*starts raining*

Greaet, now stealth is way easier, special items will appear and stores will offer discounts

this
love my sheikah stealth suit and rain only makes it more fun to sneak around boko camps

Raining Sony tears maybe.

>Implying shieldsurfing over the slippery grass isn't great

>Implying I don't enjoy how tense it is when it rains and you have to plan better your hiking

>Implying I don't just love how comfy is rain in this game and how everything changes

I got you covered.
>Climb for a bit, press B
>Run up, climb again
>Rinse, repeat until you get to the top

Welp, I guess it's time to eat some of the 10 stamina meals I cooked beforehand.

>Find Kass sitting on a shroom shape rock
>starts thundering
>fuck it I have max stamina probably can climb it
>every time I get to the top of a pillar lightning strikes it

I have been been playing without wearing anything besides the three basic suits. Cold, hot, and Hylian armor.

I want to do a run with nothing.

*loads game*

Are you using elixirs and food?

My friend played the game without wearing any armour except the Zora armour when he absolutely had to, 3 hearts and max stamina. He did 2 of the beasts, beat ganon. Wants to find a way to make it harder somehow.

I love the rain.

No, only heal by sleep. But if I want to play a no armor run I will need to go master chef rout.

At this point just wait for hardmode.

Wait how did he beat Ganon, unless he farmed Korok seeds. Beating that bastard is impossible unless you bring the max amount of weapons and shields. I was a god at

Anyone know if you can survive a lightning strike if you got the rubber armor?

Looks like rain.

try to use ravioli it really helps

Yeah those frogs that only appear in rain I need for my armor upgrades

dude you just need to parry the laser shots how is that a hard fight lmao

>in the middle of a long climb over water
>it starts raining
FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Yeah he also can kill a normal shield in two shots if you went from the second beast to Ganon the gear you get scales with the story.

Why am I explaining the game to some one who hasn't played. I have serious doubt you or your "friend" played the game since you getting a little agro over a simple question, you could have said he did or he was just lucky but the fact you defaulted to fag mode I just assume your lying.

Later I will ignore you from now on.

He's right though, Ganon is pretty fucking easy in this game. I'd even go so far as to say that he's easier than some of the mini bosses you find out in the wild. His sword swings are super telegraphed and easy to perfect dodge, and he gets stunned every time you parry a laser back at him and leaves a huge opening for you to go in with the OP Master Sword.

he's easier than a fucking lynel
all of the ganon forms are total chumps

Lynels are like the toughest enemy in the game though.

Not to mention that if you beat all four of the dungeons before fighting him they literally take out half of his health before the battle even begins

Hey this is great

*electricity starts tingling over links body*

oh FUCK

>People actually hating on rain.

A game were weather actually matters and affects gameplay, so naturally people hate it because its "annoying".

Fuck this whole "If a mechanic hinders me in any way its shit" mentality. You people are the reason games like Elder Scrolls are shit now, everything in games needs to be convenient these days, you're the reason modern games are unimaginative boilerplate garbage.

>doing the blue flame transport quests
>rains

FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Take another path
>discover shrine and korok
Well thanks

Who are you quoting?