A game like botw that I don't need to buy a console to play

>a game like botw that I don't need to buy a console to play

But botw is already on PC

autism

there is no game like botw

mgsv comes close to the TECHNOLOGY, but it's unfinished and becomes a grind fest halfway through

BIG

Are there actually people who unironically don't think Mei is best girl?

Post more Mei!

good taste
is the emulator even worth it? when I saw gameplay the framerate was worse than a slideshow

>Cute
>"thicc" (Big butt and tiddies)
>Glasses
>Modestly dressed
>Kind
>Smart
>Wants to build a wall

Mei is objectively the best girl.

Glasses are such a fucking turnoff.

Brunettes too.

What do you mean worth it? It's free. If you have a good setup you should be able to achieve 30 fps. It will be available to pirate on April 2nd.

How would someone even attempt to refute this?

define good setup, also id rather not even bother if its gonna drop to 2fps every time i hit an enemy or turn the camera too quick

The Chinese themselves, amusingly.

Low-test bitchbois.

That "autism" is going to run on 4k 60fps soon, enjoy your shit quality console

I don't get it. What's breath of the wild like?

Knock-off Mei is still a qt.

a newer i5 and gtx 970 or above should be fine

>moisture (chichi) making a hentai ova

thicc

open world, shit to explore, nice graphics, subtle design

An open world adventure game that doesn't hold your hand. After the expertly designed tutorial area, you can go anywhere and do just about anything, even fight the final boss.
You are encouraged to explore a vast, beautiful landscape because you are rewarded for it through various means. The map is not filled with little markers and clutter, it actually feels vast and comfy.
Fairly challenging, not frustratingly hard but hard enough to require you to stay on your toes.
Puzzles and combat encounters can be solved through a variety of means, all of which you will have at your disposal from very early on. The weapon system encourages you to use or at least try all the different types of weapons and/or using other means of defeating enemies (like using magic to lift up a treasure chest and drop it on their head or try stealth). You have to prepare yourself with weapons and items before setting off on an adventure or you will die. You have to take things like weather, temperature, distance (for climbing) into account a lot.
You can manipulate the environment in a number of interesting ways for puzzle, exploration and combat purposes.
Story is optional, but it gets the job done and aside from voice acting which can be pretty meh at times, it gets its job done without any problems.

I am not a big Zelda fan, but Breath of the Wild lives up to the hype and is a truly fantastic game.

Post more Mei.

>tfw

sauce on artist?

see

It's a childrens game. They made it to be beaten by six year olds, just like the first eleven.

Xenoblade on the Wii BotW is a phenomenal game, but Xenoblade is even better.

And it'll be playable in 10 years

Please, I beg of you.

I didn't know we had janitors from Dublin!

I want her to sit on my face.

Momokun ig

She's a big girl.

For sure.

Says you.

Kek. Name anything else that's had emulation efforts this fast this successful. This is the progress most consoles have at one YEAR, and it's been what, 2 weeks?