youtube.com/watch?v=UR6pHaeRV3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DON'T

LET

MY

THREAD

DIE

>First boss is the casual filter

No, it's not, because I got filtered out 4 stages after that.

Game?

Megaman Network Transmission

Two crocodiles having sex?

MODSSS

Megaman 2 heat man lava platforming without being a cuck and using item 2

this girl was a fuckig bitch when i first fought her

Not hard or anything,but the pc controls in that game were fucking SHIT.I've replayed it recently with a controller and the game is 10 times easier

Playing Warmastered on PC right now. Had no issues.

Can't play with a controller due to a bug.

I think they revamped shit. I'm on the hardest setting, and I remember shit being more difficult.

I think Bell Gargoyles have turned shed more casuals then OnS

have shed more casuals, or turned more casuals

Hard mode or above

Can't really call this a casual filters when it's the first boss.

DS was my first game in the series and it took me so fucking long to beat them. Way more tries than O&S. So much frustration which is funny now because they're incredibly easy. Glad I didn't stop playing because now it's my favorite series.

Agreed. I've always found the belfry gargoyles to be a really good casual filter. The game only gets harder so it's best to put up a huge challenge for newbies early on to give them an idea of what to expect. The moment when the second one shows up is always great.

Wait, Tiamat was hard for some people?

>tfw the tutorial is the casul filter

Catch 'em early.

I do remember struggling with that guy more than any other boss in the game but I've forgotten why he was so difficult. What's his deal, remind me

You absolutely can. Arguably the best kind of casual filter because it tells you to ACQUIRE SKILL if you wanna see the other 90% of the game.

There are hundreds of achievements that fit the bill in WoW, but this one is amusing since it was literally introduced as a casual filter and casuals whined about it to no end.

getting far in the proving grounds was almost entirely based on whether or not your class had a spec which was good at it, though

Fair enough. How about pre-nerf Hexos, then?

yeah I agree. lol if people only knew how weak the taurus demon and the bell gargoyles are to gold pine resin it would be so much less frustrating. I recently just put it on a battle axe +0 and you murk each one in like 4 hits

The key is in the middle pillar room. You have to raise the water level and sink under the platform that raised up.

The water temple is not hard. It's just that one key people can't find.

Its really one of those levels where you have to check EVERYTHING or get bitten in the ass later.

>LE WATER TEMPLE IS HARD MAYMAY

Go back to facebook please

Oh yeah, Lynels absolutely test the player on if they know how to parry and perfect dodge effectively, and they will punish you hard for not learning how to read their windups.

Hey lets make a final boss for this easy game, but let's make it balls hard so players get fucked repeatedly.

>1rst form have 2 minions that hit like a truck, also, can't hurt the boss till both minions are defeated.

>Then a giant boss that can spam elemental attacks and huge lasers in a small arena.

>Then as 3rd and final form let's make the boss spam instantaneous precise as fuck elemental attacks while it do melee attacks too, and let's also add random meteorites falling from the sky, then the boss can shoot lasers and teleport to do a fast melee attack and finally let's add a unavoidable attack that will cover the whole place and do a shit ton of damage, let's allow it to do that attack several times in the fight too.

All while you have to finish an already annoying dungeon with retarded AI partners that won't do jackshit to the boss anyways.

>Buy 2 ir more Water Swords from the shop
>Fire Man EXE dies in 2 hits

Piss easy.

rip in peace, griffin.
you knew you have zero chance, and still fought like a champ.
;_;7

is that fucking combattribes?

Is this real? I literally beat this game punching everything except most of the bosses. And even punched some of those

I think this guy is THE casual filter in this game.

Shit man, I totally forgot about that griffin. It was rad as hell seeing it and Tiamat duke it out while I was exploring the cathedral.

he went down like a trooper.

Lots of people bitch and moan about her being too hard.

Kinda ridiculous. She's easy on the hardest setting.

Couldn't tell you, t b h. No fuckin' clue.

I just see a fuckton of posts about her being hard as balls. Not here. Elsewhere.

Name your images better.

Game?

Also, that's Beyond Good & Evil in a nutshell. It's easy as fuck till the last boss. Game literally reverses your controls.

My nigga.

Good times. I want to go back.

Yeah. Kicked my ass.

That pink bitch is worse, though. Way worse.

The dictionary definition of a casual filter. If you can't parry, you aren't going any further.

Is that WoW?

Better have 4 e-tanks, 1 w-tank for wild coil, and a s-tank, or see the game over screen repeatedly with anything short of superhuman reflexes.

As a kid I thought Mega Man was going to kill him because the boss was so hard.

He is more of a gear check than a skill check but i guess I will agree with you.

The canon ending is that Mega Man dies.

CAPCOM confirmed that shit in 2001.

Came to post this guy, I'm proud of you Sup Forums

agreed, i couldnt even finish lol

What game?

fallout 2

Yes
Sunwell in the burning crusade
I mean you have to be a non casual to obtain the gear to beat him or be on the top of your game

he did not deserve to be so fucking hard. i only made it past him a handful of times.

Or you can just stun them with your bow ride them and attack them without giving dmg to your weapon. I beat silver lynels by the dozens to upgrade my barbarian armor and buy the dark link armor from kilton

My older brother can't even get past him I had to do it for him. He tried for three hours had me beat the boss then he traded the game in because it was "too hard". He then went back to cod

Father Gasgoine is a scientifically proven, peer reviewed casual filter.

shit wrong picture.

Gasgoine is 60-something percent clear rate.

But BB is by far the easiest in the series.

The entire delilas fight you don't know how to learn patterns

Yeah I don't believe you. The punch is incredibly super-weak in that game

That reminds me

Absolutely, but that's because you know how to effectively use the game's mechanics. Inexperienced players will get crushed by a Lynel if they don't understand what's what, which is what this thread is about.

Nigga what? How are you gonna beat the rest of the game if you can't beat the first boss?

I learned that headshots stunned enemies early in the game, which is also my first zelda, an tried it on them to see what happens( had like 5 heats during my first lynel encounter in the vah ruta quest) and it worked just as well as I had hoped.

>people actually die to Engels

How

if you were in fucking sunwell i would say you weren't casual as is...

Fkin this, and you are getting this from someone who had problems beating the first boss in diablo 2. And before you start to nag me know that I was 10-ish at the time, and my dad let me play it since I usually played games for the fun and not the story.

None fo the bosses in HDN are hard if you
DA
GRINDAN
GAEM
GAEM

if you were playing a sorc without a good build he's hell. in retrospect just chug thawing potions, but he still has insane damage if you don't have stealth or teleport

youtube.com/watch?v=UR6pHaeRV3w

I know she's from Bioware, what's her name? I really need it.

>t. just played it for the first time within the past 10 years

>tfw fighting him as a skellymancer before learning that Iron Maiden fucks his shit right up
Literally impossible

>its a everyone filter

i was actually thinking of playing this game but I've herd that it has too much RNG on important shit.

I love the song and that's why I'm afraid to play this knowing that I'd probably end up hating it.

USE BUFFS RETARD

>he thought antirads were useless
>he thought he had good equipment

>playing on hard and above on your first playthrough? cute

You'll die every now and then to an instant death spell or a boss you weren't prepared for, but there are plenty of save/fast travel terminals.

just use that youtube video for the timing of the notes, literally impossible without the video

>Hobbling through it.
>Shitting blood.
>Jumping at hallucinations.
Really oughta replay SoC sometime. Every time I do I forget some stage of the true ending and lock myself out of it. Always kills my motivation.

I played a barbarian and my entire pattern of fighting him was
>hit him 1-2 times
>run around chugging health potions
>repeat until out of health potions
>jump away
>town portal
>restock on health potions and portal scrolls if low
>go to step 1
I think I went through at least 30 portal scrolls.