What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ap1ea8bvMgw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only girl I truly loved found the main character more attractive than me. So I couldn't finish the game.

>Being this insecure
BAKA

I felt like it was a bit too much of Suda 51's style, without having enough underlying satire or irony. I would have to replay it though.

Nothing. Game is great. Fuck off.

Didn't find anything particularly wrong with it, it was fun to play and the story was entertainingly batshit. Final fight was aces.

nigga you'll never look as mondo cool as Mondo, that's just a fact.

Gameplay is shallow as hell, but it's so fucking stylish and filled with nonsense that I can't help but love it.

Machines are a mans romance

I want to say the replay value was pretty low, or maybe that was just me. I finished it, and was hard pressed to replay it. Also the vampire castle bit was underwhelming. Artbook was neat.

being 5 hour long

None of us ever will. But we must try.

Also I particularly didn't like that when you got to the max level combo katana you would start slowing down and doing big damaging hits. Felt unsatisfying compared to the other 4 levels where your strikes get faster and faster.

This whole level was great.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ap1ea8bvMgw

Could have been more coherent all around. Only parts that really felt like theyhad direction was the muic producer and train levels. Everything else was kinda a mess.

Also, playing a minigane to unlock sideweapons is lame in general.

Yeah, in a similar vein I liked the unupgraded guard break rapid-fire punches better than the big charge one, it kinda stalled the flow of combat. Still felt good though.

The plot was fucking nuts, even for Suda standards. I still can recall reading a giant tl;dr of KiD juxtaposed with Mayan mythology

Which is especially great, given the main character himself is a murderhobo who explicitly doesn't give a singular fuck about the plot

It isn't a sequel to killer7

>tfw you just want to fuck bitches and get paid but some glorious golden faggot in S&M gear keeps dragging you out to his dumb-ass moon palace

It was solid 4/5
That fucking sidekick bitch was irritating as hell though

AH

SO YOU'VE FINALLY AWOKEN

The sound effects for dodge followups, while neat on their own, completely ruined the fantastic final boss theme.

I liked it. The story and the characters could use a bit more work, none of them are really that memorable. Music was great, the loading screen soundtracks and the Dvorak remix shines through.

The girls are all super fine to me but that's probably because I'm a virgin neckbeard. Kotaru a best.