Alt + F Vita

>Alt + F Vita
>0 results

Can we talk about the best handheld ever made please?

Favorite game?
What are you playing now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r81bNXYtKtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw bought a vita just to play PSP games
The Vita does have quite a few nice games but playing PSP on it is simply the best option out there.

I'm playing weeb trash number 2141234123

>not playing Call of Andromeda: 1 nigger edition
hahaha fucking weaboos

>Favorite game?
dj max and odin sphere
>What are you playing now?
puyo tetris and rondo of blood. atelier shallie should arrive tomorrow. havent touched ia/vt yet.

vita is fucking great. dont even need a console.

>alt F instead of ctrl F
>not just using Sup Forums's built-in search
You're a fucking retard.

>Can we talk about the best handheld ever made please?
Surely the DS is /vr/ by now.

Not even memeing since I own one, but what is coming this year in the west? Anything actually decent?

uhh rabi ribi?

>want to play toukiden 2
>vita is on henkaku
>can only play the jap version
>have to wait for someone to make an english patch using the localized version files
>try to install the jap version for now
>error
>can't seem to figure out what's wrong with it
just

Ironic post or not, it's pretty good right now, actually. I'm getting Toukiden 2 tomorrow and Ys Origin next week. I'm also still holding out on importing Ys 8 for the western release later in the year. It's a bit of a wait though, I might give in and import.

Got Freedom Wars for $3 on the sale. I'm impressed. For the first time in a long while I'm happy to own the fucking thing.

I don't know maybe that sword art online vs accel world game? There's always this faggot that post a list of upcoming vita games everytime someone makes a vita thread on Sup Forums.

RABI-RIBI WHEN???

>want to upgrade a weapon
>random results
>have to wait over an hour for it to upgrade
The gameplay is fun though but fuck that game. I bought it for $10 I believe and actually kinda regreted it. Never finished the game. Maybe now that the vita is hacked I'll just cheat an end game weapon and forget about the upgrade shit and just murder everything.

I unironically use mines to play Duke Nukem and pinball after i fell for the "Vita is good" meme

This

There's a smattering of good indies too. If you're really lucky you can even cut through the bullshit and find a good Japanese game!

Duke Nukem is pretty awesome on the Vita. I don't know why would you play pinball outside of the arcades though.

This thread is making me get out my vita and charge it n shit for the first time in ages, only time i every got games for it was when it came out, any recommendations for now anyone?

I played eufloria for ages i remember that was great for some reason

The Vita is garbage and this is coming from someone who owns one

Get HENkaku and start pirating.

Begin with Wipeout 2048, overclocked.

alright bro ty

I don't understand this, there are lots of awesome japanese games on the vita, it's not just atelier and neptunia games, altough I do enjoy those games on the vita.
Soul Sacrifice Delta, Toukiden Kiwami and now Toukiden 2, Virtue's Last Reward, Digimon Cyber Sleuth, Dragon's Crown, Muramasa, Odin Sphere, Grand Kingdom, Earth Defense Force games, shitloads of dungeon crawlers and some of the best PS2 games ported like MGS2 and 3 and FFX X-2.

There are no arcades in my country so i can't play the real thing. I love pinball though. Zen Pinball 2 on Vita is great.

Nobody is talking about soul sacrifice in vita threads?

Wipeout 2048 on the vita is fucking awesome if not just for the HD Fury campaign if you never played it on the PS3.

I bought a vita but don't like weeb games normally, but all it has is weeb games. What's the best weeb games gameplay wise for the Vita?

Favorite game?
Dungeon Travelers 2

What are you playing now?
Playing Aegis of Earth right now. Surprisingly fun

>some of the best PS2 games like MGS2 and 3 and FFX X-2.
Garbage taste

STILL WAITING!!!

>Favorite game?
Hard to say since I've had it for quite some time, so I'll just say my favorite game from 2016 which was Odin Sphere Leifthrasir.

I've been playing Darius Burst as I wait for toukiden 2 to arrive.

>>random results
It's not entirely random, it's just all hidden info you need to fucking look up on the internet which is just as stupid.

henkaku machine has no games

>Dungeon Travelers 2
2-2 soon.

can i pirate ps1 games on a vita?

Personna 4 golden, senran kagura, neptunia stuff. I'm playing all these weeb games in the subway, don't get why people hate ps vita

Why was everyone so mean to Mana? It's not her fault the island's rules permitted all her tactics. They were all legal.

Toukiden 2 of course

I'm still of the opinion that Tales of Hearts R is the best game on this thing.

Toukiden 2
Ys Origin
Ys 8
Valhalla, hopefully
Bloodstained next year

Did anyone here play the vita port of la mulana?

>Favorite game?
SaGa Scarlet Grace for turn based RPG
SoulSac Delta for action
GGAC+R for Fightan
Shiren5+ for broguelikes
Risk of Rain for Indieshit
SaGa and EDF2 since it was free on PS+.
Upgrades aren't random, you don't even need to look at tables since the process is very simple and module ingredients have all descriptions for their effects, what is random is the success chance on applying a module, which can be still influenced by using personnel. Minmaxing doesn't really help much if you suck at the game though, because there's no true armor values and you don't shit I-frames like MH, as long as you have a melee weapon with around 1400 or a gun with 2000 power you're set, everything else is largely unnecessary.
>I'll just cheat an end game weapon and forget about the upgrade shit and just murder everything.
Good luck when everything still murders you in three hits even at the lowest difficulty on maxed upgrades.
Sure, you can hack yourself a Dragon Fang with 6000 power but if you can't use it and don't learn how to avoid getting hit it's pointless.
Another thing you need to learn, especially in emergency quests, is what you need to destroy first, hacking away is pointless when you have to deal with hordes of five or six endgame abudctors per mission, all of which can and will oneshot you, then there's PVP which is another different beast entirely if you bother with it, I personally don't, but it requires a whole other mindset and skill level compared to abductors.

Can't say i found what i could call a favorite game, but i have been having fun for the last year or so.

So much that i went and bought a second vita just so i can play Dragon's crown in local co-op, so there's that.

Tried playing it but it was too cringeworthy for me.

That's a shame. I ended up loving the party and the gameplay. Still think it's one of the best Tales games in the series.

It gets a bit better once Galad joins, most of the cast isn't good though, Hisui and Galad are probably the least irritating characters of the bunch, the battle system's really good, one of the best in the whole series even.

>Hisui
>Not irritating
He's just there to cockblock, nothing else!

I think I haven't touched my Vita in over 4 years and unless it gets cracked I don't think that I'll touch my Vita ever again.

It's been hacked for quite a while.

Yeah you're right but they are no ROM's yet are there ?

Reddit should have a torrent with over 400 games you should also check /vg/ and the hbg thread.

Muramasa Rebirth (+DLC), Dragon's Crown and Odin's Sphere Leifthrasir

Thanks

>Cringe is a detriment
I bet you don't accept "because I'm having fun" as a reason for someone playing a game.

Alright faggots, can someone finally tell me how well remote play works with PS4? I've asked about it for years and still no one has told me if it's good or not.

With P5 coming out I'd love to play it while at work or something since it's so long.

>tfw I loved the shit out of my PSP but consider the Vita a disappointment
I'd probably get one for the lulz if the memory cards didn't cost an arm and a leg.

Anyone else excited for the next digimon story game?

I just bought my Vita recently so all I have on it right now is Persona 4 Golden, and Persona 4 Dancing All Night (which I haven't played yet). Question to those who've played more Vita games, I'm considring getting Tearaway and Gravity Rush, are the ps4 versions of these games better?

Get a cheap vita tv and attach a 2tb external hd to it and then proceed to pirate every single vita and psp game on it.

>Tearaway
Never played the PS4 version, but I've heard that they added a lot of new levels to that version.
Graphics and framerate are better and it includes all dlc. No new content.

>Gravity Rush*
>Graphics and framerate are better and it includes all dlc. No new content.
Fixed.

Tearaway is a different game, Gravity Rush Remastered is perfect, 60fps and sharp visuals while the Vita version runs at 30fps with some dips and sub-native resolution, it doesn't look bad on the Vita screen on movement but the PS4 version is clearly superior.

>Vita
>best handheld ever made
There aren't enough green arrows and smug chinese cartoon women on earth for this comment

It is my personal Wagic the Homebrew machine

Tearaway is boring shit. It's just a fuck tech demo to show you what the Vita came installed with.

Seriously, if you didn't throw things at enemies in that game I don't think I could call it a video game.

>tfw no native wagic homebrew on the vita
I'd kill a thousand communists for that, hell I'd kill a thousand communists regardless.

Reminder that Henkaku now supports external USB loading so you don't need proprietary memory cards

>tfw using the touchpad to play card
>the extended memory means the deck builder isn't complete ass
Its not fair

Only for PSTV.

>on Vita TV only
We are talking about the superior HANDHELD here.

>Favorite game?
DT2.

Deception 4: Nightmare Princess.

After playing through Xillia, I just can't muster the motivation to try another Tales game.

I wasn't a fan of the upgrade system either, but I had no problem murdering everything in the game with a giant butterknife. You really don't need a particularly high-end weapon.

>Favorite game?
Mary Skelter. I went into it hyped as fuck and it ended up being better than Etrian Odyssey in every single way. 10/10 game.

Utawarerumono: Futari no Hakuoro. It's the best fucking Visual Novel ever made.

>favourite game
Sly, MGS and Ratchet collections
>what are you playing now?
Not playing Vita right now, need to finish my PS3 and PS4 backlog
Also, why isn't MGS PW HD on Vita, why are we stuck with the shitty PSP version

About 85% of making an endgame weapon is just getting it to Level 10, and adding Power up XL and Power up L to it.
Also make sure your allies are at Level 10 if you're playing single player since the ally equipment upgrades upgrade their weapons 1 Level each and they each add up for damage output.

>Deception 4: Nightmare Princess.
How is it? I want to get it

>Favorite game?
Hard to say, but as of right now IA/VT

Muramasa DLC1

>After playing through Xillia, I just can't muster the motivation to try another Tales game.
Try a 2D tales, Eternia is a good one, play the PSP undub version.

>that fucking trigger discipline
what a stupid bitch

I picked up Grand Kingdom the other day and been having a blast with it. I wish I picked it up sooner.
youtube.com/watch?v=r81bNXYtKtU

>Also, why isn't MGS PW HD on Vita, why are we stuck with the shitty PSP version
Few reasons:
MGS HD launched at $50 on PS3, $40 on Vita
Vita version of MGS HD with just MGS2 and MGS3 is 3.3 GB which is maximum cart size on the biggest Vita cart
A playable version of PW already exists and can be played on Vita which is the PSP version
Konami did the port in the first place as goodwill for a new Sony system and since it didn't take off they really didn't bother releasing much else for the system in the future

Yep, it's great. Having Metroidvanias on handhelds is fantastic.
Dunno about the encyclopedia addition, though. It's nice in some ways but it also gives massive spoilers away straight out of the gate (straight up lists Lemeza as an 8th Child and Xelpud as a 7th Child from the start of the game, etc.)
Here's hoping they port La-Mulana 2 to Vita at some point, assuming it ever gets released.

The plot is very bare-bones, but the gameplay is a lot of fun. It's also pretty unique, especially if you aren't already familiar with the rest of the series. So long as the basic premise of setting up absurd trap combos to murder everyone foolish enough to enter your lair sounds appealing, you'll probably enjoy it.

Oh this actually came out? Holy shit

I thought it was another of those "Yeah we'll port that to vita" and never came out games like Rabi Ribi, HLD, etc

It was even on sale not that long ago.

M8 it's been on Vita for like two years now.

I don't check the store often, I mostly buy physical

Last thing I played was "Remote Play to PS4 and Disable Auto-Renew".

Great game.

>I mostly buy physical
I guess you don't live in the PAL regions then. Physical Vita releases here are almost unheard of.

A good bunch actually. Here's a list of upcoming localized vita games with physical releases that are already up for preorder.
I'm most excited for Mary Skelter and Caligula myself.

Wait wait wait, Ys Origin is coming out next week? Already? Does it have a physical?

It's already out on PS4.
>Does it have a physical?
I really doubt it.

US, yeah, plus asian imports as well

Also, I made mistake, it's not next week. It's 30th May, not March, unfortunately.

Just looked it up.

Physical English Ys Origin on play-asia for $30.

Not bad. I'll have to pick that up.

I love my vita!

I've been playing EDF2 on inferno difficulty lately. This game is fun as hell.

She could just be pointing at what she wants to shoot. Contrary to the trigger discipline memes, you do put your finger on the trigger eventually.

Current upcoming 2017 Vita games:

Akiba's Beat
Danganronpa V3
Root Double- Before Crime * After Days
Touhou Genso Wanderer
Touhou Double Focus
Fault Milestone One
Rabi-Ribi
Caligula
Tokyo Xanadu
Bad Apple Wars
Collar X Malice
Period: Cube ? Shackles of Amadeus
999: Nine Hours Nine Persons
World End Economica
The Longest Five Minutes
God Wars: Future Past
Atelier Shallie Plus
Exile's End
Hakuouki: Kyoto Winds
Mary Skelter: Nightmares
Cladun Returns: This is Sengoku!
Dynasty Warriors: Godseekers
Operation Babel: New Tokyo Legacy
A Rose In The Twilight
Salt and Sanctuary
Ys Origin
Fallen Legion
Asdivine Hearts
Summon Night 6: Lost Borders
Valkyria Revolution
Toukiden 2
Demon Gaze II (asain version confirmed for english subs)
Super Robot Wars V (asain version confirmed for english subs)
Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception
Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth
Accel World VS. Sword Art Online
Deemo: The Last Recital
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
Tokyo Tattoo Girls

Guaranteed Replies

I think your list is outdated.

Call me a handsome edgelord but I really did enjoy everything about soul sacrifice.

Killzone mercnaries, axium verge, also bretty gud.

Tokyo Tattoo girls is currently showing for $24.26 on Amazon so if you have Amazon prime you can probably get it for right at $20 with their prime discount on preorders.
I have no idea what the game is like or if it's actually any good though.