Why does Sup Forums always loses his shit and hates when a great game comes out? Happened to BoTW too…

Why does Sup Forums always loses his shit and hates when a great game comes out? Happened to BoTW too…

>v hates the game
but they dont

If you consider this a "Great" game then you deserve hate.

>Botw
>Great
Pick one

>the majority of Sup Forums consists of jaded and cynical faggots
Wow I'm so surprised.

Probably because the board gets infested with too many threads. I can spot about 5 lewds of 2B's ass in the catalog just from a quick glimpse right now.

Nier was great though. I'm enjoying all the discussion and waifufagging. It'll die off in a month.

>BoTW
>...

Please don't be some faggot for this game, I enjoyed it far too much and we had some good threads yesterday when a bunch of people got the [E]nding

I don't hate Automata. It just wasn't my first Taro game so I'm not utterly star-struck by it like other people are.

But 2B's ass is the most irrelevant thing in the game. Only faggots that didn't play the game or play for only 1 hour post them.

Bruh they generally like it, now something like ME:A they seem to legit hate that game.Theres 2 types of shitposting for games they like and hate.

>jaded and cynical

more like contrarian

sony fags lose they're shit. When something doesn't go they're way. They shit on Botw because its a Nintendo exclusive and they are shitting on Nier:A because "Its a betrayal". When it was first revealed at e3 they were all yelling that it would be game of the year and "botw btfo" but as soon as it was announced that it was coming to steam the stopped real fast. They are against anything that doesn't contribute to they're stupid little piece of plastics "point chart". Even if they games are undeniably great. So now you see threads trying to rationalize that the 100% corporate structured, by the books ubisoft game(H:ZD) isnt that bad

>muh sony
What the fuck are you talking about? I played Automata on ps4 and I don't act like this.

welcome to Sup Forumsideo games

Because Sup Forums is sonygaf.

I liked it though.

What a bunch of bullshit.
Sonybros had the game 2 or 3 weeks early and threads were full of almost universal approval.
Enter PCMR:
>muh superior lead platform running the game in 8K at 250FPS
>thanks for betatesting
>naked futa mods day one, do you even horsecock
>shitty PS2 graphics
>shitty port

Everyone loves BotW. Everyone hates Nier.

:^)

It's actually the other way around

contratrian hipsters, they are hating the fans

Did you just assume my gender you fucking cunt?!

Conversations are worthless without any kind of conflict.

2B herself is the most irrelevant thing in the game. She is nothing but a plot device for 9S and has no character.

>[anecdotal]

Do you seriously think everything you read online is about you?

Not him but I think it's pretty good response to a gross generalization pulled out of one's ass.

They dont though?

March rundown:
Horizon? Sup Forums says its shit, some shitposters say its good to get attention.
NieR? Sup Forums says its great, some shitposters say its bad to get attention
Zelda? Sup Forums is mixed because nobody owns a WiiU or Switch unless they bought it specifically for one game (which a lot of Sup Forums didnt and shouldnt do).
Mass Effect? Sup Forums says its shit because its shit, even shitposters dont feel like its worth defending for the sake of being contrarian.

>shit story
>sht gameplay
>two 3rds are the game are the exact same playthrough
>Game is supposed to be about robots, but is actually about generic anime teens

Where's the good game

None of the characters have any real character. We're forced to play as generic anime shonen teens for literally no reason

This is what OP points out. Right here.