1:1000 Earth minecraft server

polandcraft.keko.net

build a faction and conquer the Earth.

1:1000th scale Earth

You start in Africa as the map creator believes this is where human life originated.

Running a variety of plugins.

have fun

DELETE THIS

I'm not an Autist to play with blocks

How do you even conquer things in Minecraft? They have actual combat now?

what plugins you motherfucker don't just say variety of plugins that doesn't mean shit holy fuck

didnt you try to make this thread in Sup Forums a few days ago?

If I wanted to play minecraft I'd play 2b2t

>vanilla minecraft
no

>You start in Africa as the map creator believes this is where human life originated.

Factions, econ, warps, brewery, hell idk man lots

>You start in Africa as the map creator believes this is where human life originated.
Nah, I'll pass.

factions have existed for a long time. It's probably the best game mode, but no matter how well you hide you're base underground there will be xrayers

>running plugins
>vanilla
So you're the retards who post Vanilla Server then has towny and a bunch of shop plug ins

Where did human life originate?

WE

the smart ones left as soon as they good. only retarded ones stayed and that's how africa became shit tier in every country there.

The stars

Right in Germany, white people were placed there by God while shitty niggers evolved from some fish

Brooklyn

your moms vagina

> have minecraft account
> decide to change email because im a strong independent white male now who dont need no mommy
> oh and change name too cause it was faggy
> pre-mojang dot com account
> change email
> decide not to check until im done playing w/ friends
> day after
> check email

from this point on is what i think happened

> click on link to verify my account
> success
> log in
> cant log in
> try and change password
> dont get email
> contact mojang
> i need to provide a transaction id
> i bought the game years ago
> cant log into my account still

and thats how my minecraft account got stuck in limbo

2b2t needs a map reset.

Link doesnt work

Great blog post more

>Not Pangea

Use it as the IP when you connect to a server on minecraft faggot

Would be cool if there were some way to represent continental drift.

Does it take into account that the earth is round?

Like, when I go to Antarctica, is it huge?

Arguably the poor lower classes that couldn't make a decent living would move out, there's simply zero reason for someone intelligent with a stable position to pack up and leave.

World was built using NASA topography maps. Antarctica is huge. See map in op.

plugins are vanilla.
if you dont run forge you are vanilla.

Can you go west from Canada to Russia or is there some kind of wall there?

technically the middle east.
people really like to push africa though.

Technically multiple places, modern humans are more or less the result of differing levels of interbreeding between homo erectus, neanderthals and a couple of other early human species.

>polandcraft
Ok Seba, cokolwiek powiesz :^)

A few seconds of googling tells me that National Geographic says the oldest human fossils were found in Ethiopia. Why do you say the middle east?

due to tectonic plates shifting the parts of africa had different flora and fauna and were originally roughly where the middle east is now.

That's the modern scientific consensus, not the map author's belief.

You're thinking of civilization, not mankind as a species.

It's disputed, people really like the pop culture Africa angle but it isn't really that simple. Even when it comes to civilizations the pop culture theme of Egypt being the first when there are so many others such as the Indus Valley(roughly near Pakistan) and the Danube Valley(European civilization, has one of the oldest writing scripts in the world potentially even pre-dating ancient Egypt)

supercontinent, don't lisen to jew books, people were on earth milion of years earlier

That's not how tectonic plates work.

t. Geologist.

I guess I always thought the supercontinent was assumed and people just meant "the landmass that would eventually become Africa" when they said Africa.

No wall pls build one

>Tectonic plates shifting that much
>Over the course of 200,000 years
ISHYGGY-DIGGY-DOO

The garden of Eden.

All humans are descendants of a small group from South Africa. They almost got wiped out due to drought.

The population was so small, that genetic variety between humans nowadays is smaller than in most animals.

This.

So how do caves work on this map?

What continent is that on?

Its in England.

Not true. Europe is where mankind originated. Look up early Danube civilizations.

Does Minecraft have some kind of teleporting now? Curious how the fuck you could ever get to another continent if it actually requires sailing across a big fucking ocean

Melbourne

I am not talking about civilization, but the human ancestors, way before that.

Wouldn't humans have existed for a while before civilizations started to appear?

Same thing happened to me.
Bought it for $7 during very early alpha stages back in 2008 or so.
Mojang account fucks everything up and they seriously believe I'd have a "lel you bought our game" message in my mail for ten years.

>as the map creator believes

Also where science, observation, logic and every single current accumulated bit of knowledge of human history, but glad to know the map-creator believes it too.

>all these replies
Oh wait. This was bait.

>Mankind originating from Europe
>Danube civilization
Where a species originates from and where civilization arose are two different subjects entirely, you retard.

The first humans still came from Africa as all the oldest fossils come from the continent, the humans we are today are from the interbreeding with the other hominids as we migrated out.

We have a /warp plugin.

>Africans are apes and humans evolved from apes so we must come from Africa

Okay Buddy

What version niggers? Also are cracked clients allowed?

Sup Forums never misses a chance to KANGpost

That's not even close to how that shit works.

Asia, Jerusalem.
Fucking Protestants.

Yes. 1.11.2

Even then the first civilization rose in Pakistan/northern India, then at about the same time they developed seperately in China and Egypt before eventually spreading to the Middle East.

Humans haven't been around for very long, the continents existed more or less as we know them now. The big difference is that North Africa wasn't a desert. Some people think that the desertification forced people to gather in large amounts along the Nile and that that was one of the factors leading to civilization sprouting there.

t. American real hours poster

AND DID OUR FEET IN ANCIENT TIME

ayyyy joining now. This up again because of those threads on Sup Forums? I started playing again because of those.

WE WUZ HUMANCRAFTS N SHIET

globalbokerface.jpg

>our
Those.

They're talking about the origins of australopithecines, or any of the hominin species really. Africa was where we crossed the threshold into something human-enough to be considered 'human', so that's where we say 'Humanity' was born.

I mean otherwise, it'd be along with the creation of life, so. Lightning hitting a nutrient-rich soupy ocean somewhere.

Almost everything you posted are fringe theories that don't have nearly as much evidence to back them up as the currently accepted theories. I don't know if you're pushing an agenda or are just a huge fan of the History Channel.

It's among what we were taught when studying history in university, that's several years ago now though and I never had too much interest in pre-antiquity.
Can you be a bit more specific about what part of my post you define as fringe theories?
That civilization developed independantly in Egypt, Pakistan and China, or that they are no longer considered to be the first? As far as I know this is still the theory people are sticking to.
The continenst haven't changed that much in the last couple of hundred years either. If you are talking about the desertification I initiated that sentence with 'some people think', this is Sup Forums, I'd rather put a somewhat interesting idea out there instead of apeing thirty other posts in this thread. I don't know what your agenda is or if you're just a huge fan of [insert shitty american channel].

we basedbournites are the true fathers of humanity

There's only one minecraft server I'd play.
Shame that the old crew is dead and now it's fuckin ruined by literal who's

>check it
>it's still running
>over 100 ppl online

What happened? Couple of years ago there was like 20 players online at best.

WHERE THE BIBLE SAID!!!

>Pirate each version of minecraft
>Have fun for about a day
>Get bored after a week

Glad I never bought this crap.

Fuck off Sup Forums.

Make it 1:1 then I'll be impressed faggots

According to Terranigma, Somewhere in middle Asia
Which, I buy much more than fucking Africa.
Humans started white and evolved into darker colors to adjust to hotter climates and handle the sun better.

>"Earth" map to a "scale"
>inaccurate map projection
>enormous full retard antarctica
>we wuz spawned in africa and shiet, enjoy your no icebridges to america
>Sup Forums server run by lazy jews
>blockgame in current year

bad all around

what's your favourite map projection

>Antarctica is massive

god i hate this meme

It's actually only like 3 times the size of UK but thanks to world maps stretching the poles, everyone thinks its 10x larger than russia

Well considering we have loads of evidence that suggest humans originated in Africa, you might wanna rethink your idea of where humans came from. White skin came from humans living in less hot and sunny areas needing more Vitamin D from the sun.

>3 times bigger than the UK
>Nowhere near as big as Russia

UK 243,610 km2

Russia 17.1 million km2

Antartica 14 million km2

Someone needs to go back to geography class because Antarctica is pretty big. Roughly twice the size of Australia.

well that was shit.

You seem autistic enough to post on Sup Forums though.

Continents don't move that fast, fuck you.
t. Oil Engineer.

why not user