*Teleports in front of you*

*One shots you with repeating pistol*

I see people giving Lady Maria shit because she's "edgy", but her fight is actually fun.
This cunt on the other hand...

>Abuses OHB
>Has the most powerful pistol in the game
>Uses Chikage, purely for edginess since he cant hit for shit without his pistol

GG

The guy is a dick, no denying it

If you didn't stand in place he wouldn't have hit you.

Back away from him when he 2-hands and watch him kill himself. He's a bullshit enemy but he would be twice as difficult if he didn't have the Chikage

Trying to beat him early in an arcane build isn't easy dude.
Hunter fights in general are never fun imo, WAY too spongey for their own good.

Wont he just blood vial?

He's not hard at all

Just don't get too close to him when he's 1 handing, so you avoid the stunlock

>Kirkhammer
>Wait until he starts running at you
>Charge up heavy attack
>Smash
>Numbing mist
>Smash
>Smash
>Ded

nothing personal kid

Do NPCs have max stats in this game? It seems like they all hit like a truck and have a shit ton of health.

There's only a handful of hunter enemies in the game, so yeah, they're pretty tough, and you should treat them as mini-bosses.

its ''nothin personnel kid'' u retard

tßh I found them harder than 80% of the bosses so far, the hunter in OP and the faggot in the staircase before you get to Rom are artificial difficulty™

>forgetting about Rifle Spear faggot
Probably the hardest I've ever raged at a Souls game

Who?
The worst NPC hunter fight is the Hypogean Ganksquad.

This faggot took me so many tries till i figured out he will walk directly into a well timed charge attack over and over again till he dies. If you have trouble do that and he will literaly never touch you once, at least with the charge attack of the greatsword form of ludwigs blade.

Not him but the rifle spear guy is one of the 2 npcs before the church where you go to the nightmare frontier. Hes pretty nasty but in my case he never followed through with his parries so he wasnt that hard, just annoying. Hypogean gank squad though is easily one of the hardest things in all soulsbourne if you take them 3v1, which ive never been able to do

Oh you mean those two, the second one with the electrodildo?
They're really low level. Maybe they're threatening if you go there right after Gascoigne, but at a later point in the game they're harmless.
The riflespear guy has infinite ammo and spams the rifle shots constantly, but otherwise he's pretty much harmless.

I mean, you can say the same about literally everything in the game almost

You really can't. You reach softcaps easily in BB, and can't upgrade your armor either. So some enemies can't be just outgrinded.
But in the case of the riflespear hunter it's true.

He's hard sure, but mostly because people try fighting him too early for that tasty stamina rune.

>too early
That stage of the quest triggers only after the Blood Moon. You're lvl 90+ at this point.

>Faggot in the staircase is hard
>Not being hyper-aggressive

>use Blue Elixir
>you should have at least fucking 10 by now
>walk behind him
>charge up biggest attack you have
>run away.

You can kill him in two-three rounds of this depending on if he takes out his blood sword and gets stuck on the staircase for a bit.

>hurf durf why wud u chees this fun totally not unfair retard experience dont u want 2 feel gud 4 bein git gud.

I beat him fair and square the first time, hes a faggot, npc's having +700 flat damage on their guns and 20 times your healthbar because fromsoft couldn't code a good AI to save their fucking lives means that nobody should be surprised when I exploit their shitty retard AI.

I just did a run where I ran straight through the chalice dungeons like a madman so I could get a burial blade early (was 50 at the end of it...it was so tempting to just grind) and recently got to this fag.

On my first run he was a bastard even once I got close to lvl 100...but at this one my lvl 62 ass just kept flinging him across the room with Burial Blade R2s and it was hillarious to watch. He just ran into them like a dumbass and never got to touch me.

I'd imagine any weapon with a wide swing on an R2 (like the logarius wheel or tricked cleaver) would work just as well, try that op.

Eventually, but he only has 2 I think.

The guy with the steam thingy in the Nightmare of Mensis was the worst one for me.

>Hypogean gank squad

I have cheesed them with the jail cell every run and still don't feel bad about it. Fuck those guys

pssh

Minigun faggot was the hardest Hunter

>NPC's minigun is portable murder that kills you just as quickly and efficiently as the mounted one from Djura
>the player's minigun is absolute shit