What do you have to say about the PS2 Sup Forums?

What do you have to say about the PS2 Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUXzwUaOJ-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it was the golden age of pc gaming

It has the biggest library of most consoles. So that means while it has a LOT of great games... it has a lot of shit games.

Good, but XBox and Gamecube had better games. I was always a Crash guy, myself, and the 6th gen iterations of Crash were not good, so the PS2 was only good, not great. Not to mention it has one of the worst controllers known to mankind. All in all, though, the 6th gen was amazing.

I give my PS2 a hug every morning

D
I
S
C

R
E
A
D

E
R
R
O
R

I have fond memories of borrowing my brother-in-law's console so that I could spend 3 days straight of playing through Tales of the Abyss from start to finish, only pausing for toilet, food and naps. Never marathoned a game that intensively before or since.

my fat ps2 can play all my ps1 games except tekken 3. it used to be able to. i bought another copy but it was also not reading it. wat do?

open it up
adjust the lens distance

Who the fuck displays their PS2 that way?

Only wish I had a CRT monitor to go with it
Could run some Linux and have plenty of games for an awesome battlestation

turn it into a shop and get another used good ps2

Me

>don't talk to me or my son ever again

Why?

>dominoes.jpg

lol

making pushes into the third world was an incredibly clever decision. selling to the impoverished mudmen who've never seen a video game before is an incredibly easy way to make the best selling piece of video game hardware.

nintenbro detected

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUXzwUaOJ-4

i hope you realize that PS games get scratched faster in vertical position.

whats left of the vita? is it the ps home thing that plays vita games?

The PS2 is my console-fu. It has so many great games of any genre. It's hilariously sad that the ps3 and ps4 don't have nearly as strong of a library.

Best console ever made. No debate on that.

And if you think otherwise, you're a moron.

thanks for bringing in a shit ton of casuals into the video game market. you are lucky that most of Sup Forums was born during the mid to late 90s or else they would know to and stop blaming the wii.

people not acknowledging the dreamcast will always trigger me

GC > PS2 > Dreamcast > XBOX

It's older than most of Sup Forums's current userbase.

wasn't the dreamcast the same generation as n64 and ps1 though?

please tell me your joking

>the logo rotated
Younger me was blown away by that.

Lots of good times in battlefront, ratchet and clank games, Lego Star wars, motor mayhem, spiderman 2, burnout series, too many to name.

no, i genuinely thought it was that old

in the uk all of the games vanished when the ps1 games did, that's what probably made me assume that until i just looked it up

It's overrated, the only thing it had going for it was RPGs since it had the worst version of every multiplat.

It also had the biggest selection of survival horror games.

Best console ever, and I wish that my PS2 and my entire game collection hadn't been destroyed recently.

The world was not ready for Dreamcast.

>one of the worst controllers known to mankind
>PS2
Quick guys, point at him and laugh

>a console released in the 2000s
>only supports 480i for most games

God Hand.
An awesome launch it had.

ps2 launched in 2000, underage.

It came out before the PS2 but at the tail end of the N64/PS era. Generally considered same gen as PS2.

PS1 gen > PS2 GEN = huge leap in video game capabilities

PS2 gen > PS3 gen = huge leap in vidya capabilities

PS3 > PS4 gen = only better graphics

During certain times in my life I found myself standing my ps2 or ps3. PS4 is not meant to be stood up, hence the weird stand add on that is available for purchase

>purposely skipping 3rd gen > 4th gen because its the exact same progression as ps3 > ps4 gen

Room to lay stuff around.

>Implying I play off discs and not the hard drive or from my PC
Also Blu-rays don't get scratched easily

PS tv

I would another if sony still made them fresh.
My slim still works though.

buy another *

I have both of those models, the one on the right is slightly broken though.

The last great console.

It's going in my casket with me.

I still play mine I have it modded and being the poorfag that I am I dont think Im gonna run out of games to play soon.