually used that but im no good with chinese.
Thanks anyway

SoS is the true HM, and the latest one is way better than ToTT and SDV (that's not say much, I know).

Yes. Here are your potential Husbandos and Waifus.

Yes. Make sure you allow Ford's SUPERIOR GENETICS to impregnate you though. His route is also the lewdest male route.

Her proposal reaction is even better when you show her the feather.

how do I get my waifu to confess first

You did indeed and got a cute bunny with SoS too. I didn't even preorder ToT but still got the little Capybara, was very happy. Got it from Amazon US and really didn't expect them to have any at all.