IT'S NOT FAIR PBROS!

IT'S NOT FAIR PBROS!

This is the first advertising i've seen anywhere even online for the game.

What's not fair?
I got the game months ago.

this

He's doing a consolewar thing, Persona 5 has been confirmed to be coming out on PC and Xbox

>ITT: People pretending to know Japanese

>Caring about some obscure Japanese indie game
Sonybros shit on indie games on PC yet they can't stop acting like bitches when they once a month get something proper people gets daily

I was actually talking about how China gets to play before the West.

My EB has a small-ish poster, but that's it.

A bit surprising, when you consider that Persona is more on the mainstream end of nerdshit.

>Persona
>Indie

Didn't know China played video games

>Persona series is indie
Not even going to bother with (you)s, just neck yourself faggot.

Didn't know China played

Of course they do.

Didn't know China

>Persona 5 has been confirmed to be coming out on PC and Xbox
I saw it was implied by Phil Spencer it might be coming to the xbone any other sources on that?

Atlus USA has really bizarre advertising schemes. They tend to limit advertising to E3. Great way to aim at the people that would never actually buy the game.

>Atlus USA has no advertisement
ftfy

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Persona 5?

>Okada bows to Hashino
>In contact with shadows
>Possess jungian-like abilities
>Controls Japan with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks in Japan
>Direct descendants of the ancient Digital Devil Story blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on the shadow world (Tartarus will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of JRPG perfect scores on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Persona babies
>Game said to have 100 metacritic score, such score on Earth has only existed deep in Nintendo internal projects & Japan Studio
>Ancient devil scriptures tell of two Demons, Sataniel and Yaldabaoth, who will descend upon Earth and will try to fight between rules and freedom
>They own Atlus R&D labs around the world
>You likely have shadows inside you right now
>The Demons are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of Yaldabaoth to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to the shadow world in history literally a few days later to the Demon bunker in Tokyo?
>They learned fluent Japanese in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the Phantom Thieves. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Day Breakers.
>The Phantom Thieves are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Is that Sephiroth fourth from the right?

Atlus USA said this was coming to the US over a year before they announced a Chinese Version and US version still not out.
Buying this shit Used clearly they don't want my filthy western money

No he said that there are other JRPG coming to bone

I'll take what drug you just snorted.

That staircase advertisement is awesome.

Why are you stealing my image and pretending to have played the game yourself?

I remember another weeb game saying "Only for Playstation" Can you guess where it went next?

Up (You)r asshole

rundown

Modern Atlus is pretty much Nintendo or Sony no Microsoft or PC

Why are you so mad user? Aren't you happy other people with different taste can play a fun game?

>PCbros legit think Persona 5 will go on PC

Multiplatform games should be sold at half the price.

Persona 5 has a better chance of coming out on the switch.

i love this meme

Face it man, the United States is becoming weeb central. Guess what market has a ton of dirty weebs that want to live out a life of an attractive japanese man in an autistic cartoony environment? PC gamers.

You aren't wrong unless you call MMO 'games'

Seriously. PC gamers seem to think their ports are somehow exclusives, then proceed to make fun of the people playing the original.

>weebshit
who cares?

More JRPG on xbone not P5 but maybe the other persona series

Atlus is done with Microsoft never again