Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B01GW3H3U8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_taa_VL00ybX2WAJNM
kotaku.com/microsoft-is-making-a-new-xbox-controller-inspired-by-t-1793489930
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Elite exists already so what's the point

It's not 150 dollars.

looks stupid

What's different?

The Xbox One has more controller variations than games. I'm actually sick of this shit, the regular controller with the headphone port is fine.

more pronounced textured grip at the back of the controller is neat, but I don't like graphics on the front face of the grips.

>no hole technology

Maybe Microsoft should just go into hardware and make controllers for all systems.

I'm not buying Xbox controllers anymore until they fix those shitty analog sticks and their drifts/fucked up deadzones

Where are the speed holes?

The latest revision is one of the best controllers ever.
>bluetooth so you can use with Windows/Android/whatever else
>they removed the shiny plastic from the top, so it doesn't show scratches easily
>headphone jack
>can customize it in tons of different ways if you're willing to pay for it
I don't play any games that use the d pad so I can't really comment on if that is good though.

looks fucking retarded

Who cares

It's a really good controller for PC, but I have no reason to get the Xbone itself.

They've had that since the new controllers. Grip on the back. We'll since they've been bluetooth.

This isn't replacing the current controller just a special edition. No idea why this thread is named the way it is.

Great, now show me some cool games on the Xbox that I can use it on.

>black and gold
I'm a retard so I gotta get one.

They're on PC

Steam Controller 2 when?

I hate how all the special pads have the colours of the buttons in the middle. If youre buying a special edition you shouldnt need to look down every 2 seconds

This is some 3rd party controller right? Looks stupid as fuck, I'm fine with my current xbone controller.

Hole technology where

I like it, What's it from? I dont recognize the icons in the middle

Looks tacticool as fuck.

That aside what is it's price point? That last once cost more than the price of like two fucking games.

$70

What's the difference?

While normally I don't need to look at a controller to see the buttons, even after not using one for... I want to say 4 years now, once its late at night and you are well to fucking tired to game anymore you need a refresher.

Even my mum knows the axyb and triangle, cricle, x, square placements

Yeah, not happening. What happened to 30 dollar controllers? For fuck's sake.

Wouldn't mind having one of these for comfy bed browsing.

I thought this was a meme but it really did improve a lot of gameplay when you get used to the paddles.

PCfriends were right. There just isn't enough buttons for some games on normal controllers.

you mean cheap knockoffs? you can find them literally everywhere on the internet

Never, they gave up on that and just included support for PS4 controllers.

I'm glad people are autistic enough to upload their controller configs for older games. It makes things a hell of a lot easier.

Xbox Wireless Controller - White amazon.com/dp/B01GW3H3U8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_taa_VL00ybX2WAJNM
Nice sale going on guys

The rubber grips. That's it

The link doesn't take you where a I thought it did.
>its $40 rn

Can they function as independent buttons or are they just duplicate mappings for the face buttons?

>What happened to 30 dollar controllers?

Inflation and more features.

Do you really want $30 controllers with DLC?

not enough local games to bother getting another controller.

not him, a friend got the paddles working as unique buttons with some app but i don't believe there's native support for it

>not only are the games on xbox one on PC
>so is the controller
You would think they would at least engineer one thing that is exclusive to the piece of shit.

What makes this one different compared to the other ones with rubber grips?

Yeah, it needs Windows 10, though maybe someone has it figured out for Win7/8.

Nothing. It just has Ghost Recon themed markings on it. Why the fuck is this thread even?

not as good as the switch controller desu

Is that rubber pad on the bottom the only difference from the Xbone S pad? Seems kinda pointless if so.

I honestly think the current SC is fine.
Better than basically any other controller available.

>Playing $150 for a controller

The Steam Controller does more, is cheaper and feels better in the hands.

Cheap knock offs should be 10 dollars.

I mean they cost 50 cents to make in China anyway. For fuck's sake.

They should bring back Sidewinder

Don't give Microsoft more ideas. Their last contoller literally had fucking updates.

They should charge $1 per game to use rumble

Just looks like another xbox one controller with a military theme

That's what it is. I don't know why retard OP made this thread.

kotaku.com/microsoft-is-making-a-new-xbox-controller-inspired-by-t-1793489930

More controllers than games LUL

I hope the build quality's better than the elite.