Asura's Wrath PC port

WHEN?!
Avoid 'watch it on yt' shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UAnlU1lHKyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you already knew the only logical answer why'd you bother making the thread

More like Asura's Wrath with actual gameplay when?

Literally never. Capcom is done with it seems.

Shame because I loved it too

I hope they change their mind some day...

Seems like RPCS3 is our last hope

Not after DMC 5 is announced.
Which is never

I doubt sales were great. In fact wasn't there supposed to be a sequel and it got canned?

Actually having a bro play through this while I watch (I've already beaten it). He loves it.

Not after DMC5
Not after Dragon's Dogma 2
Not after Darkstalkers's true revival
Not after Street Fighter V is good
Not after Monster Hunter is released on a non-handheld

I don't think so, dunno for sure.

What the fuck does CAPCOM even do recently?
SF V was a massive flop and RE 7 reaction was only lukewarm at best.

Hideaki Itsuno said he will announce a new game this year.
Means - DD2 or DMC5.
So, after that, should I expect A.W. ?

Paying hack directors to make licensed movies

You guys get burned EVERY event.

>Game has linear story
>DLC true ending
>Very basic, mediocre gameplay
>More cutscenes than actual gameplay
>QTEs are a major part of the game
>Sup Forums loves this game, and hates the God of War series

I don't understand this. Is there something I'm missing?

Better that than playing DR4 :^)

Love GoW and AW. Sup Forums being contradictory on GoW mostly

It's mainly because GoW was widely accepted by normies while AW was ignored.
You know, just being the contrarian as usual.

It could also potentially be Deep Down. Or even something else entirely.

I am hoping for DD2, but we shall see.
Not saying that wont be happy with DMC5 either.

People will memepost with Asura and all that shit, but I don't even remember the last time someone said anything good about AW as an actual game.
The only people who post about wanting to play it are those who haven't actually had the chance to yet. Everyone who's actually played it knows the gameplay is trash.

Is simple: AW is anime, and there was only one. GW is westernized and it became a franchise. Sup Forums tends to hate popular franchises

I don't like GoW but like AW. But that doesn't mean I think either is good wrt to being games.

I like the aesthetic for AW more. It's purely an opinion. Gameplay is trash for both games though. Not like gameplay has to be good for Sup Forums to like a game though. This board sucks Silent Hill 2's dick and it's definitely not a star wrt its gameplay.

RE7 is one of the years best sellers

Last time I checked, it was more than 3 millions, not so great for a RE game.

I will built up over time.

Probably never. It doesn't really have enough clout for Capcom to bother.

But, it would just make some bucks for Capcom, with very few to lose on porting it.

>PC users beg for another port

Wew

>tripfag shitposting

Wew

It was fun, some epic fights but its to easy on any thing but hard. The DLC true ending was only because it sold like shit so instead of doing a sequel they wrapped it up.

The Akuma fight was my favorite part
youtube.com/watch?v=UAnlU1lHKyw

Yeah, but despite all that stupid move Capcom done with the game, DLCs and shit, the game is superb,
and it deserves to be on PC too, even that it's more anime than game.

Sup Forums also hates movie games but loves Asura's Wrath despite it being one

The difference being no one lauds Asura's Wrath for its gameplay. No one calls it GOTY and I guarantee you everyone will agree the gameplay isn't very good, but it doesn't pretend it's much more than an a=interactive anime.
It even tells you your "play time" after each chapter just to drive home the point of how little you're actually playing. It's not 2deep4u, it's not a walking simulator
I'm not even a weeb and I had a blast. You need to bloody experience it before bashing it seriously

Because it's good

Mah man. People just can't stand any experimental non-mainstream type of games, even that like AW, is awesome.

IIRC the pachinko failed as well, so I doubt Capcom will bring it back.
At least Cyberconnect2 remembered AW's 5th anniversary so they drew some neat fanart.

It seems Capcom Jp. have more to do with AW than Capcom Unity or Vancouver, idk why.

It's a shit "game", you don't want it port begger.

>IWant2MarrySony

this...this could possibly mean something more

awwww... boner inc.

Doubt it. I check their twitter often and they seem to be busy with Naruto and Jojo. Though I remember they annouced several games like a year ago, but I dunno if they ever gave us hints or the titles.

Yeah, but AW isn't owned by CC2 but by Capcom, so no news to expect about AW by CC2, except some anniversaries or smth like that.

Oh, that makes sense. I guess the pachinko was their last hope then. Thanks for the info

Goddammit capcom
thanks for the info btw

Who knows, i hope that's not the case

It's too bad the petitions, which they gave us as a chance for PC and Wii U didn't worked.
At a time, no1 didn't knew about it, but it could work.
So, judging by that, if they could make a port then, they can do it now, just think about it CAPCOOOM!

never give up never surrender

Exactly, just like Asura

No it's true. The last DLC was supposed to be the sequel. But when it got cancelled they wanted to quickly wrap up the concepts etc for the ending into DLC. The ending DLC was them trying to reuse what they had, they werent trying to be assholes by stuffing the ending into DLC.

That's nice of them

Do you have a source? They don't mention it in the Artbook. See:

Yeah, that's their casual money problem, they didn't had it to pay CC2 to make sequel, 'cus it didn't sold as well, unfortunately.
I'm just hoping that they didn't forget about the game forever, 'cus it's too shame for this awesomeness. That actually have the
God Hand vibe, in therms of forgetfulness, masterpiece in one hand, got badly criticized by vast casual players, and got easily forgotten.