What was your longest gaming session Sup Forums?

What was your longest gaming session Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I guess mine too tame, around 15 hours

Longer than 19 hours, that's for sure. Retards need to stop imbibing poison and stick to WA'A.

>dying from a 19 hour session
lmao how? i used to do that every weekend with my ps3 friends.

Smash melee

Something amazing about that game

Metroid too

you and your ps3 friends probably get up and stretch or walk around time to time

sitting in a chair for 19 hours with no breaks will kill you from a blood clot if you try to make sudden moves

I don't quite remember how long it was but one time me and my friend played rock band till we got blisters.

Mine was about 12 hours. Bought Uncharted 2 and couldnt stop playing, when I looked out the window the sun was rising

About 21 hours.

I don't know about all time but I played Automata for 30 hours straight on release.

I don't know the specific time.

But I played Metal Gear Solid 4 from start to finish in one sitting.

I somehow held out going to sleep until night that day as well.

>sitting in a chair for 19 hours with no breaks will kill you from a blood clot if you try to make sudden moves

Nigga I've been sitting in this chair for 16 hours every day for years.

6 hours

Pussy.

I think it was around 15 hours.

>I'm sharing this board with literal casuals

When I first got Persona 3 I played it for 20 hours straight

Its a well know fact most of Sup Forums dont play games and only come here to shitpost

Like 12 hours or so, I don't have a long attention span, I can't even play 1 videogame at a time, I have to have like 2 or 3 at the least to rotate around every day

but the real question is what's your record for jacking off in one day? Mine's 8 or so.

I remember when Final Fantasy VII was released I got my copy on PC, finished it the next day, only taking bathroom breaks. Didnt do any optional quests and didnt use a guide so I missed a lot of stuff.

I marathoned my first XCOM Enemy Unkown campaign from 4 pm to 10 am so 18 hours

that includes like bathroom breaks and microwaving meals tho

When I was in school I would regularly do 8-10 hours. Im not proud of it

I have a very low sex drive so I would think 3 or 4 times

youtube.com/watch?v=GceNsojnMf0

Free a charge.

Maybe like 6-7 hours with several bathroom/snack breaks

Probably at least 2/3 straight days with naps of 4/5 hours and eating I guess. I don't see how 18 would kill you unless he's some hambeast murikan

I cant remember the hour count since I was young, but there was a time I didn't close my eyes while playing a game for so long I got pink eyes

its almost always gooks that do this shit. god theyre such weird bug people

36 hours. I then slept for 7. Then got up and did another 24 hours.

Launch day of an MMO.

I don't keep track of playtime. Suspect maybe the time I played Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga with my chin on a roll pillow for a long time, because ever since then I feel my jaw popping and it locks up when I open my mouth too wide.

I'd say 10 or 12 hours around when MGSV came out.

You don't get pink eye from having dry eyes. You get pink eye from a certain strain of bacteria. You got pink eye because you were unlucky when you were probably rubbing your dry eyes.

You're a bad person

I was staying at a family friend's apartment in Senegal (West Africa) on vacation and he let me play his bootleg Sega Genesis. I played Afterburner and Golden Axe for nine hours. Had black rings under my eyes when I finally got up to wash my face in the mirror. I walked out of that apartment a changed 10 year old. Shit was so much fun.

Assuming we're not discounting quick breaks to go bring food over to where I am or take a dump probably something like 20 hours. 12 for not leaving my chair.

probably 20 hours on runescape

I played ragnarok for 30 hours straight

bad to the bone, bro

52Hours Mass Effect Andromeda

6 hours on 2fort.
3 of them on a fucking stalemate.
It got to a point where both teams had spent so much time togheter that we were spending more time on idle chatting than killing each other.

I played RDR from star to finish, with only a couple of food breaks, which was mainly me going out to grab some Thai, then eating while playing.

when my dog died I had a 33 hour gaming session

almost died

26 hour star wars galaxies in NGE no less. there was night when PVP broke out at the Talus base and went on for a day and a half.

42Hours sry

does breaks count?
27H with an hour nap.
This was all grinding.

damn user i'm sorry for your loss

what did you play?

probably 4. my dick starts to hurt if I try to push it too hard. I don't death grip, either. I usually just rub the frenulum and edge for an hour.

Breaks do not count. I could easily get to around 100 hours if breaks counted.

How do you die after only 19 hours of being awake? The human body doesn't start forcibly shutting down until like 48 hours usually.

Most likely he was shotgunning energy drinks while mixing them with some additional bullshit and poisoning himself.

35+ hours, all spent on rdr online when I had insomnia

somewhere around 40 hours.

im 26 now and can't comfortably manage more than 20 desu. Most games are pretty shit and i feel like i've seen everything that developers and (((P*blishers))) are willing to do right now, so there's very little draw to the hobby.

I actually just unhooked my gpu from my pc and unplugged the cpu fan (noctua nhd-14) to make it quieter.

Actually pretty neat how cool the cpu stays with streams running and browsing etc.

Mines 12 hours on Rainbow Six Siege, Overwatch and Battlefield 1

it was late 2011, I honestly don't really remember what I was doing. I was mostly just listening to sad music and if I recall correctly I was playing WoW around that time, my memory is blurred because I got so sleep depraved.

Probably like 16 or 17 hours. From the time I wake up to the time I go to bed, that is.
I smoke a lot of weed, so I usually need to pass out before I can hit the 24 hour mark like some people.

No sleep? Probably around 40 hours. Back when I played FFXI things could get pretty crazy, sometimes we'd go for 3-4 days with our only sleep being a handful of 29 minute naps.

Back in Vanilla WoW I did a none stop 2 day Alterac Valley and 20 hours of that was just defending one flag. This was before cross realms when the game had a community, neither side would give up. I paid for it by spending over a day in bed with a giant migraine.

>only 19 hours
Lmao

Regularly not just weekend. plus you probably had food and drink. Most these dumbasses die because they do long sessions regularly and are dehydrated during them.

>Not getting up every few hours to move around

Come on, this isn't hard

haha, i remember those days

12 hours on the launch date of Skyrim. I stopped when I had a strange feeling in my belly, it was like something is squeezing my intestines.

How do you not get up and move around every now and then? Pissing in bottles just means you have to clean up piss bottles later on anyway it's just gross.

You needed to drop a doody. It happens from time to time. Get more fiber in your diet.

Probably 22h give or take.
Dark souls marathon against a friend.

Good times.

6 or 7

be sure to play in a well lit room, at least 10 feet away from the screen, and take a break for every hour of playing!

27 hours of Sins of a Solar Empire against a friend. He just wouldn't surrender.

38 hours, 32 minutes

I'm honestly not sure. I lose track of time easily, I'm often interrupted (either by other people or by my own biological needs), I have a short attention span and usually get bored after a couple of hours, and even under ideal conditions, I'll pass out before I can stay awake for much longer than 24 hours (and that's when I've barely expended any energy all day; it'll even happen when a good chunk of my blood is pure caffeine). I'm going to estimate that my longest-ever session was probably somewhere in the ballpark of 10 to 15 hours.

33 hours with my trickshot clan on Mw2 when I was 12 or 13ish. Good times. If theirs a heaven, I hope it's just Mw2 for all of eternity.

I wish I could still play games that long. I can't play anything for more than 6 hours at a time.

Mechwarrior 3 was a much better game though.

Fuck off. Mech Warrior is a shit series. You know damn well that I meant modern warfare 2. Kill yourself niggerboy.

40 hours, almost exactly. No eating, drinking, urinating or (obviously) sleeping.

These pussies who die before they even hit 20 confuse me.

MW meant mechwarrior long before call of duty.

>4am
>just fapped and ready to go sleep
>just want to play more videogames
what should I do?

I put 19 hours into Saints Row 2 in one weekend. Fuck that game was just that good.
>tfw the series jumped that shark after that

Doesn't matter what it used to mean. Ask literally anybody who isn't an autist, or in their 30s, and they'll tell you MW means modern warfare.

Just like a petulant child you're getting angry because someone else thinks different words when they see two letters.

Out of all the shit in this world to get worked up over you choose this. Your life must be fucking amazing if shit this trivial outrages you.

Skyrim

Got at midnight launch, played from ~2am to 9:30, went to lecture for 2hr then played from midday to midnight

>19 hour gaming marathon
Pussy.

You're pretty hostile for a shit taste normie

are you retarded user? just curious

>Le you're a child meme

Don't care faggot. I come on here to act like a faggot and you can't stop me. Suck my dick. nananabooboo gaylord.

my nig
I remember when I broke 50 cap, levelled RDM to 55 in damn near a solid 24h period

27 hours with short breaks.

When I got halo 3 for Christmas in 07 played for solid 20 hours

>19 hours
Jesus christ that's weak.
>tfw smoker and haven't exercised in years
>did a 60+ hour run a few months ago on a whim

Fucking legend

38h in EQ camping Disco and fungi king in Old Seb.

Mechwarrior was a better series. Wannabe dudebro.

Mechwarrior was shit.

>19 hours
lol

I played for 25 hours straight when TBC launched and became the first horde BE paladin to hit 70 on my server.

>le im just trolling
ebin

Three days and I felt like complete shit after, never again. Don't do it guys, it's not worth it at all.

39 hours farming netherwing rep in wow in 2008 or 2009

You didn't even play MW2 or MW3. You might have played 4, or the shitty online game, but you're too young to have played 2 or 3 online.