This is coming from someone who primarily plays on PC but Bloodborne is a really good game...

This is coming from someone who primarily plays on PC but Bloodborne is a really good game. I just beat Cleric Beast and Father Gascoigne after a few tries. Any tips for a beginner?

Don't look anything up just play the game and you're fine

Don't summon for bosses

Raise hp before combat stats, scalings don't matter until at least +4

I don't believe you... post a fucking time stamp of your rig, speccy, steam library and profile right the fucknow... if you don't atleast have 200+ games and 80 hours played in the last two weeks then you're obviously a sonnygger falseflasgger

What weapon are you running user?

also don't worry about Armour, it doesn't matter so go with what's stylish

always store a couple blood vials and when you're in the hunters dream and have small amount of blood echoes left just buy a couple blood vials and store them too, because you'll always find some in the levels and when you die it always re-fills your inventory from your storage = you'll never have to grind for them

I'm running a GTX 1060.
I'm using the Cleaver atm.
>also don't worry about Armour, it doesn't matter so go with what's stylish
Nice to know, thanks user

transformed axe+r2=spin to win

Why did you replied to this faggot? insecure retards like that are better left alone.

buy pebbles and small daggers to lure enemies or learn to run and avoid, but be prepared to lose a lot of details that way.
Also, anything humanoid or human can be easily parried. Eventually you'll get to a place where you can easily farm blood echoes and silver bullets so go nuts.
Also, spend leftover blood echoes on blood vials so you'll never need to farm those.

This may sound like a dumb question, but can every boss be parried?

>4K hours in a Moba

I used to be like you but then I ascended into a being who couldn't give two shits about mobas anymore.

>Last played 13th March
It's getting pretty boring, which is why I uninstalled it and bought a PS4.

Don't know. Rule of thumb, if a boss is humanoid it can be parried.
But, every boss can be staggered with the sufficient amount of bullets.

hit the limbs and learn how to do dash attacks and dodge through swings.

Put points in Vigor (the HP stat). It's way more important in Bloodborne then it was in the Souls games that came before it. At the same point don't bother putting points in Endurance (the stamina stat) because it's way less important than it was in the Souls games.

I leveled up my character as if it were a souls game and it made the game like twice as hard as it was when I just did those things.

I have 2k in tf2 ( no regrets)
1k in cs go and dota2, im going to transcend and pick some weeb games in june.
Is this my awakening?

What games user?

The sky and the Cosmos are one

Your weapon of choice is str or dex based?
Level str or dex accordingly
Level vig to what you see fit
Level end to 20
Ignore bloodtinge and arcane on your first playthrough
Don't forget to upgrade your weapons
Forget to upgrade your firearm.

I made a list of around 20 games i want to pick up ps4 for, as a form of self justification as i never owned a home console. Are you still interested in seeing it? It has some western games with bad fame.

Let's do it user :^), can't be worse than just picking up one game.

Lady maria is wiping the floor with my sorry ass

that fire is just too much

Here you go

> ignore arcane and bloodtinge on first play through

Why? Is it because those things trivialize the game? Glove / brew spam rapes every boss; same thing with gun spam, except it's actually safer and consumes less bullets. If anything, I would recommend going bt or arc as your first build, and then playing honestly on additional builds.

Not him but
>Nioh
Good taste, it's a great game
>Yakuza 0
Mandatory if you're buying a PS4
>Persona 5
It's okay, i'll be playing it on my PS3 though
>Gravity Rush 2
Hit or miss. I liked it though. Are you gonna pick up the remastered version of the original?
>Eyes of Heaven
It's okay with friends but man I wish they would remaster All-Star battle
>Ratchet and Clank
Great game, you can find it for super cheap too
>Uncharted Collection
2 great games and 1 mediocre one at 60fps with increased visual fidelity. It's a very good pickup considering the price.
>Bloodborne
Same as Yakuza 0
>RDR2
Is that even coming out this year? Rockstar have been awfully quiet.

infamous ss is bretty gud too but not worth full price because it's short af
it's 9 bucks in psn right now
really underrated

and ffxv

Almost everything in the game can. I believe there are a couple that can't, but wouldn't be able to name them for you.

If anyone else wants the math, that's 6 straight months played in DOTA2.

Why Persona 5 on PS3 if you own a PS4?

>Persona 5
I have a hard on for SMT games lately, both mainline and offs. As i said it will be my first home console ( I own a 3ds and PSP and both serve me very well).Why PS3 if you own a 4 though? more free dlc on that one or something?
>Gravity Rush Remastered
Good idea, i forgot to put it on the list thanks.
>EOH
I love that stupid manga, buying it for BTD and fanservice basically, same with VICTORY VS+
>Uncharted collection
Played 2 at my friend's house when i was younger and it was pretty fun, i would buy just Uncharted 2 but... adding 2 dollars in my country gives me all the three games.
>RDR2
After finishing both CoJ (gotta pick up gunslinger on next steam sale) i feel super empty and i NEED some wild west action, if it's andromeda tier ill ditch it but otherwise it's an instant pickup.
I had no idea this game existed, ill trust you on that since i dont mind spending all my cash on ps4 games. I already have almost every pc game that interests me and my other hobbies are satisfied for now

Gasgoine: Yes
Cleric Beast: No, but you get a free visceral for shooting his face
BSB: Yes
Amelia: No, but you get a free visceral for hitting a limb 4 times for a total of 4 free viscerals.
Witches of Harwick: Yes
Logarius: Yes
Amygdala: No, but you get a free visceral for hitting his head twice.
Shadows of Yharnam: Yes
Rom: No
Darkbeast Paarl: No, but you get a free knockdown for hitting her limbs, can infinite chain her to death.
The One Reborn: No, but you can get free knockdowns for hitting his legs, and free visceral for hitting the main body (on the head)
Celestial Emmisary: Little ones, yes, Big one, no.
Ebrietas: No, but free visceral for hitting head 2x
Micolash: Yes
Mergo's Wet Nurse: No
Gehrman: Yes.
Moon Presence: No

Ludwig: No, but you can stagger by hitting the legs, can be chained infinitely. Free visceral for hitting head. Free Visceral at 10% hp.
Living Failures: No, but chain backstabbale
Maria: Yes.
Kos: Yes, also chain backstabbale in phase 2
Laurence: No, but free visceral for shooting face.

>I had no idea this game existed
it's kind of like superhero game and look through psn>anniversery sale
there are a couple good offers and like 90% of them are ps4 exclusive

just bought last guardian and gravitiy 2 for 50€

What weapon were these tested with?

*gravity rush 2
they're like a month old and 50% off which is pretty nice

Parry is unaffected by main weapon.
Weapon used: Saw Cleaver
Offhand: Pistol

Only 22 bosses? Eh... I think I'll hold on getting a PS4.

He didn't include the Chalice bosses.

BT is a very niche build with only two proper weapons and reliance on items.

Arcane takes a while to get going and pretty much requires knowledge of item rushing to be worth anything before the very end.

or the bosses inbetween like bloody crow of cainhurst he was such a pain

>No, but chain backstabbale
You can parry it.

if we include bloody crow then whats stopping you from including eileen and henryk or the church hunters from mensis or nightmare frontier dawg

so regular mob bosses + phtumerian elder, descendant and queen?