What videogames do euphorics tend to enjoy?

What videogames do euphorics tend to enjoy?

Dark Souls, Overwatch, weeb games, Zelda

is that rocco?

Dota 2, Dark Souls, Dwarf Fortress

Overwatch, X Souls, GTA 5, Mass Effect

People op is asking about are people with pretend autism
DF takes actual autism
It might not be obvious but these two are actually the polar opposite

Undertale

Dwarf Fortress, Doom custom WADS, Mount&Blade, STALKER, grand strategy games, roguelikes

>friend claims vaping made her quit smoking cigs
>literally can't stop vaping
>holds vaporiser/e-cig all the time
Ok

I think YOU have autism

I think YOU do
Your move

I'm autistic.
I like Dwarf Fortress, Monster Hunter and Elite Dangerous.

Rate my mental illness

She's right though. She quit smoking and is now vaping. At least with vaping you forgo the 40 carcinogens in smoking. Your friend is probably being a retard though, when using vaping you need to gradually lower the strength of the e-liquid each week/month until you get to 0 nicotine. From there you can jump off and be a non-smoker again.

steam and nintendo games

What's "pretend autism"?

PC98 visual novels, Mega Man rom hacks, and anything under the "immersive sim" genre on Steam.

Columns

skyrim, bioshock infinite, fallout 4, assassins creed

Your favorite game.

christ they always look either smug or mentally challenged

Snes rpgs, first person lookers, like pc darlings hl or deus ex. Basically games that require no skill and can make even the dumbest fuck feel smart.

So? She doesn't smoke cigs, does she? Vape doesn't contain anything but the nicotine itself (and nicotine is the least evil shit there is in a modern factory cig), and it's doses are much smaller than what you are getting by smoking cigs. That depends on the liquid obviously but it isn't hard to get less nicotine by vaping all day than by smoking occasionally. And despite the common misconception nicotine isn't all that bad and is actually beneficial in smaller doses.
I mean I'm in no way protecting vaping, it's fucking gay, but you seem to think that smoking/vaping is essentially the same thing when it's really not. Health damage isn't even comparable, even if you're vaping all day and getting ridiculous amounts of nicotine you're still better off than breathing all kinds of nasty shit of your typical factory-made modern cigarette. Rolling your cigs yourself out of high-quality tobacco is much better but it's still tobacco and it's still smoke.

Being a dickhead, but when someone calls you out on it you say FUCK YOU I HAVE AUTISM.

But never ever do any autistic things like stacking blocks, just be a dickhead.

Gay

Why is vaping looked down upon so much

Lol is that kenny hotz?