How do you explain to a child why Peach use her butt to attack?

You'll find this very difficult without resorting to "because it looks sexy".

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Checking_(ice_hockey)
youtube.com/watch?v=DaPLXiHb4XM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>It's funny

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Checking_(ice_hockey)

>tumblr filename
>tumblr post
go back

How is it funny? A child don't think it's funny, they think it looks weird.

maybe because it's a silly way to attack?

She has a big butt

So you tell the child Peach is a silly, stupid character?

Yeah pretty much.

>How do you explain to a child why Plesioths use their hips to attack
You'll find this very difficult without resorting to "because it looks sexy"

The attack is silly, not the character.

Children play smash bros, user. They either don't care enough to ask or they don't play Peach.

For who?

I have fond memories of pausing and zooming up Peach's skirt in SSBM as a young user

That game made me a voyeur

In the same way that said, it's similar to a hip check. It allows you to use your body's mass to attack.

Okay child, thanks for telling us what you think

A fat ass having stopping power is funny to me and apparently funny to the guy who made this game

Butts are funny to kids, so they'd just see it as a goofy move.

All it did to me was make me develop a crush on both Peach and Zelda. Kinda dumb looking back on it.

>A child don't think it's funny
You obviously have never been a child then.
Butts are funny.

>some fucking fatass trying to sit on you is """sexy"""
user get your mind out of the gutter

then why do my buddy's kids laugh so much when they see it?

I like how you speak for every child. I've played Smash with my little Nephew, he thinks how Peach attacks is silly and hilarious. Butts are funny to, at least the majority of children I have interacted with and from what I remember when I was a child.

There doesn't have to be anything sexual about the attack and when I was a kid playing Melee, I didn't think there was anything odd about it. If anything I liked it better back when it exploded instead of making the heart it does now.

Seriously, if you want to complain about anything, it should be that.

You obviously don't remember shit like this
youtube.com/watch?v=DaPLXiHb4XM
There's a point as a child where butts stop being funny

Hips are pure bone. Hitting someone with your hip hurts them a ton. Also it's a pun on her name because Peach is slang for butt.

Because she's a tomboy and tomboys do that.

It's not a fat ass, it's just a poofy dress.

Yeah, probably about 12, when kids suddenly want to start standing out and being 'mature'. So they pick up on the things that are 'weird' and they start bashing on them. Why this matters for the game and it's context, I have no idea.

>add stupid, and transfer the subject of the word silly to the character
Tumblr arguing everyone. Not a hint of linear thought.

How do you explain to a child why the Orphan of Kos use his placenta to attack? You'll find this very difficult without resorting to "because it looks sexy".

Let's play "spot the homo"

it's when you stop being a kid and start being a teenager

then it's funny when you call it an ass

butts were funny to me as a kid

as an adult i want to lick women's buttholes

neck pain doesn't make my dick hard, sue me

The problem with the Peach Bomber is that kids understand sex appeal to a certain degree (even though we adults don't want them to) and and they understand that using your ass to attack has something to do with attracting the opposite sex.

Yeah, you can laugh at it as a silly attack, but I think we all can agree that lunging ass first is pretty sexy.

She's hitting people with the hoop skirt under her dress.

You didn't really thing her ass was that fat, did you?

It's where her center of mass is. Got to minimize energy loss to torque if you're going to all-out your oppenent.

Except that it doesn't, and it's not. Only niggers litterally throw their asses at the opposite sex, not even animals do that.

So you're probably a nigger.

Come on. If a real girl did that attack to you, you would think it was damn sexy.

Its fun to imagine it really is that big and the dress only leads people to assume its just padding that makes her ass look huge.

Most of us developed crushes on Peach and Zelda well before Smash Bros. I don't see why that's very weird.

Mario, Luigi, Yoshi and bowser do it as well.
Matio bros is pretty butt-centric now that i think about it.

The real question is why they changed it from an explosion

Her butt jiggles when she does her bair, so I guess she does have a soft ass at least.

>It has a nasty smell

Fucking this.

You have to remember her butt attack went all the way to the melee era. Back around they, kids and dudebros just saw butts as humorous.

Degenerate shit like twerking pretty much see a new norm on butts.

I'd pinch that bitch's peaches so hard she'd screech. I'd probably fuck her too.

>Thinks children wouldn't find this funny
>By that logic he was a kid that watched it
>Original release April 7, 2002 – February 2, 2003

MODS

Not him, but there's nothing wrong with what he said. If someone does something silly, that person is silly.

Not to dial the 1 conversation to 10, but it's sort of like arguing against "taking it up the ass" not making you gay.

Actions equal personality and vice versa.

Her butt is flabby, though. You can see it jiggling more than it should in some of her videos.

I'm not fussed much, it makes it better for pinching and squishing. I only actively seek out firm asses when I'm looking for hot guys.

"She's a woman"

She has a fat ass

>not him
uh huh
>there's nothing wrong with what he said
Except for the things I pointed out. user said the attack was "silly" to which you replied "so the character is silly and stupid?!" If this is how you think discussion works you're going to have a hard time in the real world. On another note are you able to go more than 4 lines of typing before you're talking about gay anal sex or is this pretty much the norm.

A person can do something silly and not be a silly person. A person cannot take it up the ass and not be a fag (gender dependent I suppose).

Way off base

Because she's throwing all her weight at you and the safest part of her body to use as the point of impact is her butt.

>Princess Peach will never stuff you into a spare pink dress and use you as her throne

I was thinking this too. That's a pretty big butt she has there.

Wont that wrinkle up and ruin the other dress?

It is kind of retarded OP.

it does have a lot of wight behind it but if she is strong enough to hurl herself at an enemy with enough range speed an accuracy to do damage with her ass she can damn well find a better way to use that strength.

Don't bother.
OP got aroused by peach's ass and felt uncomfortable, so he's trying to make it sexist so it gets purged and doesn't make him worry that he might be straight any more.

>was 10 when Melee came out
>thought it was just for humor
Alternatively "Because it's big." which would be funny.

>Why is he beating you with a shrimp?

Peach really likes to play Keijo

because it looks sexy

>child
>playing Nintendo games

topkek

Because her butt is thicc and therefore causes more damage.

You realize "kid" extends pretty far and that one could reasonably be 10 y/o in 2002/2003 right.
It's 2017, btw. You could've found Peach Bomber funny and be in your mid-20s now.

Just tell 'em it's sexy

Didn't do us any harm when we were kids as long as you ignore the thousands of Peach rule 34 images I have saved