>OP is a faggot

Fuck this cliche

Julius was a shitty Vergil.

>not wanting a fast-paced duel with banter and taunt

Go away glasses guy.

fuck this game was total shit.

>Big Bad
But he isn't?

Except he wasn't, Bisley and even Chronos/Origin are the bad guys.

but Bisley Ludger and Julius' dad is the big bad

Muzet is best girl.

bisley did nothing wrong. the spirits (minus milla i guess) are dicks that look down on humans and like watching them suffer.

And don't forget he sacrificed his wife in his battle against Chronos, Julius isn't exactly innocent either since he killed Ludger's mother who happens to be his AUNT! The whole Kresnik clan is fucked up

I know the whole Kresnik clan was fucked over by Chronos and Origin.

not with that dub

why did Julius kill ludger mom again?

"Julius was born as the son of Bisley Karcsi Bakur and Cornelia Wi Kresnik. He activated his chromatus transformation as a child and began destroying fractured dimensions. His mother was the Key of Kresnik, targeted and killed by the Great Spirit Chronos. When Julius was thirteen, he accidentally found Claudia Il Kresnik, who had given birth to Bisley's son and Julius's half-brother, Ludger Will Kresnik, while in hiding. Claudia mistook Julius as Bisley's subordinate and attacked him in an attempt to protect her son, but she was killed instead. Ludger, shocked after witnessing his mother's death, lost part of his memory. After knowing Bisley's plan, Julius took Ludger with him to Marvin Orta Kresnik, Claudia's father, who adopted the two and altered the family registry to hide Ludger's existence from Bisley. Julius then renounced his original name, taking that of "Julius Will Kresnik". Originally, Julius planned to use Ludger by contracting his unawakened chromatus powers through his watch; however, after seeing the affection displayed by his half-brother, Julius chose to instead protect Ludger rather than use him."

Eh she's not half bad and the Spirit Radio quest is one of my favorite moments in the series.

Origin is the villain. His entire shitty trial is what leads every character to murder one another and use one another to eventually win his game, all because he'd had enough of taking care of humanity.

Except Julius is the only character who cares about Ludger in the entire game and sacrifices everything just to save you all by himself.

>game forces you to kill your nii-san who did nothing wrong except be your brother
fuck this game

Well you can the rest and get the worst ending

it would be the best ending if it didn't end up with you killing Leia, Alvin, Elize and Elle. Those 3 actually seemed like they cared about Ludger, Elle, Alt. Milla and Julius.

Humanity is the real evil here since if everyone wasn't a terrible person they just wouldn't

>worst
>not best.

>big bad is someone that's evil

What the fuck!? When will people be original?

I picked the good end over true. Seemed like it had a better outcome.

The good ending will lead Ludger to becoming another Victor since that timeline did everything Ludger did but was turned down because they weren't of the prime dimension, it will also lead the continuation of the Kresnik curse.

Man, Xillia 2 have great default costumes for their characters.

But since this time it IS the prime dimension, Elle will be reborn (even if she's another one, they didn't seem to give a shit in this game when Rollo died to himself, same with Red Milla), and everything will be fine, since there won't be any more fractured dimensions.

Requesting an updated tales of belts image