Why aren't you hyped for the upcoming greatest cinematic experience of this console generation?

Why aren't you hyped for the upcoming greatest cinematic experience of this console generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bjnt86uKbbI
youtu.be/0t0uCWjQ6Og
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

^^

I am, wish they had a trailer and release date, hope we get one by E3

Can someone redpill me on Quantic Dream?

Because we had 0 news for 9 months now.

I'm looking forward to it though.

>they still haven't properly made a good ending to any of their games

No, fuck off with Western shit.

I had actually forgotten it's a thing already, but I'm still mildly hyped now that you reminded me.

w e e b

Nah, Western Games are all just casual cinematic garbage my friend.

Probably going to be the best cyberpunk aesthetic since Deus Ex, up until Cyberpunk 2077

Or "Press A for awesome"

Nah you're just an edgy weeb who probably can't name any western games outside AAA titles.

Detroit is literally what he said though.

"Become human"

The hell kind of subtitle is that? Sounds like a caveman wrote it.

Or are they trying to appeal to their target audience with that?

They made ze bad game

I dunno,

cyborgs and shit

If they have good facial animation, at least it'll be better than ME:A.

You have to move out of detroit to become human

a caveman did write it
a caveman full of sadness

It's just fucking incredible to me how David Cage continues to get work. The man is just a hack. He hasn't made a decent game in his entire life. I really don't understand it. Anyone who looks forward to this game is a fool

Western games are just fuckin movies, there is no fun in that shit, why do people like em?

So it's like stopping being a neggeren?

>they still haven't properly made a game

They makes their game purposely bad, as a joke

I'll watch the whole thing on youtube, and then probably forget it in a week.

You know, like all of their other games.

You can tell he's just getting more and more budget to do all the crazy shit he wants. Sony is fucking throwing money at him

Fahrenheit was a masterpiece

Fahrenheit is god tier up to the point where it turns into a shitties bollocks imaginable.
Heavy Rain is pretty good, sometimes great sometimes eeh
Beyond is ass and balls, not very good but if you crave movies with qt superhero girl as a mc - you might like it.

Exactly half of fahrenheit is good, the rest is absolute schlock

story driven game with a shitty story and stupid characters

masterpiece

Go home, David Cage.

t. Ignorant weeb

For like an hour.

>Why aren't you hyped for the upcoming greatest cinematic experience of this console generation?

Because I want to play video games, not watch movies. GTFO David.

I'm not American and is it true that people from Detroit are in fact not human?

This fight scene is still unrivaled today. No game has ever reached this intensity and greatness fellow anons.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bjnt86uKbbI

Heavy Rain is fucking amazing if you don't take it seriously at all
>JAAAAASON
>SHAAAAAAUUUUUN
>Jayden's chase scene with the chickens
>the scene where Scott Shelby goes on a rampage and kills like twenty guards without reloading once
>EVERY SCENE WITH BLAKE
Pic related, the badass himself

DRAGON DRAGON ROCK THE DRAGON

Honestly I've loved his other games, I've probably spent a solid 20 hours on youtube playing them

Literal fucking advertisements.

Amazingly awful more like. The game, if you can call it a game, is terrible from start to finish, pretentious as fuck and atrociously written. It's like watching someone trying to badly imitate David Fincher and failing at every conceivable level.

B-BUT MUH CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE
I DONT WANT TO PLAY GAMES, I WANT TO WATCH MOVIES BUT DISGUISED AS GAMES
MUH SUPERIOR CONSOLE

>deroit

WE

No shit. But it's entertaining as all hell, that's the point I was trying to get across.

BECOME AS GODS.

>SHAAAAAAUUUUUN
youtu.be/0t0uCWjQ6Og

>tfw you legitimately enjoyed Heavy Rain multiple times but just go along with the hate because it's not worth trying to explain what you liked

The only David Hokage game I've enjoyed was Beyond Two Souls.

How. It's his worst game, and it commits the unpardonable sin of being dull as fuck too

Anyone here play Omikron?

I never got to play it, but I also never took much of an interest in it from some of the promos and some of the dumb shit I saw captured from it.

Most intense session of simon says

>How.
Ellen Page.

they're obviously appealing to the natives of detroit

I'll play it, but it's not worth getting hype over. I'd rather be pleasantly surprised than disappointed and I have no guarantee of quality here.

>cinematic experience
I just want some video games.

> Why aren't you hyped for the upcoming greatest cinematic experience of this console generation?
But i am

OP's pic is literally AAA title????

Imagine if M. Night Shyamalan and Tommy Wiseau had a child, and that child was something of amazement, to be loved both ironically and unironically. Heavy shit but convoluted as hell. Now imagine if Wiseau's entire family is casted to do the voices for the games.