Why does Sup Forums not ever talk about watch-dogs 2?

Why does Sup Forums not ever talk about watch-dogs 2?

Because its Frog Ubishit

Because once you remove the usual rant, the game itself isn't anything special.

Starts off great. By the first 1/3 of the game youve experienced everything. Turns to utter shit and the ending feels rushed.

When did her thighs get so chubby?

Girl needs some leggings of some kind.

Because it's just another Ubisoft open world game. What is there to talk about?

>talking about ubishit
>ever
Only shills do that.

Does it at least end with an actual boss fight instead of a QTE like the first game?

She's such a dirty, small tit skank. Would fuck... with condoms.

definite proof that long hair > short hair

When did she get thicc?

And I mean actually thicc?

the very moment she got pregnant

Wouldn't know. I quit on the 2nd to last mission because it was getting retarded. You could tell they actually put effort into the mission design and realism early on. By the end of the game you are breaking into tech company buildings that have no employees and like 3-4 SWAT level armed guards per room.

Very normal of an Ubisoft game I guess. The endgames always feel rushed.

>one isolated case is "definite proof"

Is this a shoop? When did her body become perfect?

they put enough effort in early on so that the typical gamer is still enjoying the game during gamestop's 7 day return period.

Because nobody on Sup Forums plays games, except for me

And it's a great game

pregnancy is a magical thing

When the African seed planted itself in her willing womb

i invite you to refute it by posting long hair qts who look better with short hair

dikes can't get preggers. it's scientifically proven that no-matter how much scissoring they do, it just can't happen.

good lord, I was never a fan of her but that's a really fucking nice body desu

hnnnnnnng look at her!

Yeah I don't know what happened. On one hand I was thoroughly impressed that I found a sandbox story somewhat engaging albeit cheesy, but on the other hand I felt ripped off. Even if the mechanics got stale by the first third of the game, they at least had decent story/level design up until about the third act. Then the third act was just utter shit. It didn't even feel like the same game. I can't even emphasize this enough. Characters that were speaking entire paragraphs of back or back and froth dialogue were reduced to like one or two sentences of "We need you to go do this." I felt betrayed even though I knew it was ubishit.

Them hips and thighs, lawwd

I really enjoyed the first game. I think it was having a cohesive plot that helped. WD2 surely has good points, but the plot boils down to "This is the endgame, go get." And leaves you to do seemingly unconnected random missions for the most part with a little story inbetween sometimes.

Who's this semen demon?

damn, kristen stewart looks like THAT?

After a time not even shills waste time with that kind of game