Be in town

>be in town

>chase chickens by my own will, not because the game suggested me to do it

>villagers start calling me chicken chaser

Does BoTW or Horizon have such amazing immersive details? I don't fucking think so.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h2cIz1tHoIU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm still mad about 3. Fuck ME:A being bad, fuck Nier, fuck Horizon, fuck BotW, something we can all agree is that Fable 3 fucking sucked ass.

>implying

I used to kill bandits in greatwood forest, the townsfolk would call me greatwood bandit slayer

>your hero actually aged the more you played
Fuck, Fable was so immersive.

Fable 2 was GOAT. Fable 3 was shockingly bad.

it was based on how much experience points you used up

fable 3 was great
>that quest where you play d&d
>all those outfits
>qt main character
>can kite everything
>cool locations

You don't get titles from doing anything though, you buy them from the dudes selling them. I think chicken chaser is the default one

>Saber eh? That name doesn't cut it

Chicken chaser is just your default title, you'll get called that regardless.

That said, Arseface is best title..

2 shat all over what made 1 good, no idea how people thought it was good

No.
On the other hand they are not made by Peter Molyneux

I remember playing Fable 1 when I was pretty young and I had no idea how to change title. Halfway through the game people were still calling me chicken chaser and I thought it was just some dumbass game mechanic were everyone would mock you.

Fable III is really, REALLY AWFUL. Disgusting piece of shit game.

Is 2 any good?

>Fable III is really, REALLY AWFUL. Disgusting piece of shit game.
stop ripping on fable 3

it had some really good areas and quests, it was just kind of short and had some bad filler

1>3>2
Suck a dick you faggot

Well FARMBOY?

>ffs fable 2 PC fucking never

I just want to be comfy and explore a big world and get lots of armor and weapons and buy a house with a waifu

Chicken Chaser is the default hero title, you can buy better ones.

>>your hero actually aged the more you played
Your age as you level up actually.

>not winning the chicken kicker competition, donning chicken armour and becoming one with the cluck

>having objectively wrong opinions
Lmao. 2 > 1 > 3

no fucking way, two was way better then 3

3 is shit and if you're defending it you're shit

This stupid game have like a three hours intro were you have just a fireball spell to atack people. Disgustingly linear, worse then the first one in literally every aspect, weak characters, shitty story, lame ass gamepaly, and it goes on. I wouldn't accept that piece of garbage even as a gift. Thank god it is out of steam.

Don't know how is 2 since I didn't play it, but I doubt it can be as bad as III.

>tfw you never chased chickens
>brothers plays and chases a chicken
>they start calling you chicken chaser

Kill yourself

>This stupid game have like a three hours intro were you have just a fireball spell to atack people.
i swear you also have weapons
>Disgustingly linear
the areas are still good
>weak characters, shitty story
we're talking about the fable series here
>lame ass gamepaly
you obviously didn't kite and snipe everything and roll everywhere

2 is great compared to 3
And I personally liked it more than 1

Fable TLC > Fable 1 >>>>> shit >>>>>> Fable 2 >>>>>>> Fable 3

>2017
>not trying to get your combat multiplier even higher

do you have any potions? or food?

I thought the childhood friend was pretty cute
the girl, fags

time to die, bitch

Usually when I got a bad game I just don't play it. I just think "it's shit" and never touch it again. But Fable III... It was the first time a game was SO BAD, that I actually got ofended.

I hope all the responsibles have become homeless drunkards.

If you had actually played the game youd know that chickenchaser is your default title and doesnt matter if you chase chickens or not, poser.

>tfw wearing chicken armour with the title and all chicken related things
I am the true cluckold

3 is the worst fucking game i've ever played, it NOTHING right and by end of the game i wanted to drop to ground and vomit because of all the disgusting blurry shit

>he played as a dude when he could watch this thing's ass for the rest of the game
sounds like ur the fag m8

also i forgot you could use striped tights hnnnng
i swear this is just the same shitposters samefagging

>give the slut a kiss
>bitch NTR's you the minute you're gone

Has anybody here played The Lost Chapters on Steam? I've played the original countless times on xbox, never TLC though, but I haven't bought it on Steam because I'm not sure how well it would control with mouse+keyboard.

Different guy here, 3 was fucking terrible compared to 1 and 2. It wasn't necessarily a bad game in and of itself, but compared to its predecessors it was a pile of dogshit.

The controls are shit.

Reminder that there is literally an area in Fable 3 named 'Mourning Wood'.

Reminder that despite trying to murder you with Balverines, Reaver gets zero comeuppance even after you become King.

Reminder that the entirety of the game could be solved by your brother basically saying "There's something evil across the seas and its coming for us", rather than being a haughty dick to everyone.

Reminder that you have to go to a separate fucking plane of existence just to level up using and incredibly shitty mechanic that makes fucking Dyes something you have to unlock for experience.

Reminder that there's a grand total of about a dozen weapons in the game.

Reminder that THE GAME LITERALLY SAY 'FUCK YOU' AT THE END IF YOU DECIDE TO BE A GOOD CHARACTER, UNLESS YOU GRIND MONEY FOR HOURS DOING SHITTY MINIGAMES.

Reminder that the 'Evil' choices in this game aren't even evil, they just make you look like a gigantic fucking douchebag.

Which one had "press x" to kill the last boss? 1 or 2?

2, though technically the Shard is the last boss. The last 'villain' is who you kill by pressing X.

>Reminder that THE GAME LITERALLY SAY 'FUCK YOU' AT THE END IF YOU DECIDE TO BE A GOOD CHARACTER, UNLESS YOU GRIND MONEY FOR HOURS DOING SHITTY MINIGAMES.

I just purchased all houses for rent money and left my PC with game on over night.

When i woke up i was rich and could afford a perfect good end with zero casualities.

Of course this isn't what you are supposed to do but it shows how easily exploitable it is

>Reminder that there is literally an area in Fable 3 named 'Mourning Wood'.
that's fun tho
>Reminder that despite trying to murder you with Balverines, Reaver gets zero comeuppance even after you become King.
idc
>Reminder that the entirety of the game could be solved by your brother basically saying "There's something evil across the seas and its coming for us", rather than being a haughty dick to everyone.
he's a character with flaws
>Reminder that you have to go to a separate fucking plane of existence just to level up using and incredibly shitty mechanic that makes fucking Dyes something you have to unlock for experience.
ok this is a legitimate complaint, though using an area rather than a menu screen is something that the souls games also do
>Reminder that there's a grand total of about a dozen weapons in the game.
and they change their appearance as you upgrade them
>Reminder that THE GAME LITERALLY SAY 'FUCK YOU' AT THE END IF YOU DECIDE TO BE A GOOD CHARACTER, UNLESS YOU GRIND MONEY FOR HOURS DOING SHITTY MINIGAMES.
i guess you're not a real fable fan then, this just gave me time to go around doing sidequests and waiting for my rent to pay up
>Reminder that the 'Evil' choices in this game aren't even evil, they just make you look like a gigantic fucking douchebag.
for my evil run i went around shooting my servants in the castle so you can absolutely roleplay as evil

>I used to be a space cowboy
>the villagers called me a gangster of love

Really? I though I got it for my actions, but anyway, it was still immersive. I remember there was some monster I couldn't kill because I din't arrived on time.

Everything he said is a legitimate flaw in the game that the first two did better.

>idc
What a great counter argument

>that the first two did better
fable 1 didn't have most of this content that you say it did better

never played fable 2
i legitimately don't care about a side quest character not getting his "comeuppance"

i swear he gets eaten by not-werewolves anyway

>i swear he gets eaten by not-werewolves anyway
Which is why he shows up later in the game when you are the king.
Did you even play the game?

>i guess you're not a real fable fan then

Being a fan is no reason to suck the devs cock and accept all their sins like if they were good things. Everything in there are bad points to the game.

I really loved the first Fable, but if someone gave me a disc of Fable III, I would use it just to align a table's feet.

>That's fun tho
But it isn't. It's a Middle School level joke.

>idc
Shut the fuck up.

>He's a character with flaws
There's a difference between being flawed and being pants on head fucking retarded

>They change their appearance as you upgrade them
Not really enough to matter, and some of them have to be upgraded in the garbage co-op.

>Rent
See , there never should have been a situation in which you had to go through the Treasury bullshit that effects the actual world. Going Good without exploiting rent means you get a world that's entirely fucking empty.

>You can absolutely roleplay as evil
'Lolsorandumb' Chaotic Evil is the worst fucking kind of evil.

>never played the best game in the trilogy
Opinion instantly worthless

Try mapping a controller, it gets a bit better.
At least they aren't as shit as the Anniversary version.

>It's a Middle School level joke.
you do realize you're talking about Fable right

the dark and mature RPG series where you could fart on people and run quests (almost) naked for a challenge in the original game

Me too. 2 had great atmosphere, and some really nice vistas which were pretty impressive at the time.

3 had some nice elements (Cute female protag, except the shitty hair; THEODEN KING as bro-tier Walter) but was a mess overall.

I prefer 2 over 1. Better alignment system and a more interesting setting.

>Fart on people
Could you actually do this in 1 and 2? I don't remember that ever being a thing in those 2.

Hey, at least you can NTR her back.

Yes

>Not making cute Mulatto babies.
You disgust me.

I remember how hyped I was about DYNAMIC WEAPON MORPHING, with Mr. Molyneux conveniently forgetting to mention that whatever weapon morph we get would be based off whatever random crap we did prior to upgrading the weapon.

>spend 20 minutes kicking chickens to get an evil looking sword
>end up with a shitty looking weapon because I'd opened a bunch of chests once

I remember the fade-to-black sex scenes being awesome as a kid. It was the first time I'd ever "romanced" someone in a video game. What a rush lol.

It's a core gameplay element!

youtube.com/watch?v=h2cIz1tHoIU

The point is, Fable was always silly as shit and more of a parody of RPG cliches.

>do some evil stuff
>start looking like a Sith, horns grow on my head
You really expect a game like that to have subtle evil quest solutions? Really?

i do not remember this literal side character, sue me

besides it's an optional quest and otherwise you don't meet him
these are not major sins and overall fable 3 has some great segments to it
>There's a difference between being flawed and being pants on head fucking retarded
well he isn't pants on head retarded, he's a secretive character who doesn't trust the nation to make sacrifices
>Going Good without exploiting rent means you get a world that's entirely fucking empty.
the game's over by that point so w/e
>'Lolsorandumb' Chaotic Evil is the worst fucking kind of evil.
megalomania when you become king is something that happens
i didn't have an xbox growing up, sue me

Wanted to fug Page in 3. Those glorious choco-titties.

>the massive boner I had all through the process of marrying Lady Grey
Iirc you never even got to fade-to-black bang her

Yes, but you could choose not to, unlike in 3 where you had an emote wheel and the result was random.

What are you even doing, faggot?

>Lady Grey
Holy shit I forgot about her. Thanks for the memories user. What a great game.

Did best grill in 3 really died at the beggining? I only played the first 20 minutes.

>besides it's an optional quest and otherwise you don't meet him
Holy shit you actually didn't play the game.

>Hero in 1 fucks her
>Hero in 2 fucks her undead form
>No option for Hero in 3 to fuck her ghost form

Who did this?

defending fable 3 from people calling it hitler
i played it 6 years ago and apparently i got it confused with the other balverine quest that apparently exists

3 was literally just more 2 with a shittier menu. EVERYTHING people hate about 3 started in 2 first, but we act like 3 was just shit out of nowhere for some reason.

Nigga just stop.

>defending fable 3 from people calling it hitler
You're doing a really bad job at it then.

I only wish Fable had a difficulty level or a hardcore mode or whatever.

The first run is great but once you realize how easy it is, it kinda ruins it all.

Are you shitting me? They removed or dumbed down a LOT of stuff from 2 in 3.

the trees actually grew in real time, I know this from having played 150 000 hours of it

I enjoyed 3, wasn't that good but nowhere near as bad as you guys pretend

This.

In and of itself it's even a particularly good game
Like if it was standalone and had none of the baggage of the previous titles, it would be regarded as a below mediocre and overall forgettable game
The only reason anyone likes OR hates it is because of the series it's part of

muh heart

>2 get a pass while everyone shits on 3

EVERY TIME

There's no denying that 2 has problems but 3 did it worse.

What the fuck is this "fable iii is shit" meme on Sup Forums? I know you guys like to be contrarian faggots all the time, but calling f3 shit is stupid and you should feel stupid.

Maybe, but i was so hugely disappointed by 2 I stopped playing, 3 actually kept me going all the way through.

Fable 2 was better than 3. Just admit you've never played it because muh mustar race

Does anyone have that video of every title from Fable 1 bundled into a compilation?

We already saw you fuck up completely user, don't try and act like you're someone new.

only fable that is good is lost chapters

that is genuinely someone new

and how did i even fuck up
fable is the lost chapters

The fuck, we really need ID's back in this shit so retarded people like you know it's someone different, also the Posters count got up with my post, but you're too retarded to understand basic things like that.

Nobody likes 3 even outside of Sup Forums
But you already know that don't you, you memeing faggot

Stop trying to make this "you against the world" argument, people enjoyed this game and just because you don't doesn't mean the rest don't either.

Fable: lost chapters was one of my favorite games i finished it so many times as kid, but i haven't played it now in many years. Is Anniversary remake any good, i want to replay the game again

No one liked fable 3.

The only good aspects in 1 were the life simulation bits and 2 greatly improved on those.

It's the same game with different looks, so of course people hate it because "muh nostalgia" and shit, but if you're stronger than these retards who fall for the hating II and III meme, you will like it.