PC vs PS4 vs Nintendo shitposting on this board every single day

>PC vs PS4 vs Nintendo shitposting on this board every single day
>Xbone never brought up even once
How hard can you lose the race that people don't even consider you part of it anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/all/xboxone?sort=desc
n4g.com/news/1992804/ps4-pro-performance-is-equivalent-to-900-pc-its-really-high-benchmark-for-console-ark-dev
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least the Xbone S is the prettiest console of this gen.
OG Bone is fucking ugly.

>buy xbone s
>have the best looking console
>get to enjoy the games on your pc if you have windows 10
>also get to enjoy them on your tv while on your couch if you want
Literally the best console

You try to ass rape your consumers with a cactus via mega jewing.

When people spoke out against the DRM they said deal with it, months later they said fine we'll remove it and called it lost potential.

Lost potential, fucking assholes.

People didn't think the turtle was part of the race either
Really make me think

I was told to just stick with 360, so I did.

>Don't bother buying an xbone
>Still enjoy games on your tv while sitting on the couch

Tough choice

Have you considered that most Xbox users probably aren't autistic enough to browse this board?

Moreover the platform is getting Ace Combat 7, why would I need Sony's wack ass console?

> shitty online
> shitty controller
> shitty dashboard

I think Bloodborne and Uncharted are the only exclusives worth a piss and one is a movie game.

Because theres so little variety or appeal outside of America. The most played games on Xbone are Call of Duty and fucking GTA5.

Shitbox idiots are literally this fucking stupid. Can't make this shit up.

MS hamstrung the console when they brought every single exclusive to PC. Before Xbone at least had some claims to fame for exclusives, like Halo/Forza/Gears, but now that every single one of those series are on PC literally the only REAL exclusive left for Xbone is fucking Sunset Overdrive. As for multiplats the Kinect controversy just happened to be badly timed with the NSA shit so all the normies and dudebros moved to PS4. Even the CoD timed exclusives went to PS4.

At the very least Xbone has the best controller, but thanks to native Windows drivers it cant even have that for itself. I personally don't have an Xbone and never will but do own two controllers for it anyway.

>How hard can you lose the race that people don't even consider you part of it anymore
Because the PS4 and Xbox One are almost exactly the same thing.

not that guy but psn is complete garbage

>not getting Ace Combat 7 on the platform with 4K and mods
Shiggy

Lets look at the top 50 games on Metacritic for the bone, shall we?
metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/all/xboxone?sort=desc

Out of those the literal only (ONLY) exclusive is
>31. Killer Instinct

Really activates your almonds...

There are plenty of exclusives if you don't want to be ass raped by Windows 10

>literally the only REAL exclusive left for Xbone is fucking Sunset Overdrive
And Forza Horizon 2 - comfiest location edition.

Hey man, it's cool if you're insecure about your console choice. I'm not. I don't REEEEEEEE when someone posts about a console I don't have. I actually would like to play Bloodborne but I probably won't because I can't justify buying a console for one game to myself. But again, I'm glad people have PS4s. It doesn't hurt me. Same with BotW and WiiU.

I enjoy my Xbox every day. I post in your Dark Souls threads, I post in your R6: Siege threads, I post in many threads, all for games I play on my Xbox, but I've ever brought that up until this thread. Now here's the part where you say something like R6 is shit or Xbox has no games. Go ahead, I know you can't help it. Or, wait, no. You'll probably call me a M$ shill.

>there are plenty of exclusives if you ignore factors that make them non-exclusive

Cool bro

>the only REAL exclusive left for Xbone is fucking Sunset Overdrive
Shame that game is pretty mediocre from what I've played.
Even bigger shame that Microsoft will no doubt leave the console market and take Rare's IPs with them.

Windows 10 xbox app is still xbox

yfw that sony "ad" on how to share ps4 games with friends

Windows 10 is better than every other Windows in every metric outside of privacy, which is easily mitigated. Nonetheless, even if you take Windows 10 out of the equation the only games that return to Xbone in the Top 50 are 2 Forza games. So congrats, I guess?

So did anything ever happen with Phil Spencer going to Japan to "get more Japanese games on Xbone"?

I hate to break it to you, but those are usually the most played overall on anything.

>Also on Xbox 360
FH2 is about as much of an exclusive as BOTW is

So you're telling me instead of wasting hundreds of dollars on a console you can easily replace it with a single fucking APP?

Fucking embarrassing

That is incentive enough but I already got a PS4, why would I need to grab an Xbone when a lot of titles came to Steam as well?

>Phil Spencer going to Japan to "get more Japanese games on Xbone"?
Why?The Xbox is since the OG is basically non-existent in Japan

so irrelevant that xbot doesnt even get filtered like sonybro, pcbro and nintenbro. what went so fucking wrong boys?

If nothing happens during E3, its clear it was all for nothing. By ending a deal with Platinum they'd get loads of hate, but I still wonder what the story with Scalebound was.

Not an argument

2013 E3

>we need the japs
>CANCEL SCALEBOUND

The difference is that Wii U BotW isn't completely butchered on a content level. The 360 version shouldn't even exist and suggesting it is an insult to the franchise itself.

come to think of it, i never actually see threads about xbone exclusives.

It's almost like there are plenty of good multiplats to play on whatever device of your choice is and you don't really -need- exclusives..
Also, who said anything about other any other windows?

It really is. I give you that

MS fucked up and can't keep 3rd parties happy with sales on only xbox one
Doesn't mean I can't enjoy said games on my xbone with the better controllers, community and store

Couldn't even get Phantom Dust remake and Scalebound out and D4 was a failure. I still don't know how any Japanese developer was even willing to throw into the MS camp

I really want to justify a bone purchase but I just can't.

The problem is there are no games

PCbros and Nintentoddlers are the same audience.

Ban them and watch post quality rise 100%

Is it even worth an Xbone now though? Even with the Scorpio coming out I'm skeptical, and I sure as fuck dont want to get into a dead platform, already did that with the Wii U. Xbone-tan aint enough to convince me.

Halo 5 and The Master Chief Collection are still actual Xbone exclusives.

You must be fresh off of Sup Forums if you don't see all the Xbox bait threads daily.

you can do both without the xbox

If you only play multiplats then 99% of the time the PC version is the objectively better version and it supports the only good part of the Xbone, which is the controller. The store and community are jokes so I don't know why you brought them up as pros of the system.

>Master Chief Collection
>old ports with absolutely broken multiplayer
Loving Every Laugh

I'll give you Halo 5 but now that Forge is on PC the only thing left for the Xbox is the campaign, which wasn't exactly stellar.

>project scorpio

>The most powerful console ever, featuring 6 Teraflops of graphical processing power, true 4K gaming, and compatibility with Xbox One games and accessories.
so it's just a pc?

DO you even read what you write before you post it, jesus christ you can't be this fucking retarded.
>can't justify buying a console for one game, but I enjoy my console with no games
Are you actually this fucking stupid or am I just being very successfully trolled?

I'm just waiting on the Scorpio, I honestly don't give a fuck about the Xbone. It's like a Wii U to a Switch, I can't wait to get a Switch but the Wii U was so shitty I skipped it. Once the Scorpio is released, like the Wii U the Xbone will be really irrelevant and worth talking about. Can't wait to see the Switch and Scorpio in action at E3.

I own a ps4 and come on here and haven't had any online problems in months. I don't get this place maybe it's just people assuming at this point?

I also own a PC yes I'll post speccy if you'd like me to.

I mean i know most of this shit is shit posting but fuck man.

The store is 100% better than PS4 store don't even try to argue about that.
Steam might have better sales but I'd rather play my games in a hacker free manner. Did I mention game pass which is going to be GOAT?
The reason I bought Xbox one is that I didn't want to have to reboot my PC into windows every time I felt like playing games. this is literally the only reason I had when deciding between PC vs Xbox. But now I feel reassured by my purchase every time I hear some random game is going to be using denuvo, or legit players getting banned from a game because hackers are flagging them or whatever

There are plenty of reasons to go for Xbox rather than PS4 though

Good hardware wont fix nogaems

Yes, yes it is. It's like Nintendo with the Switch "It's our new home console" when in reality it's just a handheld/tablet.

because microsoft literally dropped support for the xbone themselves.

They stopped making exclusives, nuked all the exclusive that WERE being made for it, and start porting the few exclusives it hadto PC.

They blew their load with announcing the scorpio like 2 fucking years ago, and it's STILL not out. No one wants to buy an xbone because the scorpio is coming out and apparently it's gonna have all the same support the xbone did, including it's full library. Why waste the money?

I asked a friend if they'd buy an xbone and they said "why would I? Scorpio's coming out soon".

They're excited for the scorpio cause they think it's gen 9 and gonna push us forward technologically. When it's ps pro levels of worthless tripe, they'll all jump ship. And by "they" I mean the 5 people who haven't sold their xbone and got a ps4 yet.

>tfw bought an xbox one
>play anywhere comes out
>upgrade to pc with gtx 1070
>give my xbox to my cousin and let him use my xbox live on his account via console sharing
>mfw whatever games he buys that have play anywhere e.g. re7 I can play for free on my pc

The xbox in general was a super fun console. I might get a scorpio if rdr2 turns out to be console exclusive

Scorpio is a Windows 10 PC so technically it has games since it one platform now, not many.

>OG Xbone is a big ugly box
>Xbone S is just a smaller box with some Apple gloss on it so idiots think it looks good

top kek

At least it's something. And the Forge thing is in no way a substitute for Halo 5's MP.

There's no need to make this poor thing look worse than it already is.

No, it's still just a console with very little going for it. PS4 at least has some notable exclusives and generally the better multiplats as far as the consoles go.

Exactly, it's the Wii U situation all over again. Nintendo announces the Switch as the "NX" and no one gave a shit about the Wii U anymore.

Third parties have jumped. MS first party is shit. Scorpio is so vague that people don't know if it's Xbox 4 or Xbox One amd a Half. Even if those few exclusive games don't end up on PC what could there possibly be to look forward to another MS piece of shit?

Are you just pretending to be stupid?

So scorpio is going to be to microsoft what alienware is to dell?

"Fucking Garbage"

The only reason Nintendo is even mentioned is because Sup Forums is a Nintendo hugbox desu. Last I recall the Wii U didn't do as well as the Wii.

>At least the Xbone S is the prettiest console of this gen.
This. I'm hoping they outright use the same shell (or something similar) for whatever Project Scorpio will be.

It's the truth though.

they announced the scorpio and no matter how much they say "it's a mid-gen upgrade like the ps pro!" they fucked up with it's initial announcement, and stating it would have it's own library. They think it's a new system.

V has been a nintendo hugbox for years

It's cancer

This. The backlash when they figure out there isn't going to be a massive graphical leap is going to be amazing.

Sony first party is shit, the only thing worth buying on their system is anything made by Japan Studio, once that's gone they will just have cinematic SJW propaganda that they like to image as games. If Sony wants my interest again, they need to close down all of their western studios and make more eastern studios.
Also what the fuck are you talking about Scorpio ain't a home console, it's a PC.

Except they didn't say it will have it's own library once.

>it's gonna have all the same support the xbone did, including it's full library. Why waste the money?

Because everyone wants to play at 720p 30fps right? Why should anyone upgrade anything, right? Upgrades is for idiots right? I'm sure you're still using that 2002 brick Nokia.

It's a locked down PC lite that can play Windows 10 games, Xbone games, and 360 BC games. All games from now own will be optimized for it over the others.

Wasn't Xbone gonna get a DX12 upgrade 2 years ago to boost the power to PS4 levels? I mean, it's impressive enough they got games running in 900p when they were running at 720p at launch but still

If Phil Spencer had been the Xbox lead when the xbone was in development it most likely would have been a far greater console.

Microsoft should have known better than to try to fuck over your customer base in multiple ways ontop of releasing a weaker console compared to the PS4. You think they would have learned this with the 360.

Also 343 destroying their flagship franchise didnt help them either.

Except everything they said in E3 2016 was "coming to xbone and scorpio", implying scorpio will at some point have it's own library.

I KNOW A MOD ON THIS BOARD PERSONALLY AND I WILL HAVE HIM BAN YOU IF YOU DONT FUCKING DELETE THIS.

>Microsoft should have known better than to try to fuck over your customer base in multiple ways ontop of releasing a weaker console compared to the PS4. You think they would have learned this with the 360.

What is windows 10.

Shitposting of course I like windows 10 and people can hate me for it oh well.

ps4 pro comes out:
>4k OMG!!!
>pcmr and xbawks BTFO!!!
>$400 playstation is better than a $900 pc!!!
>best multiplats best exclusives baby NEVER EVER pcbros

scorpio about to come out
>4k is a meme
>j-just buy an xbox one s
>w-why would you buy a console with the same library as an older console
>i-it's going to cost $600 and be a worse pc
>y-you can buy a pc for that price
>p-pc is the best
>n-no exclusives

They can't even keep the narrative straight.

At least he's finally repairing the damage with the Scorpio and even 343 seems to finally be learning something

>Master Chief focused campaign
>more simple story leaving most of that loreshit in the books
>expanding the universe in spin offs
>firing Brian Reed
>split screen returning for all FPS Halo games
>possible return of black undersuits
>possible return of old art style from H2A and HW2
>building off Halo 5 MP

Why is it a PC? Because it's relatively powerful?

It doesn't do things you would expect a PC to do,can't run the extensive library of PC developed games, no support for different input options, operating systems, nothing. It could more aptly be described as an entertainment system, if anything.

Ofcourse they can't support og xbone forever.
At some point the support will be cut off with new games releasing on new hardware. I'm guessing that would happen when scorpio 2.0 launches. While newer hardware have complete backwards compatibility, so you can play your games in your new box. just like pc

>Implying everyone didn't say the latter about the Pro

Strawman harder, faggot

I've been off of Sup Forums for a long time but I'm willing to bet that no one on this board seriously said that about PS4 Pro.

What the fuck are you talking about? How the fuck does that imply anything about exclusivity at all? Does every game that says "coming to pc, xbox and playstation" automatically mean it's going to introduce be platform exclusive in the future?

Holy shit kill yourself

I own a PS4 and a PC and this argument is retarded and other than shit posters no legit person has ever said this.

If im wrong and they have they should be castrated.

If they go bnack to the 3/Reach style of armors and other things instead of the anime inspired garbage 343 seems to have a boner for then I'm back on board.

Also get rid of Spartan IVs. All SPaertab IVs did was ruin Spartans and ODSTs in one quick fuck up.

A PC missing half the functionality of one.

Buying a lump of plastic instead of upgrading your PC, xbone fags are so many levels beyond retarded, at least they are so numb from being told off in Sup Forums they hardly speak up anymore, especially when pressed.

Look at all those possibilites... Kinda like the power of the "cloud"

>forgetting already

n4g.com/news/1992804/ps4-pro-performance-is-equivalent-to-900-pc-its-really-high-benchmark-for-console-ark-dev

Sony shills were spouting this for weeks. Sony fan channels on YouTube were literally saying pc is dead because of this article. Check for yourself.

>Thinking you can enjoy Japanese multiplayer games on PC
The game is built secondary for PC, day 1 hacks come with ripped games user.

not him. but I guess you have missed tons of topics on Sup Forums user.

hell, before the PS4 being this succesful, no one would ever make topics "never ever on PC"
or "build a sub

we love the 3ds tho

Because every single fucking thread goes something like this:

>LOL XBOX NO GAME
>Actually I rather enjoy Halo and Gears and Forza
>LMAO DON'T COUNT

Why bother engaging when you already know what the outcome will be?

>will run Windows 10 OS
>will have the same UI as Windows 10 as of right now it's code named Project Neon
>will have more UWP apps then the Xbone
>will play the Windows 10 versions of games but optimized
>has Onedrive to open up Microsoft Offices
>all games are made in UWP

While also being able to play all Xbone games mixed with having all of Xbone's features.

A shitty website tells normies that it'll be OMG powerful and it's shit tells you something.

I said in a serious manner.

>any of this actually coming to Sup Forums
You're a special kind of stupid motherfucker if you think anyone actually posted that kind of shit legitimately.

Watch out, the dumb faggot will try and tell you that a design language means it's the exact same as a PC.

Good thing windows 7 users have Halo Online, although I really wish I could download forge :/

Why just xbox people? Playstation people are even more retarded for not upgrading their pc because they're fucked if they ever want to move to pc because their games and saves don't transfer. I'm so glad I didn't fall for the ps4 meme this gen.

Maybe you should watch Bonnie Ross's Dice Summit Presentation, you may just learn something.

We can only hope

>I'm a huge faggot and speculating half of this shit

We know user we know.