SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH THE GAME IS LITERALLY PERFECT WHAT GAMES DO YOU PLAY HOW DARE YOU?

>SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH THE GAME IS LITERALLY PERFECT WHAT GAMES DO YOU PLAY HOW DARE YOU?
well, it's nice and all but this part and that part kinda bother me
>ITS SUPPOSED TO BE SHIT YOU PHILISTINE DONT YOU KNOW BASED TARO ONLY MAKES SHIT GAMES FOR META AND POSTMODERN REASONS SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH

>so butblasted he literally had to copypaste a post from another still live N:A thread
OP is a faggot.

Really dude? How pathetic are you?

Tarofags have been eating shit for years now, what did you expect?

>buttblasted tarodrone rollcall

Hahahaha how pathetic
Did you think that was such an 'epic' post you needed to make a thread out of it? Lmao

>it's supposed to be shit

I understand Tarofags are using this for the excuse of his other games, but Nier:A's gameplay is actually fun.

There's no thread about 2B's ass right now. Shameful.

>Invisible, make-believe opponent has all caps and displaying autistic rage
>Make myself sound like the reasonable one
>I won the argument with myself

k

broken hitboxes + one-hit kills = not fun

>buy game because cute girl
>is forced to play with boy for the entirety of the game
never again

I've seen a couple of webms with broken hitboxes, but honestly it has never happened to me once. I really enjoy Hell and Hell challenges, so I'm having pretty fun with Very Hard mode.

I dunno, enemies are damage sponges and lots can very easily one shot you. The only way to really get around it is overlevel, which requires either lots of grinding or doing every single sidequest, which honestly aren't that great.

Your weapon strings are really limited too.

The invisible dude is gonna kick your shit in. You'll never see him coming.

>entirety
9S is half the game
A2/2B are the other half

Why do people say this.
You can argue you play more of A2/2B since
2B
>all of route A
>first half of C
A2
>latter half of C
9S
>All of route B
>latter half of C

why didn't zero have a happy ending :'(

Where do I get Advanced Gadgets from?
This shit is driving me nuts, I only got 1 but need 5 to upgrade my last Pod.

>half the game
I don't want to see the boy character at all
never again

>lose an argument
>misrepresent it in a new thread where the person can't give a rebuttal
Clever girl.

but he was fun although hacking sucked dick

> Its all fun and games until your meme pissed off some autists.

>is forced to play with boy for the entirety of the game
Why do you post lies on the internet?

2B - playable 33% of the game, 63% sidequests available for her
9S - playable 50% of the game, roughly 20% sidequests available for him
A2 - playable 17% of the game, roughly 17% sidequests available for her

Some sidequests are character specific (hacking ones only doable with 9S for obvious reasons) while many can be done by multiple characters if you want.

>"n.....nobody replyied better make a t...thread about it!"
Holy fuck OP you are fucking sad

>lies
>50%
>50 fucking % of the game
it's in fact more than the entirety of the game
people don't play 100% huge weaboo faggot, this is a fact, so the boy is more than 100% of what everyone will play
shitty game design is shitty

The biggest problem with Automata is Sup Forums's reaction to it.

Honestly kill yourselves Sup Forums, you are such a disgusting reactionary little turd now its unbeliavable, most of you would say ANYTHING to ANYONE as long as it gets a reaction out of them, how fucking sad do you have to be for that?
Do you really need atleast someone, anyone acknowledging your existence that badly?

I've never seen anyone on here act like that about this game. Are you sure you didn't mean to post a pic or BotW?

>I AM SILLY
I'll bite

Go pretend to be retarded somewhere else.

>"The game is good because it deletes your save which is so deep and philosophical!!!"

One can only imagine the teenage angst driving your acne ridden self to do this.

it doesn't change the fact you are forced to play with a character you would never choose ever
cuck

I like how Tarofags are so easily triggered.

If the game was legitimately good they wouldn't respond but yet they do which clearly shows that Nier is a bad game.

Same, I also wonder how acne-ridden teens who've just finished Death Note or some entry-level edginess find Taro games good and deep.

You sound upset

>you will never be as mad as op

So basically everyone should shut the fuck up and leave master baiters shitpost because if you correct someone's lies that means the game is shit?
Are you OP?

Holy shit, OP, this is just sad.

Ask yourself since you are clearly an expert on edginess, being an edgy little shitposter on here.

Ridiculous.

>THE GAME IS LITERALLY PERFECT
>DENUVO