VA-11 HALL-A

Childhood is idolising Dorothy. Adulthood is realising that being a sexually frustrated 27-year-old loser who sits at home alone browsing danger/u/ on her phone every night makes more sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

sukeban.moe/index.php/2017/03/21/popularity-poll-results-2017/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>her

What is this post?

>memes and references are okay when it's /OURMEMES/
>Memes and references are okay when anime is involved.

Anyone else use the android app.

Too bad it's all Sup Forums meme rehashes.

i thought the point of danger/u/ was that it was Sup Forums for girls

In the game, maybe.

The app is just "type an epic meme you saw on Sup Forums today"

Sadly, too. Would be cool if it had it's own community that wasn't just rehashed meme spouting.

>Would be cool if it had it's own community that wasn't just rehashed meme spouting.
But that's literally what danger/u/ is already.

What's this game about anyway? What do you do in it?

Is it some kind of dating sim? If not, why the fuck are the girls all anyone talks about?

I know, I'm lamenting that.

I know in the game it was a lot of meme referencing as well, but look at the app right now.

"FEMININE BENIS GENERAL XD"

Great.

You're a bartender and you make drinks for a variety of insane people and cyborgs. The mixing can get repetitive but the characters are mostly amusing in their own ways.

it also ends pretty abruptly and I feel like it could've done with being two chapters or so longer

Never played, she's a lesbian?

Is Jill a spic?

You were supposed to buy the game to save the devs but it backfired and now they are a literal culural property of the Venuzuelan government.

Yes, she had a girlfriend.

>Never played, she's a lesbian?
Technically bisexual but she is more of a lesbian

Official Sukeban popularity results
1 Jill
2 Dorothy
3 Dana
4 Sei
5 Stella
6 Alma
7 Anna
8 Gillian
9 Rad Shiba
10 KiraMiki

Do you agree, Sup Forums?
sukeban.moe/index.php/2017/03/21/popularity-poll-results-2017/

I want to jack off with Jill!

Was just about to post this myself, I'm surprised Jill got #1 in the character poll, and kinda confused Rad Shiba actually even got in top10

Seeing Anna get #7 also was a pleasant surprise though

It feels perfect on my tablet

She's going to laugh your meat rod flaccid user

What memes are upsetting you

Streaming-chan was the only character that I really disliked

>dorothy that high

I guess they know their audience but holy god she was an obnoxious blob of cringe

alma best girl

Her laughing at me would only get me harder/

Is this game good? Do I buy this?

What? Did that really happen? I thought they scaped to mexico and that was it.

Steam or pirate it, i think there is a gog version.

I like the music

>oh no a Sup Forums lookalike resembles Sup Forums

I hate the entire concept of this """game""" but that design is pretty cute

What was even the deal with Anna anyways? The cyberpunk techno-ghost thing just came out of nowhere

If you haven't played the recently added epilogue, go play that to get a bit more out of her. The main game never really does much with her though

The quick summary from what I remember being that she's the dead daughter of the woman that hosted Dorothy. Anna suffered Nanomachine rejection, and she ended up losing an arm and most her toes. When leaving the hospital, she was hit by a truck and "killed". Now she's roaming around as an incorporeal ghostlike existence where only very few people like Jill and that one deadpan greenhaired Lilim can even see her. The hidden ending of the epilogue you get after replaying and asking her all the questions though throws what happened even further up in the fucking air till there's a sequel or further elaboration in their next game

Try the free demo and decide for yourself

>resembles
>the content is the same
>makes its existence redundant

Just finished this today. I gave up when I saw I needed 6.5K to not get evicted on the final day.
Started making everything big and expensive anyways and was pleasantly surprised when the final day made me have of the missing expense plus some. Barely got the vacation end with $500 in spare cash

any news on a sequel?

Where is the vita verison?

No news on a Va11Hall-A sequel, last bit of game news I saw was some character art on their twitter for the new game that looked like a detective chick

If you haven't beaten it already, there's a postgame epilogue in the Anna dropdown menu in the main menu. You may have to beat the Annademo to get it to unlock first though

>sei 4th, higher than stella
furfags absolutely BTFO

WHERE IS THE LEWDS YOU PROMISED KIRIN

Sei is best bro

I can't wait for the sequel.....

Betty got fucking robbed

I'm a guy

>no spinoff about Betty and Deal fucking around having will and grace adventures

Why live

Wait, so how do you get her dialogue in the epilogue? Is it automatic? I already have a NG+ near the ending.

It's newly added side thing in the main menu.

Click the new plus on the upper left, Click Anna, beat the Demo once, then open the Anna menu again and click the new Start option to play the postgame epilogue

Make sure to replay it a couple times and ask every possible question!

I'm an Almafag but I'm not even mad she got beat out by everyone else in the top 5. Stella/Sei are too wonderful.

Got it. Thanks, bruh.

Been a while since I played this game but did they ever say who Alicerabbit was?

>tfw no SeixStella art

It was Alma at first but then it became a meme

I loved this game so much

I'm gonna marry Jill one day and there's nothing that any of you can do to stop me

Jill belongs to boss

Alma. Her autism flares up when Jill broaches the subject and you can see the rabbit call sign flash across the screen when she reprograms the bar to recognize her as a bartender.

I'm the boss now

Pic is what pops up ingame to explicitly tell you who it is

not without your bucket of spicy chicken wings you aren't

>Donovan that low
Why is there so much shit taste?

Wish we could have played as Gill, too. He seemed like such a bro

People were sick of making Big Beers

Donovan had probably one of the greatest progressions in the story though, he went from a clickbait garbage farmer to actually giving a shit about proper journalism