Now that even the most reliable reviewers are praising Zelda BOTW, can we say it's best open world ever made?

Now that even the most reliable reviewers are praising Zelda BOTW, can we say it's best open world ever made?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably

also best Zelda hands down

WHO
H
O

This pudgy piece of shit is literally the worst to look at, can we shitpost with someone who is at least easy on the eyes, please?

>can we shitpost with someone who is at least easy on the eyes
feel free to post a picture of yours, mr. handsome

I'd rather watch him than look at fat Jim with his stupid outfit and his lectern full of dolls and amiibo.

It's shit and not even a Zelda game.

He may only have 7 dollars, but he also has 700 pounds.

>also best game Nintendo has ever made hands down
FTFY

Maybe if you've never played another open world game.

waiting for matthew's rundown

Why the fuck is he so fat, I thought he didn't had enough money to eat

Kek

>6 years later

My 2006 PC ran oblivion with better graphics than Switch does Zelda. I think that says enough about what i think about the game.

>perturbed pedro
>reliable

>your leather belt is badly damaged

I can't stand skit comedy reviews and I have no idea how people could watch it. Not only are they always extremely unfunny, it feels pretty cringy too.

>I'd rather watch him than look at fat Jim with his stupid outfit and his lectern full of dolls and amiibo.
They're both trash, you dumb fuck. Are you really that handicapped you need some fat youtuber to tell you how to think? Kill yourself

fingers crossed he's doing it right now

>I think that says enough about what i think about the game
it says also your a poor jelly faggot

Global Rule 6:

The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality VIDEO GAME images and informative comments.
Sup Forums.org/rules

*tips fedora*

>Why the fuck is he so fat, I thought he didn't had enough money to eat

All americans seem to pull this off somehow

Nah, according to reviewers, GTA>Zelda shit.

>implying
I said I'd RATHER watch him you illiterate fuck. I love BOTW, and I'm not going to let either of those assholes ruin my enjoyment.

Maybe if switch was an actual system and not a toy that will be dated 1 year from now

> His first ever Zelda game
> Gives it a high score.
> Doesn't know how much of a regression from every other Zelda.

You "Zelda"fans are complete retards. Kill yourself, before you continue to ruin a franchise.

Squidward Sword was regression.

It isnt even the best open world game that came out in the last two weeks.

Did they release new morrowind?

>hasn't played a single LOZ game in his life, aside from BOTW

are you fucking kidding me. this guy doesn't have the right to be credible to ANYONE, EVER. just stop posting his stuff, please.

He began playing games with 360.
>reliable reviewer

>can we say it's best open world ever made?
If you're a dedicated Nintenbro whose only experience with open world games is Lego City Undercover.

Pretty sure he also gave inquisition a 9

Whats?

can i get the quick rundown on this guy?

Stop making fun of Destiny

You fags are just jealous that he makes more money than you guy ever will.

Probably jealous that he's better than you at debating and video games too

I like him. Even he looks like an angry beta i would give him my boipussy

>tfw you realise it's their first zelda game

even better, he's comparing it to Skyrim, which incidentally was his first RPG

Oh shit, we have a new Saint's Row that's like 2 again?

I'm absolutely loving all the "IT'S NOT PERFECT" autists the reviews are causing to pop out

I don't want to earn money by sucking my fans dick all the time. The guy's credibilty is gone and he's getting worse at video games.

OJ's unparalleled sexiness more than makes up for five peso Rodriguez's blubber

He's a Swedish scientist, with a twin brother. They tried to take over parliament once (just disrupting it, really) but because of whacky Swede laws they were granted a seat each.

Also known for a scandal about a false scientific thesis.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Also 6

>Control france with an iron but fair fist
they're doing a shitty job then, France is going down the shitter

>be a pointless weapon durability system
>exist only to break periods of uninterrupted fun that last more than 40 seconds

>I think that says enough about what i think about the game.

Why do you even pretend to be a gamer you deluded simpleton?

This is the problem. You have all these youngters now who haven't got the slightest fucking clue about video games - genuinely don't know fuck all - starting up youtube channels and vomiting their 'critical opinion' to more impressionable youngsters.

It's honestly worrying. I'm glad I'm old enough to not give a fuck.

what's his name though