KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5+2.5 DAY 1 PATCH CONFIRMED

Our bitching worked.

twitter.com/KINGDOMHEARTS/status/844711049748254721

Now that 1.5+2.5 are confirmed the definitive editions, will you be buying it next week?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0w_UP5LKtRA
twitter.com/KINGDOMHEARTS/status/844711049748254721
youtube.com/watch?v=hpiot9Hukxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its just the 1.02 JP patch for ENG right?

Japan is getting a new patch to follow with the NA/EU day 1 patches.

kingdom hearts games are like the polar opposite of drakengard games: stellar gameplay and god-awful story/writing. i will not be purchasing this game, its characters and story are insufferably horrid

What'll be changed in the patch?

I've had it preordered

That's what I'd like to know. Will it be fixing things like the physics not acting as they should due to the increase framerate?

My bet is that it's the Vexen bug fix.

If that's the only fix that's happening then several fights will still be broken, such as Saix.

Yes, but apparntly there is some other bullshit that deletes your save data too. Not sure if the fix for that is in the patch though

>playing games for story

That's been fixed days ago, I'm sure they're talking about save crashes and Xemnas RC

"For NA and EU players, a Day 1 patch will be available at launch to match the JP update. We’ll keep an eye out for additional notes"

If they're matching the JP update, there's only one so far, and that's the Vexen and "other" bug fixes. Save crashes an Xemnas RC are still in the game.

Bizkit did a livesteam of the game with the update. All glitches have been fixed, but no one knows if the save crash is still there since it's random.

And the final Xemnas RC glitch is still them

Sure, there's something to interactivity in story that isn't translated in other media. You distinctly feel the actions taking place in the Drakengard far heavier than if you were just watching them happen. Specifically, the agony and pride you feel defeating the final bosses adds leagues to the story that not many other media could copy

I thought I was pretty damn familiar with KH2FM, but I guess not

What are the vexen glitch, save crash, and xemnas reaction command glitches? Or any others that I may not know about?

If I remember right the Vexen glitch has to do with the fps in the PS4 version. The Xemnas RC glitch was an issue in both the PS3 and PS4 versions, where it just straight up doesn't work. So if you're not on it, he'll catch you and combo you to death.

>vexen glitch
anit-sora would immediately appear due to the 60fps increasing the bar rapidly
>save crash
the ps4 version crashes when saving the game
>xemnas reaction glitch
when he would grab you pressing triangle wouldn't work and would result in an instant death most of the time. This happened on the original game but far less frequently than the ps3 and ps4 versions.

I'll wait until it actually is the definitive version.

2.5 introduced a bunch of glitches, I think the only major glitch in the original KH2FM was The Experiment Crash and Final Xemnas RC very rarely not working. 2.5 introduced a bunch of them like sound effects not working and Limit Form crash on Xemnas 1 and 1.5+2.5 shit the bed completely from there

>far less frequently than the ps3 and ps4 versions.
Don't you mean more? Because it always worked for me in the PS2 version.

They're just talking about the patch the JP version got which didn't even fix a quarter of the bugs. This version is shit.

Subscribe yourself to this autist to learn more about Kingdom Hearts than you ever thought was learnable youtube.com/watch?v=0w_UP5LKtRA

No.

Is the drive form loading in KH2 better now?

Yeah, and so is loading between areas, but 1.5 + 2.5 still has a damn plethora of problems.

His grammer is correct. It was still a bug that COULD happen in the PS2 version, but it was like that one crap diceroll out of a million. On the PS3/PS4 version the prompt at times might as well not come up given how little it tends to even work.

You're right, I read it wrong.

So even ten years later it's still PCSX2 > PS2 > PS3 > PS4

>Square Enix will never make the perfect collection

wont most of them get fixed in the patch?

Not this one, if they're just using the same patch from Japan. That only fixed Vexen and a few other, relatively negligible things when compared to save crashes and Xemnas

Watch this video youtube.com/watch?v=0w_UP5LKtRA

>twitter.com/KINGDOMHEARTS/status/844711049748254721
>Save crashing stilll not fixed

No thanks.

We also don't know if the limit form English only glitch with Xemnas 1 is something they even know about.

You'd do better with bloody he posts guides and did an hour long autist segment on the damage scaling of 2.

We already know of the patches, save crash still isn't fixed

So which patch uncensors the game?

the censorship is tied to the original version of the final mix games
so its not gonna happen

>muh panties, gotta jerk my dick
Boo-fucking-hoo, nothing else was censored.

Source on that?

>nothing else was censored.
Axel isn't burning anymore when he kills himself and Xigbar's scope was changed because americans are not allowed to see guns

I haven't heard of anyone crashing since the patch. Have you?

Save crash still isn't fixed, final boss QTE still isn't fixed, think there's some other oddities with 60 fps that still aren't fixed.

youtube.com/watch?v=hpiot9Hukxc

The tweet from the official account seemed to imply more were coming

Well shit, just wondering. To me this is the biggest problem that needs to be fixed. Not sure if people know what causes it yet.

thanks for letting me know