>he

Did you just assume my gender?!

It really is the most useless console ever
>no exclusives
>exclusives cancelled left and right
>actual exclusives also available on PC
>worst hardware
>Live constantly fucking up, though Sup Forums will pretend otherwise

Not sure what happened. PS3 was the shit console last gen.

I wonder if next gen will be any different.

well people who buy are actually playing it
unlike you, shitposting because no gaems in ps4

>get cons9le
>have a huge library
>it keeps growing more and more because of gold
>can also play some of the games on pc without having to buy it again
>its also an amazing media device for the tv
>4k blueray with hdr on it

Yeah go fuck yourself

It's not funny, it's sad.

>He bought a console
>He'll try to defend it endlessly
>He'll mention how good PCs costs over 1k+
>He'll start shitposting from a failed attempt to argue

Whether you're a normal casual player or an obsessed weeaboo, PS4 has more games for you than Xbox One.

I got an Xbox One for free in a contest about a year ago and have probably spent about four hours total playing it. Some of the gold games were decent, but I'm not paying a monthly fee to be able to play them.

The UI is horrible, laggy, and almost every game is just a multiplat, and the few exclusives suck. It's a shitty, underwhelming console.

>He didn't buy 1080 60fps original Halo trilogy

all those games are on PC, where they run better

>obsessed weaboo
Those are the only people that switched to PS4 for the games, the others switch because of bad PR and that's it.

do "xbots" still exist?

Sure and i have most of them but the xbox one is a great sit on your couch and just play machine. Why sit on a gayming chair close to your screen when you can play in the comfort of your couch

>1080 60fps original Halo trilogy literally did not function on release or for 8 months after release
>playerbase left because of how pathetic mcc was
>worst aaa release in history

lol pcbros and nyggers cant play this epic collection!!! non xboners btfo until the sun explodes

It was only shit at the beginning when it was too expensive because of Blu ray technology and had no games yet.

>bought

Not and argument, personal preference and a pc can do that

>not playing the greatest single player FPS experience in existence, in glorious 1080p 60fps

Never ever sony_nigger

Own both Xbone and PS4

XBone>>>>PS4

PS4 is a dust collecting machine

Anyone who liked the games played them when they came out, not the abortion of a collection that is the MCC.

Think about how much shit I could afford if I just sold all my consoles.

I could even have more space.

>not an argument
Not arguing just dicussing. Also it really cant. Have you ever tried to play a multiplayer game on PC? Its...
>hold up bro let me set this up

Couch and couch co-op is way better on home consoles

Everyone who liked the games bought that as well, since it is now cheap and has a lot to offer for the price.

Yeah fuck that the only thing unplayable was the multiplayer and that was just in the beginning.

Single player on the otherhand was amazing.
>Halo CE - 3 at 1080p and 60fps
Too good...

I bought it for Halo thinking they'd turn it around after how shit 4 was. Big mistake.
>No exclusives
>Multiplats perform worse
>PS4 has all the good exclusives
>Halo is absolute dogshit now (Halo 3 is my all time fave fps, Halo MCC was broken and 5 was the worst AAA fps campaign I've ever played)
>Horrible UI
>Extremely slow console

I only use it as a Blu Ray player now. I ended up building a PC I was so pissed

nintendo will be a superpower by 2024

I bought two.

I bought one because it's literally the cheapest 4K bluray player. Got all the Halos bundled in as a bonus.

I played all 4 game campaigns with no issue. Was the best value game I've bought in a long time.