Have you made the Switch?

Have you made the Switch?

I mean it's funny when black dudes do it occasionally but are you really going to run this one into the ground

But I have the Wii U if I want to play Zelda. And a Playstation for Disgaea 5, which I played many months ago.

its just not the same without a nigger hand

No need to. My PC and PS4 already supply all of my gaming needs and I never liked Nintendo games (besides Mario) in the first place.

you sending in your joycons to nintendo?

>Importing the Japanese version of Disgaea 5...for the Nintendo Switch
What the hell? Why would you do that?

Straight to prancing lala fruit homoboy?
No.

No, waiting for a XL revision that doesn't have a fuckton of hardware issues and will actually fit into my Xbox HEUG hands.

Shit taste
This, BotW is the one reason to own a Switch and there's a nearly identical version available for the Wii U, Switch is DOA.

it has an english text option

It's already out in Japan and according to the Japanese e-Shop it has english in it.
The switch has no region locking, and if the game an be played in english despite being the japanese version.. why not?

>XL version
>Means new accessories, new dock, new controllers.
I don't think so, at that point just make a new console.

>liking Zelda
Fucking kek not OoT is worth a playthrough

No because those are probably the only 2 games that are on it. That's already 50% of all of the games that will be released on the switch.

I got a switch for 1,2 switch, jokes aside its actually worth 50$

Setsuna, RMX, Isaac, Bomberman, Snipper whatever. There was on article on google about Bloodstained going to it. Splatoon is releasing soon.

I forgot Nintendo finally got their heads out of their asses with their boner for native region lock. As barren as this launch has been, I at least appreciate they are trying to be more consumer friendly, since fuck knows they've needed it.

When are they getting more stock senpai.

GS has a nice trade in program if I trade in my N3DS but it experires in like 4 days.

Most of these games are already released on other platforms, or will be released on other platforms. Bomberman R is a boring piece of garbage. It looks like Marble Blast Ultra, if it wasn't fun and poorly designed.
When Splatoon comes out, I'll consider buying a Switch if it's as good as the original, but it's still stupid to buy a console for a single game.

I bought a Wii U because Bayonetta 2 was on it, but I also was interested in Splatoon. I ended up getting a bunch of decent shit on that console, even if it was severely limited, and I'll probably never go back to it for anything but Bayo 2.

>The Switch only has two games!
>T-those don't count!

KEK

>not getting the joke

>I don't think so
You in as a autsitic virgin shitposter on Sup Forums that doesn't have a clue on how the industry works ?

I bought it at launch, no regrets. Installed a glass screen protector within seconds of getting it out of the box. No deadpixels, no overheating, no BSOD, no scratches, both joycons are great. Mario Kart 8 coming up since I skipped Wii U.

Zelda is keeping me occupied until Mario Kart. There's also some indie games i'll be getting for the Switch that I would never buy for steam. I think their release schedule is fine, the library of games will fill up by summer and then by holiday with Mario Odyssey, there will be enough variety that you really can't complain about a lack of games.

>buying a console for one multiplat and a shitty weeb game

Oh yeah they are very good on having it be not-region locked. Hell, if you make another profile on the switch, and link it to a nintendo account set to the region Japan, you can actually buy stuff off of the japanese e-shop. Might need to buy a japanese eshop card though.

Nah. I'm waiting till december to see what's ACTUALLY out. I may consider a purchase then. If they announce a pokemon title, i'll definitely get one when it comes out.

$300 is just a bit too steep considering the nearly required $70 pro controller purchase, and the fact it comes with no games. Hopefully by christmas zelda or even snipperclips/1 2 switch will be a packin, and make it slightly more justified.

white people always ruin jokes

I'm but not I don't consider Disgaea 5 one of the Switch's selling points, since it was already on the PS4.
I quoted you because I wanted to shit on Bomberman R and share my viewpoint.

Yeah, after the Wii U I switched to PC.

>Nintenbros make fun of Sonybros by saying their games are unoriginal.
>Now they're copying Sonybro memes to shitpost.
I guess that's what happens when you buy a tablet with nothing to play.

North american version isnt out til late may. Jap version has english text option.

this is only a relevant argument if the consumer in question was dumb enough to fall for the wii u meme

and based on global sales, odds are he didn't

Nah. I'm just gonna get a wii u and hack it to play all the games for free.

Nintendo can have my money when they stop making shitty gimmick consoles.

Literally
>OH GOD I WANT TO PLAY YOUR GAMES SO BADLY BUT I CAN'T ADMIT THAT
the post.

>glorified tablet
>doesn't have an internet browser/netflix/youtube
>no games

going to wait for the Switch XL

>no netflix/youtube
wait for real? what the fuck.

>Apple just announced the newest 9.7" iPad that starts at $329 and has access to the best App Store.
>Nintendo and their self scratching tablet with one game for $300

TOP KEK
O
P
K
E
K

I admit I want to play some of the games on Wii U. But I'm buying it used and hacking it. I want to play the games, but they're so old that the only ones you'll find are used (hence the makers get no money) and the console itself is just a wii with an ipad taped to it.

Nintendo continues to have a few good first and third party games, but the consoles they're on are garbage thanks to nintendo's retarded love of gimmicks. Just make gamecube 2 and leave this faggot ass motion control and touch screen stuff behind. And while your at it, upgrade your fucking hardware to be at least as good as current gen consoles.

No media apps yet, but they will come at some point. probably by fall.

I always hated how the Wii didn't play DVDs and the Wii U couldn't play blurrays but the Switch not being able to do basic shit like Netflix and YouTube is a new low.

>starts at $329

What, after selling my kidney?

If you bought a Wii U and you're trashing the Switch, kill yourself because you chose wrong.

Given the history of the Wii mid-life and lackluster Wii U innovations. There was nothing remarkable about it other than 1080p and the tablet controller. The Wii U was not a wise thing to invest in. You have no right to bitch about the switch.

Are you gonna have to pay to use them?

>but the Switch not being able to do basic shit like Netflix and YouTube is a new low.

They already confirmed that it is coming, just not during launch window.

Does disgaea 5 let you use custom color pallets for your chracters?

What games?
Angry Birds?

Look, I know it's called the Switch but there's nothing stopping you from still playing what you were playing before you got a Switch

the wii can play DVDs, if you have a launch model. You just need CFW.

>was not a wise thing to invest in

So I guess I won't buy an underpowered $300 tablet with a bunch of hardware issues then

what? No, why would you? I mean Netflix has a monthly fee.

Nope, $329 for the 32GB model and add $100 for the 128GB model.

>falling for the bait and switch

>Most of these games are already released on other platforms
>2 of 6 games he listed are on other platforms
You're not very smart are you.

No actual real games

Don't know, they're charging for online, figured they might charge for that too. don't you have to pay for netflix and stuff on xbox and ps4?

Can't fucking wait for ARMS

The new king of competitive 1 vs 1 fighting is soon to be here

No, because I had classes and I was like "mom here's the money do this thing for me. I text her to remind her at like 10, at 6 she finally responds and goes "did you call to make sure they have them?"

No, no one charges to download the Netflix or Youtube app. There is no reason for Nintendo do it.

Considers couple of hundred euros/dollars/moonmoney an investment and something to really think about
KEK

>>Now they're copying Sonybro memes to shitpost.
>not remembering

>It's okay when Sony does it
>PS3 has no games
>neo-Sup Forums referring to the Neogaf horde
Sonygroes can't even think of original memes.

Given Nintendo scammed those people so hard with the piece of garbage that you seem to agree was the Wii U, I would say they have good basis to shit on the Switch. They have already experienced a shitty console, so they know what to look out for.

Oh, alright. Just misinformed then, my mistake. Still, it just seems like an odd choice for them to not go out of their way to have this stuff available. The whole point is it's part tablet so you can pick it up and take it with you to the shitter or whatever.

Me too! I'm sure the motion controls will work perfectly and not make the game an absolute nightmare for competition. I know this because Nintendo told me so!

I got the Wii U, and I think it's a great system. But I can already see that the Switch will be much better than the Wii U. I'm none of those anons though, just posting my 2 cents.

You realise it's compatible with the pro controller right?

Who gives a shit about investments? I spent money to enjoy something, and I enjoyed my Wii U. I'm still enjoying Bayonetta 2, as we speak, and I have a nice little box full of blue (and a few red) disc cases, all of which gave me little bouts of joy. So far, the switch has very little that I can't already get on other consoles, a few pieces of total shit, nothing particularly interesting currently out, and some rehashes on the way. Add to that the fact that Nintendo has been repeatedly misusing and misrepresenting their beloved series with bullshit games, and they're lauding EA, Activision, Bethesda, and Ubisoft as their prime third party developers... and I'm just not very optimistic about the Switch. When something nice comes out on it, I'll consider buying it. Currently, there's no reason to "make the switch."

Whoops.

There's that, too, even if it's exceedingly cheap.

I don't know if "shitty" is the word I'd use to describe the Wii U. It was lackluster, certainly, with few gems and games in general to speak of, but it wasn't complete shit.

I'd say it has to do with licencing rights more than anything, but their OS was definitely under-cooked. So far it's my only major complain for the system, but that will be improved with time.

i don't get how anybody can look at this game and see something they would want to play for more than 10 minutes

between the motion controls and wifi-only connection, you may was well just play pachinko

Well shit, you're right. I wish it was brought up in more than a single line in the middle of a 4 hour stream.

Now if they just make the characters not look like food mascots, I might think about trying it.

No Trauma Center/Team, no buy. I want to see more adventures of brown Chie and amnesia doctor.

No. Most I'll pay for a shitty chink tablet is around $80

Mine came in today. I already regret it since I'm not even a fan of Zelda. Them nigs at capcom better deliver some monster hunter soon

Trauma Center is dead.
If we didn't get a game on the Wii U where we used the game pad like a telescope it's not going to happen on the switch.

They rushed the system out the door to keep investors happy. Best to give the system a few months to grow if you aren't a huge fan of Zelda.

>buying a console that has no games you like on it
Are you braindead?

Probably going to see a port of MHXX while they work on 5.

No, I can't find one that isn't at jew prices.

But they don't sell them at $500

You can play with pro controller

>Wahaha

Bomberman white korok confirmed

300 is too much for a cheap ass tablet.

>Buggler
>Bomberman
Pick one.

you could, but that defeats the whole gimmick. like playing guitar hero on a dualshock.

Good thing it's a console then.

no it's not.

It's a handheld system with a tv-out option. Like the vita, or DS.

Then play it with the Joycons.

>Disgaea 5

Thanks for paying for beta-testing, look forward to see it on the Steam store

Why do the good die young?

Nope, you just need a credit card that can do japanese transactions, though most english cards that do that charge a exchange fee.

So a console.

No, Nintendo made the Switch.

so the vita and DS are consoles?

They always have been. As is the 360, GBA, PS2, Game Gear and so on.

Nintendo doesn't, but gamestop, ebay and craigslist do

you're retarded.

Then don't buy it from extortionists.
I swear, America is the only place on the planet where people actively support scalpers.

that's the thing, this game is designed to get people out and buying an extra set of joycons(~$70) just so they can flail around and accidentally smack their friends.

it's a low-effort gimmickfest on the level of Just Dance Star Wars Kinect. i don't get the hype.

I'm not planning to.

underrated