ITT: Games you beat as a kid without knowing how to read

ITT: Games you beat as a kid without knowing how to read.

I could read since I was two. I don't know this feeling.

Also I wasn't fucking two when Ocarina of Time came out

There were no games when I was a kid

Well excuse me Stephen Hawking.

Be honest, how long were you stuck on the owl?

>Learning something that children can learn when you're a child means you're an arrogant prodigy.

Yeah, okay, buddy. Not my fault you're slow.

Lol, we Eurofucks beat all games without knowing what the fuck was said, since most of them were in English.

I was stuck on a lot of things,(including the owl for like a month) and it took me like a year to actually end up beating the game despite playing it nonstop all the time.

ITT: Everyone learnt to read before they played video games, OP is a special needs child

>two
>child
Try infant buddy.

Frenchfag here, played during my whole childhood and part of teenage years without being able to read english.

Being stuck early in a game was a normality

I don't remember not being able to read honestly.
I remember never speaking until I could form full sentences though.

Okay, well fine. How old were you before you could start reading and why was it after you started playing video games?

What's the matter? Did you try to type a response but realize you couldn't proofread it?

Not the other user, but I could also read at age 2. It's really not that uncommon.

Bratz Rock Angelz

fight me irl

oh I meant I didn't know how to read english my bad lmao

>being able to remember a time when you couldn't read
America is over

Golden sun
Final fantasy 7

I never even read anything in those

San Andreas.

Had to ask my mom to enter cheat codes because I couldn't read.

you're really up in arms about developing a skill at such a common age to develop it

you're right, you are an infant

Well, I did know how to read, but I didn't speak english back then so some parts were trial and error. It actually really helped me with english though

tfw I only learned to read when I went to school. Like the rest of my peers.

Yeah I don't know what these niggers are talking about.

I started learning to read around age 5 so I honestly can't remember ever playing any game without being able to read at all, except for playing Super Mario Land on my cousin's gameboy when I was like 4

I remember being 6ish and getting better at reading by playing the shit out of Pokemon and the GBC Zeldas and asking my parents what new words meant whenever I read a word I didn't know in them

>tfw most EU Nintendo64 games were translated to French, English, and German only.
>my dad would try to decipher what I was supposed to do with his basic French

Now that's hard mode.

I just used moves with cool animations to survive and my first encounter with one of the legendary beast scared the shit out of me because of the sudden music change

FUCK you just reminded me.
I had to ask my dad to help me with the puzzle on the sunken ship because I didn't understand english.
Good times

Like 3/4. I played Pokémon red as I was learning to read but I didn't play any before I could.

Just saying learning to read fully by age 2 is not normal.