How's your modded Skyrim coming along, Sup Forums?

How's your modded Skyrim coming along, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81196/?
drive.google.com/file/d/0BxCRmByIuypiVVZTT1Jqel9WWnc/view
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2846/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this the new Nier thread?

whenever SKSE come out for the SE i'll give it another go.

Quick rundown on your mod setup and how to be 2B in casualrim?

Daily reminder that mods cannot fix Skyrim and it will never be a good game.

it's already a great game and mods enhance the experience further.

Skyrim is unironically the comfiest game that will ever exist

Modded it to hell then decided one day decided to just go back to vanilla. It was oddly nice

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81196/?

For the 2b outfit but not the one I'm currently using in the picture. The one in the picture is an hdt conversion for the skirt that some guy uploaded on google docs. I'm trying to find it at the moment.

I'm playing through vanilla since I want to take everything in first and beat the main quest

It was coming up fine until I realized my waifu had asymmetrical eyes, and I just don't feel like making a new waifu so I trashed the whole thing.

I gave up. Really tried my best modding it but maybe it's because of my shitty cracked copy, nothing comes right.
Had to spend hours and hours just to make the Bodyslider work, and I couldn't find my same problem on the internet. After that I tried some other shit and gave up

This. I hate the game but even vanilla is super comfy. Do you have any tips for someone who hasn't modded it much before? I'd prefer SSE so the game runs better.

Found the hdt version.

drive.google.com/file/d/0BxCRmByIuypiVVZTT1Jqel9WWnc/view

I used to think this way
Until I got a gaming pc

and Modded Skyrim is pretty sweet.
When you get good at modding the game it's like every aspect of the game is in your control.
Your character, the world, the animations, armor, magic etc .... Giant ass Rabit hole to plunge through

If you want to mod it I would recommend vanilla. It has better mod support and is more stable imo.

What kind of mods do you want to know about first?

I'm not really sure. Comfy graphics that make the game a bit less bland looking? Overhauls like JSawyer?

Same.
Played on PC modded.
Got it for XO, not put a single mod on it.
I prefer it vanilla, not sure why.
Also prefer it on console because on PC I'd cheat and hate myself for it.

I loosely followed this guide nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2846/? To have a baseline Skyrim that looked better with some quality of life mods.

From there just add whatever you want but always read the mod description page and check the comments to see if the recent ones mention any problems

I remember when i played vanilla it sometimes lagged when I switched spells or weapons, is that my computer or the game?

Are you okay with enbs? I'm using Rudy enb with NLVA right now and it's easily the best enb setup I've ever used.

Working on a script to generate a config file for categorized favorites menu that will check what spells/powers/shouts ect. my mod list adds and automatically categorize them for me.

What makes Skyrim comfier than Oblivion?

Serious question. I'm not too familiar with the series but the comfy levels of these two games seems to be a major subject of debate.

That shouldn't happen normally no.

I could answer that if I've ever played Oblivion. What are the essential mods for it? I've been thinking of playing it for a long time now.

Currently waiting on SKSE64 beta is supposed to be sometime soon

Unfortunately I can't help you in this regard but I think you've more or less answered my question. It seems the comfiest TES game tends to be the one that the poster played first. And most posters on this board either played Skyrim or Oblivion first, with a few stray Morrowind players here and there.

I forgot to mention I'm also using ELFX but still use NLVA for the weathers. NLVA can give all kinds of different atmospheres.