What is best Sailor Moon game?

What is best Sailor Moon game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=op517XI84W0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is the old show even worth watching?

Be honest

I watched it earlier this year, and I'd say: definitely yeah. Not got around to watching Crystal myself, but I really liked the original

I was watching for the nostalgia but honestly I'm really impressed by how well it holds up. There's also a heavy scifi influence I didn't notice as a kid as well. Keep in mind it's 200 episodes so there is plently of filler and it's kinda rough in the beginning when it's just her.

That rpg for SNES was amazing, I remember being the best thing ever for my younger self. Maybe it's the nostalgia speaking, though.

But be sure to grind or you will get your asshole wrecked in Mercury's section.

Cool, I'll check it out

Yes, I marathoned it recently, and yes it's pretty great.

i miss cels

Fuck this show is great for screenshots

She's a terrible character in either the old show or the new one following the manga. I cannot believe the THREE story arcs get derailed into being about this annoying brat. Oh no, no screen time for Ami because the manga doesn't give her screen time, no screen time for Makoto because the manga doesn't give her screen time, and Rei? Wait a second not only does she not get screen time, but in the original source she's a lesbian man-hating CUNT to boot.

Holy God, Sailormoon if we're honest.....is shit. The only reason the old anime is fondly remembered is because it's a good "bastardization" that gave substance to the original source where there was none. And made Rei likable.

Because of the above? It made tolerating Chibiusa and Usagi easier to do. Crystal however really does its best job to focus on these uninteresting and annoying twats.

This. Everybody knows the anime is better because a bunch of people other then the author got involved. If it was just Takeuchi it would be just one season and forgotten.
Plus she gets the most panty shots too!

I disagree, I like both Chibiusa and Usagi, either in the classic show or Crystal.

Three story arcs about an adorable character I love, I had a wonderful time. Sucks to be you I guess.

who is this qt

Usagi is the fucking best
Hotaru

Even if you like them you have to admit almost all the other characters are more interesting then Chibiusa

>she's still getting new doujins

Don't underestimate the power of a 90s loli.

>Hotaru
thx bb

I know, look at this sexy body

Best sailor

90s QUALITY is always kinda cute

>Not maining the best whores

cuuuuuuuuuuuuute

>Psh, nothing personal... kid

>posting Alice art
Fucking kill yourself.

Why the fuck is Sailor Moon so hard to watch now? Or was it always trash?

Who invited you?

FUCK. I didn't mean to post Kublai.

Seriously? How do you watch it? Every time I get like 20 episodes in and drop it

>got on a magical girl kick a couple years ago
>watched Sailor Moon, CCS, Magic Knight Rayearth, Nanoha, and while not magical girls, Angelic Layer
>would recommend them all to everyone

Keep going and ypu can skip the story arc with the alien incest if you really must.

>skip the story arc with the alien incest
>alien incest

Woah, let's not get carried away there.

>Angelic Layer
I used to love that so much, never found anything with the same feel, did that manga ever got a proper ending? Had fun with the game for gba as well.

There were similar things, like Busou Shinki but it's pretty damn boring. Well, the game is not bad.

Don't forget Revolutionary Girl Utena

Why do people hate that arc? I thought it was great slice of life

Is Jupiter a lesbian? She schlicks every night doesn't she?

No, but Rei is

>Don't forget Revolutionary Girl Utena
I redownloaded it in BR just recently. I'm gonna save up some other series and one day (or week) marathon them. Last summer I went through all of Hidamari Sketch and got a server case of the WIDEs.

It was the second time I watched it fully since around the time it originally released. Still holds up and I never read the manga, though I'm not against it.

Anything with gratuitous child nudity is okay in my book.

The original is great although it deviates from the source a lot. The new one follows the manga much more closely but is a lot flatter as a result.

It's been fan theory since the 90's that she and Ami were an item as they were together the most out of the original cast, but other than the panty shot scene there wasn't much evidence.

Where'd you watch it from?

Wow, that actually fits the whole Uranus+Neptune=>Lightning(?)+Water=>Butch+Feminine theme

I always thought the original was horrible. I've rewatched it a few times now thanks to some streaming site that plays various shows and my opinion hasn't changed, still bad

>Watches anime streaming
>Having an opinion
Pick one

I got each season separately from bakabt.

>Anime streaming

It's a lot more than just anime. And I have an HDD full of various shit. The shit you get from horrible subs is just ripped from crunchyroll my little retard

>spending outrageous prices for legit copies
This nigga.

Hey, can l join on the screenshot dump? Anyone know where I can watch the Viz dub?

Also, why hasn't Arcsys made a Sailor Moon fighting game?

you realize there's a board specifically tailored to the discussion of anime, right? there is no need to post an anime thread on Sup Forums.

Go ahead, I'm going to sleep
I actually literally wanted to find out which of the SNES Sailor Moon games are worth playing

Night, user.

I used to literally run home from the bus stop every day after school to make it in time to catch Sailor Moon on Toonami back in grade school. Some of my friends used to make fun of me because I watched a girls show but I didn't give a fuck. It was the source of my first sexual arousal, it made my weiner feel funny, and it's the sole reason that I fap to chinese cartoons to this day.

Original dub was shit. Frankly the Viz dub isn't much better in terms of acting quality but at least it's uncut and very true to the script. I wish I could have the Viz dub with the old Dic soundtrack.

Nostalgia overload: youtube.com/watch?v=op517XI84W0

Who was it, user? The one who gave you your first arousal? Which is your waifu senshi?

Is it true Chibiusa took a horse cock?

No. It was a unicorn cock.

Why was 80's anime so aesthetic bros?

How do I attain such a level of talent?

You have great tastes, user. She is truly the best.

..and has the most talent.

No hard lines.

>Be me
>Live in a shitty town that never gets special movie events like Resurrection F or Shin Godzilla
>Local movie theater played the Viz dub of the first Sailor Moon movie all weekend
>mfw hearing dat theme music in the theater

Feels good man.

Just watched the first season and loved it, I don't usually like stuff like this either, are the other seasons worth watching?

the second half of Sailor Moon R and all of Sailor Moon S are god tier, even better than the first season.

Very cool, this shits legitimately great.

I've seen the Japanese version, the original DiC dub that l grew up with and l'm here wondering if I should watch the Viz dub.

There's that episode where she obviously has the hots for Haruka
Then again she's obsessed the guy who broke her heart

It's okay. I have a lot of fond memories of it, but it has many problems. I can only comment on the English dub. I'd still say it's worth watching, especially if you have any nostalgia for it at all.

Probably the arcade beat'em up, i remember in Shoshinkai 96 they had a puzzle game for the SNES and i dont see how they could fuck that one up. The others i remember playing were shit.

And also i just noticed her goggles also have (NTR) right next to FAG.

There was a screencap floating around of her computer having an engrish version of Robocop's directives.

That RPG game for the SNES

I never finished playing it.