A cryptid hunting game just released

A cryptid hunting game just released.

What is your first target and why is it this creepy fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IKb8Yi9O4QI
bibliotecapleyades.net/cienciareal/cienciareal07.htm
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2229516
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Loch ness monster. That fucker oves me three fiddy

Serious Sam thread?

Flatwoods monster, of course.

What game?

My first target is the Loveland frogs, I take the magic rod of their leader and use it to conquer Ohio and the Midwest United States.

>taking on the ancient pepe

Dude looks chill as fuck. I am imagining him saying "Hey baby" in a Butthead voice.

Its a hypothetical, m8

What's that Irish fucker with the bald head and big ass teeth?

M O T H M A N
O
T
H
M
A
N

ENDURED

What if it was a Cryptid GF hunting game instead

Greys.

Just when people refer greys as "them" it sends chills down my neck.

I'd love a game where you have to do daily routines as some dude and slowly, little weird hints will creep up about abnormalities in your town. None of that, "news at 11 weird lights in the sky" playing on the tv, more so you'll faintly hear office workers talking about it. When approaching them they cut the conversation and act normal. Like when you spot gman and you only have a few seconds to realize what you're looking at and for. Completely advertise it as an adventure game and throw off the consumers. But after a decent amount of time in game, "they" start to meddle with things in your home. In daylight you'll catch glimpses around your house of things just outside your window. At night time they fucking hunt you down as you break out of your house. Then kicks in the survival game and the previous game completely changes gear. You team up with the local paranoid conspiracy theorist and you're crossing country because they keep hunting you. Your companion takes you deep into some forest where his safe house is and weird shit starts happening to him. He repeats some words, stutters and the color of his lips start dripping off like paint. Until he brings you to a field and just stares at you with almond shaped eyes. You break out of the car and now you gotta get back. Fade to black. Two weeks earlier.

Lol not the last part but you get the idea. Need more grey psychological thriller horror games.

Pic fucking related inb4 ayylmao

You wanna get fiddled in the bum while you sleep, eh?

Good taste

Nothing is as terrifying as playing the original X-COM for the first time and flying to your first mission at night, only to find an empty crashed saucer and a three story barn occupied by sectoids lying in ambush.

>tfw chupacabras boss recovers HP when it attacks you.

Has there ever been a cryptid themed lewd game yet?

source on gif?

I think you meant to say "The first time you show up to a Snakeman terror mission, at night, and being introduced to zombies and Chryssalids after listening to the clicking feet and screams of turned civilians"

i want a game where its has spooky but sexy monsters and mythological creatures that are sexy women

so i can fuck them

like some thicc milf looking witch or fairy that keeps calling me boy and saying ara ara or some chinese shit

Chrysalids were terrifying game mechanics-wise, but getting that first exclamation point and clicking on it to find a grey one hiding in the crops at the edge of your vision is much creepier.

A film called Thale, apparently

Where's the xenobites at?

I have a game just for you user

youtu.be/IKb8Yi9O4QI

bibliotecapleyades.net/cienciareal/cienciareal07.htm

a horror game about alien abductions with stealth sections would be good

i already have that

The Lodge?

The King of a forest kingdom; turns out he's a baby.

this ain't sexy at all... It looks like SHIT!

Paperbag, nigga

You're missing out on Hachishaku Hachiwa Keraku Meguri
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2229516

i had that one but the animation is fucking horrible.

I can't find the image right now, but if it's the same cryptic that some guy made a sculpture of, which ofter gets posted here accompanied by the 'would fug' image macro, then that's not a female, user.

It was good. Kind of wish they went all the way in the navel scene.

It's not Marlen

are you talking about that furry sculpture that made a futa statue of a goat/deer or whatever it was

ayyylmao

this is why i rarely ever pay for sleeping gas or sedatives

ain't no way somebody is fucking with my unconscious body.

Final 1/3 of Penumbra Black Plague was pretty much that if I recall correctly.

redcap.
they need fresh human blood to pour on their cap otherwise it dies. blood soaked fabric dries fairly quickly in the sun and would get rinsed off in the rain. these fuckers are murdering someone at least once an hour every hour 24/7. thats 168 murders each week. they are an absurdly huge threat to the human race

>mfw Chapter 2 gets animated

source on this?

the beef jerky devil

that, or mothman. im from west virginia.

Check the guy I replied to, you fucking retard.

Probably go with Bigfoot, been interested in that since I was kid. Check this movie out by the way, was pretty fucking good.

>fursuiters in the woods chasing animals to fuck
Two demographics for the price of one

I'd go hunting for international monsters like this really.

>a game where you will be randomly abducted by one of these guys, and you must find your way out of their ship

this is actually a pretty cool idea

why doesnt someone just make a decent unity game thats immersive as hell about hunting cryptids

like, imagine the rake, only not fucking ass, and single-player

>Reticulans represented 3 times
Come on now

This movie was shit on a crusty roll. And I fucking love bBigfoot but this was ass. One scare, at the end. Barely and the ending was ass too. Oh no they're rubbing the tent aHhhhhjjahhaha scurry. Fuck this movie.

I have an idea of where I'd shoot this one.

anyone play the bigfoot game? is it good?

Who /goatman/ here?

>goatmen/skinwalkers used interchangeably
>skinwalkers always appear looking as other people, never as goatmen
???

He needs a goddamn shave

My favorite thing in this world is scary things being made sexy

>go to the nightmare waifus thread on /aco/
>it's nothing but grotesque shit

>going on /aco/
>ever

If you were a goatman you'd be rocking a rock'n'roll beard too.

Where do you find good scary-made-lewd not grotesque art then, user?

Somewhere where the other quality lewd art is posted. /aco/ is bound to be shit, no matter the fetish.

/d/

So, is goatman the new hotness on /x/ right now or something? I see him posted frequently.

Jackalope

I don't know, I haven't browsed /x/ in ages. Spooky threads here are so much better.

Found this, it's cute. We should make a game about it.

>immediately make my way to the coast
>hire a submarine crew
>begin meticulously combing the ocean floor for the sleeping leviathan

Best threads are spooky threads. Especially the "creepy things in non-horror games" threads.

>Implying he' ever actually been outside at night, in a tent and not shit himself with every twig snap and odd noise.

>Accidentally waking up C'thulu

>implying i won't recruit the GOAT

Well, if he shitted himself every time he heard a sound while in woods there would be so much poop in his pants he would not be able to move.

Fun fact. Deer will make a sound that is identical to a woman screaming when they're in danger. I learned this the hard way when I was 12 and camping in the woods on my grandparents land. A bob cat killed a deer probably only a few hundred feet from my tent and it sounded like a woman right next to me being murdered. The woods is fucking awesome.

A good quality cryptid-themed H-game is released
What is your first target?

I'd probably want to take down a sasquatch

Finding Bigfoot right? Pretty barebones atm, not worth what they're charging for now. That said, walking alone in the forest with night approaching and hearing his howls in the distance is top spooks.

Is anyone else glad that Until dawn didn't make Wendigos a more mainstream cryptid? I was afraid it would but no one seems to remember that game.

Gigantic fucking sea cryptids such as Megalodon.
Or maybe big ass sandworm like Mongolia Death Worm or Minhocao. (Imagine Dune)

Megalodon isn't a cryptid, it was a real, albeit extinct, animal.

You don't because very few people can make scary things without them also looking grotesque.

>Gigantic
>Megaladon
It wasn't even as big as blue whale, fella.Though you are onto something with the desert worms idea.

>Imagine Dune

Someone did already, his name was Frank Herbert

Was it any good?

It's a stupid, simple thing but I couldn't help myself.

That's it.

I'm so sick of this bullshit fucking meme. I'm done. That's it. That's enough. Ever notice how even up to 2012, no one ever mentioned skinwalkers on this board? Only a brief mention in cryptozoology threads once in a blue fucking moon. Oh probably not because youre fresh of the reddit boat. Fast forward to our current year and everyone and their fucking retarded brother has had some kind of meme experience with MUH SKINWALKERS. Every fucking day a new thread is posted. HURR HOW DOES I HUNT THE SKINWALKER?? SKINWALKER ENCOUNTER!! I THINK MY FRIEND IS A SKINWALKER *farts*. Well, that's fucking ENOUGH. Every day, every same bullshit story. Hurr me went camping with friend. Hurr he went missing awhile he come back he quiet he talk different. He no longer make eye contact when he cums. Hurrrrr

FUCK YOU

I'm not killing a mothman, I want it on my side

Hitmonlee is my favortie Pokemon

I like that Perfect Dark had Nordic Aliens in it. Even if it was just a front for the evil space Lizards.

user, the second you see or hear it, you're marked for death.

Why's he got all them dicks

Side mission where you're hunting an elusive case and in the end it's just some weirdo who likes to dress up and goof off in the woods

>spend hours tracking down a beastie in the Ozarks
>it turns out it just an incestual cannibal cult that kills wearing animal pelts

EVERY TIME

Here is my edit of op's pic.

You guys are alright