Jesus fucking christ, how can anyone withstand this guys voice? I've been watching some of his zelda videos...

Jesus fucking christ, how can anyone withstand this guys voice? I've been watching some of his zelda videos, and he seems to take forever to get to the point. On top of that his voice is annoying af.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jofNR_WkoCE?t=41
strawpoll.me/12591622
youtube.com/watch?v=xe3j5qnCcoU&
youtu.be/Y0m3OdZ-ukM
youtube.com/watch?v=3XuIxvTdeTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>watching YouTubers

You only have yourself to blame, you friendless millennial faggot.

What does Sup Forums sound like?

first post best post

He is LITERALLY autistic. Couldn't take his shitty opinions and voice more than 2 minutes everytime I tried to watch his videos.

STOP MAKING E-CELEB THREADS

CrowbCat

youtu.be/jofNR_WkoCE?t=41

>defends Skyward Sword
>patronizes people who criticize the controls
>puts Skyward Sword in his top 5 wii games

The retard can literally go and get sodimized with a broken wine bottle

Like how can it take someone so fucking long to get to the point?

I hate how he goes back and forth on Nintendo all the time. He's clearly a relapsing fan, who's been redpilled on how big scum bags Nintendo are, but isn't fully able to let go just yet.

>top 5 wii games

I mean that console is so full of shit that he mite be right? what wii games are good ?

why was this a thing. I kinda got why people like gangnam style but this was literally childrens tv show tier garbage.

why did adults like this? is it just reddit being reddit?

>Ninten-cuck calling someone else autistic because he can't handle people having different opinions to his
Like fucking pottery.

He tries to come off as the "jaded contrarian gamer with the glottal voice" but doesn't have the self awareness needed to pull it off. Hell, even yahtzee does this better than him and yahtzee is pretty bad. There are plenty of other youtubers that do the schtick well.

don't watch him

The other big problem I see with his videos is he goes off topic a lot to make really stupid jokes or comment on something almost entirely unrelated.

>Blacklist him completely on Youtube
>Now see him posted the past 3 days on Sup Forums
He's following me everywhere, I swear.

Well, that's actually also part of the gimmick. Some guys definitely go too far with it. I often can't even remember the topic some were talking about because their tangent was so long

>Mario Galaxy 1 & 2
>Monster Hunter Tri
>Mario Kart Wii
>Xenoblade
>Brawl
>Twilight Princess
>No More Heroes
>Donkey Kong Country
>Metroid Prime 3

all better choices than motion control the imprisoned boss fight simulator garbage

I have most of those games.. but that list is pretty short

>Zack and Wiki

>Sonic Colors
>Madworld
>House of the Dead Overkill
>Kirby Return to Dreamland
>Super Paper Mario
>New Super Mario Bros. Wii
>Tatsunoko VS Capcom
>Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
>Xenoblade Chronicles

Let me add on to that a little.
>Kirby's Return to Dream Land
>Kirby's Epic Yarn
>Animal Crossing: City Folk
>Mario Strikers Charged
>Punch-Out!!
>Super Paper Mario
>Sonic Colors
>Wario Land: Shake It!
>Warioware: Smooth Moves

He is one of if not the worst gaming youtuber
There's a reason his autistic ass only has about 80ksubs despite having being on YouTube for so many years

What's worse?
strawpoll.me/12591622

>all his videos are just a shy hair longer than 10 minutes so he can get all the ad revenue
That's why he doesn't get to the point.

Speaking of autistic YouTubers, why does this guy claim to have been """misdiagnosed""" with autism when he looks like the physical embodiment of autism itself?

is that chuggaconroy?

why do so many nerds have that nasally "nerd voice"

do they not know what they sound like ?

Looks like the thread was done here.

nothing is worse than the 'British Autism' accent

youtube.com/watch?v=xe3j5qnCcoU&

I don't see any problem with him

youtu.be/Y0m3OdZ-ukM
>only 2 sonic games are bad
>that comment section

He takes forever to get to the point, and his voice is monotonic

He literally tries to spin around instead of getting straight to the point. youtube.com/watch?v=3XuIxvTdeTc

Never been a fan of him either but jesus christ can the people who spam every thread with 'youtubers are all cancer and terrible' just fucking end themselves? Aside from it being absurdly generalizing and reductive, its also just wrong. The majority of youtubers that get posted and discussed on this board are way better sources of information and analysis than the regular journalism shithole outlets like IGN and gamespot, and whenever those trashy articles get posted I don't see the nearly the same level of disdain. It's just so fucking backwards and hypocritical.