Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

>The two team up together to get their hands on the highly valuable Tusk of Ganesh, hoping to change their status in the treasure-hunting business. The trip will take them across the mountains of India, where they visit temples, scale statues, and drive through its terrain. Expect plenty of chaotic and dangerous moments, but also quieter, more reflective times.

You hyped for this?

Is this an expansion or a separate full game?

Standalone DLC. I think it's in the middle like a half-game, 50% of Uncharted or something like that

This is basically Uncharted:ODST.

>Uncharted:ODST.

What's ODST?

I'm glad to see Indians getting more representation in games lately.

Halo

Sure. Uncharted 4 was fun enough to play through. And maybe I'll get back into the multiplayer again. The Bounty Hunter and co-op modes were fun

A good game, unlike Uncharted

After Halo 3 released, Bungie developed a standalone campaign using different characters but set in the same universe as Halo 3. Not as lengthily as a full game but still something.

>Quieter more reflective times
>Main character and companion bond and chat while shitting in the street

I'd wait when Sony bundle it with Uncharted 4

They better have Cutter in it.

why are there always faggots like this in uncharted threads?

you don't like the game? fine, its not my place to tell you whats good, but quit shitting up threads about games you don't like

I was until the nigger showed up now idgaf

They probably haven't even played it. People who hate on the series probably only saw the stupid "it's like playing a movie" commercials back in the PS3 era.

I'm actually excited, the trailer at PSX was pretty sharp and Uncharted 4 was overall better than I expected after Uncharted 3.

no

The best part is ODST is the second worst Halo game.

Should be good, Uncharted 4 was almost as good as the second. And the smaller size should help it out, sinc eby the second half of uncharted I really started to get burn out, and annoyed by all the goalpost moving.

If its a fantastic 6-7 hour long experience, id be completely cool with it.

>You hyped for this?
not really. I like Chloe but Nadine sucks. would have much rather had something with Nate and Sam before the prison.

I'll buy this to play as Chloe she was great fun and Uncharted in an open space is much better than cliff humping

>you don't like the game? fine, its not my place to tell you whats good, but quit shitting up threads about games you don't like

welcome to Sup Forums.

Neither Halo nor Uncharted were ever good.

>Chloe is half Indian and half Australian
>They decide to go to India

I just want a game set in Australia ffs

You need ancient civilizations for a game like Uncharted

What about the Abos?

I said civilizations

>no impressive ancient ruins
>no ancient treasures
>no written history

nothings good, life's shit, we're all gonna die, whats new?

*teleports behind you*

heh...nothin personnel...cunt...

not after the let down U4 was

>Uncharted
Make the gameplay not shit and then i'll care

POO'D