It's time for a class action lawsuit

it's time for a class action lawsuit

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/536220/discussions/0/133259956019723622/
youtube.com/watch?v=UHzT2P9mMCU
youtu.be/iOkUjF_6pRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

??

Why? I didn't even finish S2. S1 was pretty fucking overrated as well.

you can't just post some dumb shit and expect everyone to know wtf you are talking about.

>pay for episodic game
>episode comes way later than expected
>hurr must sue

typical lefty

>telltale episodic game having a major delay

Holy shit, shocking. It's almost like they're incompetent idiots since 2013 or something.

I agree. 4 month... its just ridiculous/horrible.. Monetization system.
Complete your - thn try to sell.
or
Realese ur f.. episode's - maximum 1 - 1,5 month time period.
30-35-40 days enough.. WTF 3,5 - 4 MONTH? 08139820398102938day.

FOR 1 EPÄ°SODE ? 1 HOUR GAMEPLAY ?!!!!!! ................... .................... .............
It's like buying cancer to yourself with your money.

you need wait half year.. for a next episode? 1hour gameplay? Thats F*** up..
Holy moly Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeett...

-------
Im glad. Im played S1 , S2 - after completely released.
I didn't feel cancer like that.
for s1 s2.

Im never gonna buy again. Teltale games... before its completely released

Is the toddler still alive? I'm going to be upset if he dies.

saved

who knows, we're pushing 4 months since the last episode, checking their twitter page, it seems like they've all but forgotten about this game

check again

>Set your alarms - the trailer for 'Above the Law,' the third episode of #TheWalkingDead: A New Frontier drops tomorrow at 9am PT.

I loved how they played up the fact that it would premier with 2 episodes. They just forgot to mention that the first episode would be way to fucking short to pass off as a real episode.

what the fuck.

well its about damn time. start threatening their pocket books and twitter updates get made.

>kenny the one character left from the original season aside from clem and objectively best man

>write him off in a 5 second flashback in the very beginning of the newest season

fuck this game series

That was such a shit decision by them

At least they didn't NDA their own backers, kek

>kenny
>not the worst character

They keep advertising this during the walking dead and even included the release date.

This is the first TellTale game I didn't buy right away. Season 2 killed any drive to play.

some people got it early and put up a play through but telltale took it down. I can post the googledrive link if anybody wants it.

and they wonder why the first devs took the money and ran to make a new kings quest jesus fuck

First episode was okay in length.

The second one was short though.

Is this what strokes look like?

Sup Forums has seen an incrase of indnsnsnsnnsnsnsnsnnsnsnsnsnnsnsn

Elder God Tier villains - villains whose motives are arguably better than the heroes

Kill yourself, sorry kenny hurt your feefees with his objectively correct everything

this has to be pasta from the telltale forums

I just hope this wait means we're gonna get a long episode. Those first two went by so fast.

steamcommunity.com/app/536220/discussions/0/133259956019723622/

F.UCK YOU. Did you like it? Clean english.

----------------
Which idiot? Can want - other people in the world.
Speak and Write - ''his'' language. Perfectly?

Answer: Fools* like you. :)

Im gonna murdered more. Deal with it.
Because your language very different.. from us.
We are reading and writing. Like this: 1 2 3 4 5.
You guys writing and reading. Like : 1 4 2 3 5.

This is hard for me. Be a human and show understanding.
Before b*ching. Im not European.

I may never understand.. your stupid grammar.

>steamcommunity
You will never find a more wretched hive of autism and faggotry.

>Playing Walking Dead
S2 was shitty as hell. They should have stopped at 1.

>I just hope this wait means we're gonna get a long episode

user I'm sorry, but you already know the answer to that one. This is TellTale we're talking about here.

Your tree carvings aren't better than English, Tarzan, hate to break it to you

retardspeak wasnt a meme

>turkroach

>wanting more fucking kenny
He should have fucking died in season 1. They didn't need to revive his arc again.

>typical lefty
Uhhhh

>buys into episodic gimmick
>mad when it doesn't work out
Half LIfe
SiN
so very many others are why this has been, and will forever be one of the best ways to fleece retards. Well done.

The episodic release format for story focused games was a huge mistake. It works for a sandbox, level based game like Hitman, but not for these 1 hour snippets of story and shitty puzzles spaced out so far apart that I stop giving a damn about the plot and characters. These huge delays really magnify the issue with this shitty release model.

Resident evil revealations 2 was probably the only game I've seen where the episodic shit wasn't delayed much.

>looked up the release date
>every episode came out in a span of 2 months

Sam and Max was like that as well
>episodes came out every month for the most part
>only exceptions were Situation: Comedy and Moai Better Blues

Early nuTelltale when they didnt have so much on their plate was fine. OG Walking Dead came out 2 months apart, with episode 5 coming about a month

Apparently some people have access to episode 3.

It's only an hour and a half long. They still haven't learned their lesson. Hope everyone who bought season three enjoyed their four month wait.

>choice in a telltale game
>expecting it to matter for more than 5 mins

>MUH BOAT

>MUH RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING
Whats your point? If the crew had done everything Kenny said, nobody would have died ever.

Other people may not have been murdered either

Kenny never murdered anyone.

you are like a little baby

Whatever you say, Saltlick Crusader

kenny-fags, ladies and gentleman

You can't murder a dead person, dipshit.
Janefags, everyone

>being unconscious for three seconds is death

Better not fall asleep near that nigga, he's liable to bash your skull in.

>Having a heart attack and passing out with no medicine is the same as being asleep
You're not a doctor, are you? be honest.
You know CPR is meant to keep the heart "pumping" while professionals are on the way, right? It can't magically bring people back to life like it does in the movies.

It actually can, it's just not a reliable scenario. If fact, if you do well enough with the QTE in the game Larry starts to breathe again before his head gets smashed in by Kenny's insatiable murderboner.

>if you do well enough with the QTE in the game Larry starts to breathe again before his head gets smashed in by Kenny's insatiable murderboner.
>Janefags have to resort to lying to defend their fickle, glass-eating bimbo

Look it up, brah

Also Jane sucks just as much, if not more, doesn't redeem Kenny for being an untrustworthy bastard in S1 who on multiple occasions will fuck up negotiations or abandon you to walkers. Not to mention you have to slap sense into him about his shit kid or he lets everyone die.

Who is this semen demon

You're wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=UHzT2P9mMCU
Larry was dead and was going to kill everyone in the cooler if Kenny hadn't smashed his head in.
>who on multiple occasions will fuck up negotiations
Wrong.
>or abandon you to walkers.
He never straight up abandons you, even if you are clinically retarded and chose to fondle the soon to be Tank.

>the trailer
oh fuck off

>posting video of someone fumbling the QTE to prove your point
youtu.be/iOkUjF_6pRI
>He never straight up abandons you
Fuck right off, he does it CONSTANTLY

Its better than nothing. Hopefully this means the ep will be out next week

How does it explain what happened if Clem let Kenny leave, while she and nigglet stayed in the town (can't remember the name atm)2 at the end of S2? Why does she end up leaving that town?

Town gets razed for supplies, turns out it was too good to be true and Kenny was wrong again.

I think the Game of Thrones game is what killed the Telltale formula for me. That's when the fact that your choices don't really matter set in for me.

>Make some progress
>"Oops, here comes Ramsay again to fuck your shit up, and set you back to square one!"

I dropped that one three or four episodes in out of sheer frustration.

Honestly they should just abandon the obsession with making every choice lead into the next game and just have some choices be fucking endings. The contrivances only compound the more we're expected to believe every choice somehow brings us to the exact same place as any other choice.