Who are some video creators who offer decent insight into game design without being arrogant faggots about it?

Who are some video creators who offer decent insight into game design without being arrogant faggots about it?

>internet
>video games
>content creators
>not arrogant faggots

literally impossible and you know it

Not extra credits. Are they still even still going after they came out as massive SJWs?

the only people who offer real insight into game design are actual game developers and they dont make videos

Pic not related right? EC just did a series about how every work in every form of media ever made is political.

How much more up your own ass can you get?

I thought they were christfags?

Weren't they forced to stop making videos after the world ran out of bandwidth and the entire internet ceased to exist?

Pic only related as an example of what not to do. I cringe whenever somebody cites them and their ideals as truth.

They're still going due to Patreonbux but for some reason half their output now is about real-world history.

>EC just did a series about how every work in every form of media ever made is political.
They aren't wrong

What political insight can we glean from F1 2016?

It's steeped in sports bro culture and is a product of the patriarchy

>the game design meme

Fuck off, fag.

Eh, they have good content as far as what makes a game fun. But yeah when they start whipping out the moral compass it gets pretty shitty

Pong?

Tetris?

Children's Coloring or Building Block Games?

Speak & Spell?

Motherfucking Math-Blaster?

Go away, Extra Credits. You made a thread earlier today too.

Also, this

It shows support for racing as a sport, as well as that competition is healthy and in society there must always be hierarchies and winners and losers based off of merit.
That all might be obvious to you, but political positions aren't just what you disagree with or are currently relevant in the political climate.

this relativity subjectivity alternative fact wankery bullshit need to stop

He's pretty fucking preachy in most of his videos.
The way he >implies every point he's trying to make is annoying.

Some videos are fine, but has this guy even made one game worth playing?

No political position is factual, because they're all pretty much "I think x is best for us," emphasis on the think. That's why politicians can deny climate change and use it as a valid political position that people can vote on.

I looked it up,
some dubious claims about him working on CoD and Farmville.

You're taking design tips from this trash?

Arlo is pretty cool in my book.