What are your hopes? Inkling? Ice Climbers? Wolf? Smash Run mode ported? New Stages? Etc?

What are your hopes? Inkling? Ice Climbers? Wolf? Smash Run mode ported? New Stages? Etc?

melee

Bandana Waddle Dee.

>What are your hopes?

A different fucking game that isn't a port or remaster.

No analogue triggers
I hope you're ready to buy yet another gamecube adapter, this time with latency

Non-generic Palutena's Guidance skits for the post-launch characters.

melee hd would be nice and all but not on that piece of shit switch

a lot of people already disable analog anyways. Light shielding isn't used commonly and a lot of times comes out by accident. Only benefit it had was you could L-cancel by light press.

unrealistically,

subspace emmesary
T rated
removal of censorship

Now that Sakurai is out, a competent fucking menu layout and an online mode that just lets you toggle some options instead of making you go through various sub menus to play the mode you want.

Amiibos online cock fight mode where you make your Amiibos fight and bet coins

A proper doubles online mode where you can play with another online friend, not this local only horse shit.

An actual online tournament mode.

Custom Miis usable online with a filter option to change their cosmetics to the default fighters if people are going to be triggered that easy.

The Ice Climbers are attractive.

>Now that Sakurai is out
Because he really means it this time?

I would like all the content on one version of the game instead of split in two.

>Now that Sakurai is out
He'll come back. And if he doesn't, Smash isn't moving anywhere from Sm4sh until he dies.
Nintendo sees him as the only person suitable for directing Smash, and that's just because of how anal Japan is about respecting your elders.

Wolf
Ice Climbers
All of the 3DS stages
Every single stage back from the previous three games
Melee Adventure Mode
A better Stage Builder

I want to see shantae

Master Sakurai is working on another game. right now what it fuck is we dont know but it isnt smash bros.

>People STILL think Smash 4 is coming to the Switch

The next title is going to be Super Smash Bros Vs, a brand new title. They're not gonna remaster a game that they already released on two platforms.

TETSSUUUOOOO

If you mean a port of 4, then NO FUCKING SMASH TOUR OR SMASH RUN. Worst modes in the series.

Smash Tour is bad but I've heard Smash Run is the shit.

Smash Run is the shit

>Manage to get a 999 strength Ganondorf
>Glorius Smash

So much fucking death

Smash Run is like City Trial but without most of made City Trial fun.

Say what you want about Smash Tour, but Smash Run is fucking awesome. It's basically City Trial from Air Ride meets Smash. How can you not want it?

How likely is it that they'll just port smash 4 to switch?

newcomers

inklings
king k rool
paper mario
bomberman
other swordfighter from FE
decidueye or pokemon from gen 8
balloon fighter

return

ice climbers

very

Do we really need another?

I don't give a shit. I don't own a Wii U. Just give me Smash.

No, Ron. Go Smash Becky.

Snake returning with Big Boss alts when?

Give me Snake and I'll be happy.

A story mode would make me get this, not paying $60 for three new characters.

Same hope as always, no matter how unlikely it is

>Inklings (male and female obviously)
>Ice Climbers
>Springman (Ribbon Girl alt)
>Bomberman (alts are designed to look exactly like his fellow Bombermen. skin coloured limbs and all)
>Snake (different skins are different snakes)
>That grass owl from the newest Pokemon rehash
>Wolf, but his design is based on 64

Thoughts?

I unironically want him in

it's especially bullshit since Bayonetta's reveal trailer would have sufficed as her Guidance skit.

It's a shitty version of Melee Adventure Mode followed by a random 2 minute match with a stupid handicap. It's meant to be City Trial but there's no meaningful interaction with any other players, thus rendering City Trial pointless.

Knowing Sakurai he's just going to port the Wii U version to the Switch with one new mode and no new characters because "it would be unfair to the people who bought it last gen if there were new characters".

>It's meant to be City Trial but there's no meaningful interaction with any other players,

Sad thing is, there's actually a reason for that: the 3DS just couldn't handle everyone being in the same world together as Sakurai's planning documents mentioned, so that's why everyone is separated.

Snake is never coming back, people, and Konami will never let any other character be in Smash. Accept it.

>Wolf, but his design is based on 64

I'd rather he be his Zero design, and also update Fox and Falco to their Zero designs.

Air dodge and ledge systems reverted back to PM/Melee. Removal of rage with some balance changes only bringing up the weaker characters.
Wolf Snake and Icies put back in.

>I'd rather he be his Zero design

Aren't we saying the exact same thing then? But yes, I agree. Zero's gameplay is shit but the presentation is fantastic. Zero has the best Wolf by far

idk if you really know what light shielding is.

What does Lylat Wars Wolf even look like? Have we ever seen a full body render of him?

>Konami will never let any other character be in Smash. Accept it.
After the new Bomberman, what makes Konami letting their characters get into Smash so unrealistic?

>Konami will never let any other character be in Smash.

source? They're working with Nintendo again so I don't see the problem. Hell, Bomberman is now some kind of weird NintendoxKonami symbol

I want Poochy but that'll never happen

I'd like him, but how the hell would he grab and pummel? Ivy had her vines and Da cunt had the duck to pummel for him

He'd grab you with his mouth and bite for the pummel

>Expecting effort from a dying man not even 5 years since release.
Nope. Either port or Smash 5 is a late game for another dying system from Nintendo.

There can only be one.

All Smash games are announced 3 within years after the last game

I doubt Sakurai will work in the next Smash

Unless he does of course

*within 3 years

two versions

Super Smash Bros Championship edition: Melee but HD and some other stuff, made for competition

Super Casual Smash: something like smash 4, but made for casual parties

I would play both

>Melee - 2001
>Brawl - 2005
>"3 years"
Nope. And that game came out 3 years after it was revealed. The one version of Smash that had "effort" next to Melee's effort.

It just ain't fair I tell ya.

>Super Smash Bros Championship edition: Melee but HD and some other stuff, made for competition

This shit will literally never happen

But we can dream

Name one thing that was censored in Smash Wii U.

>other swordfighter from FE

KILLLLLLLLL YOURRRRSEELLLFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>Same roster (including the DLC characters)
>All content from both versions (including trophies, stages, etc., with the exception of StreetSmash because of the lack of StreetPass, and possibly Smash Tour because it's just awful)
>Wii U versions of shared content taking precedence (e.g. Battlefield, Final Destination)
>3DS content remade from the ground up in HD to match the Wii U content
>Redone Challenges to accommodate the combined content
>True multiplayer in Smash Run similar to City Trial from Kirby Air Ride
>Unique Palutena's Guidances for the DLC characters
>Kirby's Crazy Appetite nerfed to manageable levels (seriously, that was the worst Event Match in the series' history)
>Classic Mode brought back to the Melee and Brawl formula (randomized character order, preset match order, no ability to choose who and where to fight, characters fighting on their home stages; mostly one-on-one with some two-on-two, three-on-three, and single-character team battles thrown in)
>An "Alpha Stage" mode for every stage that turns them into Battlefield
>A "Beta Stage" mode for every stage that turns them into Big Battlefield
>Big Battlefield removed from the stage list now that regular Battlefield's Beta form is exactly the same
>Target Test returning (with unique layouts for each character, like in 64 and Melee; it would also appear in Classic Mode alongside Target Blast as bonus stages)
>Leave Sakurai out of most of development, Smash 4 was hell on him; keep him in a supervisory role if he must be on the dev team, but otherwise don't make him work himself to the bone again

Melee - November 21, 2001

Brawl announcement - Early May, 2005

So 3 years and 6 months.

This. I actually thought there were too many characters in Smash 4, and I never got a chance to really get too in depth with a large percent of the roster. I'd rather have more single player content to keep me busy when I'm alone. Something everyone can enjoy with their favorite character

This nigga knows

okay but what is the translation

Do you count Melee?

why do we need alternate versions of stages when all that's needed is an option to turn off stage hazards

Rework the current cast and actually push the gameplay forward.

Don't really give a shit about newcomers currently, lets help the stagnating or outright fundamentally shit characters first

I forget if it was NA or Jap release, but Palutena's skirt got made longer and they covered up exposed skin on Fem. Corrin in one of them.

I wouldn't be upset with a direct port of the Wii U game. Though, I suspect it will at least amount to including everything from both versions. I think it's definitely too early to think about an entirely new game... I mean, didn't Sakurai say he was done making new games anyway? Give us a combined 3DS/Wii U version feature-wise with DLC included on the cart, and give us more DLC characters down the road. That's all I really want.

I'm pretty sure that model is just a fox edit. He's just wearing the starfox uniform

>I think it's definitely too early to think about an entirely new game

are you retarded?

>>True multiplayer in Smash Run similar to City Trial from Kirby Air Ride
I like the idea, but not entirely sure how that would work (with no second screen and all).
>>Target Test returning (with unique layouts for each character, like in 64 and Melee; it would also appear in Classic Mode alongside Target Blast as bonus stages)
Nice idea, but might be a bit unfeasible with a 50+ roster.

Man I used to think he looked forced alongside the other 3 but now I fucking hate seeing the main 3 being shown without him

Upskirts.

I still don't think the Smash 4 port to Switch is happening. It's just been a lot of rumors that people have eaten up because Smashers are literally the most gullible people on the planet.

Anyways, for a new game I just want something like Brawl in terms of content, and PM in terms of gameplay. Give us lots to do in Solo mode but still make the game actually competitive oriented with transparency on balance patches and official Nintendo tournaments. That's all I've ever wanted, really.

smash is probably not coming out until a few years from now. if anything i will be announced at E3 but wont come out till the switch starts to fail.

I don't care what anyone says. I want SSE 2. Fighting off hordes of enemies like a 2D DMC game was fun as fuck, and bosses are a great facet for more cameos

I don't think we'll get a new Smash for a long time. I do think the Switch will get an enhanced port of Smash 4 though.

>I do think the Switch will get an enhanced port of Smash 4 though.

you have no reason to think that

Honestly without the option to plug in a GC controller I don't see it either. Wireless doesn't cut it with people who are playing at tourny levels.

>nintendo game
>push the gameplay forward
Stick to Melee.

>Sakurai in charge of accurately representing a Nintendo character this isn't his own or Fire Emblem

I'll never not be mad about Wario

>transparency on balance patches
This still amazes me to this day. Pokken and even Splatoon had official patch notes, but for Smash 4, every balance patch was left up to the players to decipher. I just can't believe something this stupid could be going on in the modern age of video games.

my hope is the switch production getting cancelled and all nintendo's games becoming multiplats, fuck you all!!

I AM JESUS, I SEND ORDERS TO THE WORLD, ACCEPT ME AS YOUR SAVIOR AND PEACE OUT !!

THIS

Tearing through SSE with a friend was legendary fun. One of the biggest letdowns of Smash 4 is that we didn't get anything similar.

Because Sakurai user

sorry, zelda BOTW got my hopes up

i hope that "Hey, let's evolve our game" mindset bleeds into other teams

or at the very least, scrap sakurai

Why? Not enough Wario Land references?

Smash 4 felt empty for singleplayer content. Anyone else feel this way?

>removed his last wario land move
>removed his one move that made him decently useful
>no wario land stages
>1 wario land track from Shake It
>all this weeaboo faggotry
>all this kid icarus pandering
>sakurai claims he knew about wavedashing and all the autistic tech in melee before anyone else but left it in on purpose
>proceeds to remove it in subsequent games once it is common knowledge

I really want Sakurai to throw in the towel

>Faggots only wanting characters
Fuck that noise.
I would rather have those fucking Djini from Golden sun that work like smash balls and if you gather two,three or four of them you can unleash some special summon.
I'd rather change how assist throphies work (kinda like Pokeballs) and/or have more than one on the map, maybe add MORE assist characters.
Make the replays work like Mario Kart 8.
Also add another Mii Fighter that focuses on magic and spells.
I'm a huge casual who plays for fun with items on with my family, i couldn't care less about competitive.

The only character i want is Cooking Mama

Yes

They even removed his signatory move (shoulder bash) for some random back-hand punch that he literally never used in a game

clearly you don't. A light shield is what you get when you don't fully press the triggers, nothing I said was wrong.

>implying he reps FE well either
Legitimately nobody but meleefags like Roy.
Lucina is a Marth 1:1, despite Lucina learnign fighting from and having an extremely similar fighting style to Chrom and Chrom fighting much closer to Ike than Marth. They even both do shit that looks like an Aether from Ike in cutscenes.
The only ones represented well are Robin, Marth, and Ike, and even then the two lords there don't naturally learn shit like Counter.

They completely removed that moeEmblem character that was a trophy, Tharja or something like that.

Damn that sucks. I wish they stopped at robin, marth and ike desu