I quit video games for half a year and decided to try playing games again today

I quit video games for half a year and decided to try playing games again today

I couldn't get back into it. Everytime I sat down to play I got this unsettling feeling like I'm wasting my time and ruining my posture.

I can't believe it guys. I've played games all my life and now I don't want to play anymore.

k

Weird. I play video games to forget I'm slowly wasting my life.

old frogposter

you were never a gamer then

based story freind

fine

now that you have had this wonderful revelation, you can stop coming to Sup Forums and shitting the board up with threads like this.

how come mods havent deleted this

Because I will delete it, I just wanted to see you Sup Forumsirgins react first

You'll get that feeling more and more as you get older

no, it's a brief phase that people tend to have in their late teens to early 20s when they first start feeling the time pass by quicker. some people call it a quarter life crisis. anxiety and depression are common in this state. sitting alone in your room amplifies the effects of both.

Cool story, subscribed.

>I quit video games for half a year

teach me

>video games are a waste of time
>let me waste time on Sup Forums to let people know I'm done wasting time
What did he mean by this

Same here. I'd rather read a book

Sounds legit

No it continues

>Go on board to say what the board is about is a waste of time
>Frog image

Hmm...
Gets my brain meat whirling...

I kinda know how you feel. I bought a ps3 not long ago with demons souls RDR and only played a bit of both then nothing lately.

>body gives the last wakeup calls before doom
>life crisis

You are either

1. Over videogames
2. Depressed

I legitimately enjoy reading more now than video games but I only read in the morning on the weekends since I like to really dig into it for 3-4 or more hours consecutively.

Still play more vidya than any of my other hobbies, but the enjoyment is lower.

Same.
And even then I just end up playing a time-waster game like TF2 and wonder why the fuck I'm not playing a real game.

I did the same thing but came back with black flag. Enjoying exploring so far, well see how long this lasts but I feel reinvigorated after the break.

/blog

Teach me how

I've had that happen.

Either you were depressed before and got better, or you were fine before and now you're depressed.

Of course, this is a massive assumption to make about somebody's mental state. How are you feeling, user?

3. a normie

Just go do something else. You are likely 25 or less, which means you have roughly 50 more years to live. Go do something else if you like this. The worst thing you do is shackle yourself to any one thing due to you deriving some sense of identity from it.

Teach me HOOOW REEEEEEEEE

yeah but when you've spent the first quarter of your life on the computer it's hard to find something else to do

help me user

Same here, literally can't enjoy myself with anything other than vidya :(

the lack of self awareness form normies calling other normies normies is getting annoying.

Can we get some normie guidlines here? What is the cutoff?

So don't play video games?

Just because you've done it all your life doesn't mean you have to keep doing it.

Maybe you'll find a game or two a year that you enjoy, some real AAA shit. That way you don't have to play through a bunch of fucking garbage to sate your obsession.