youtube.com/watch?v=6QEPrDBMqJ0
gamer.ne.jp/news/201703230015/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who's that?

ROCK YOU!

Leo Kliesen from Tekken

Why no Blue Mary?

BURNING ON THE INSIDE

I suppose that also means one of the Tekken 7 guest characters will be shitty and out of place.

Is that Leo or rock Howard??

But why? I thought SNK said they wouldn't put him in a KOF until his story was finished.

It's Rock, Leo looks the same but she has blue eyes.

fucking pc port when?

ROCK THE COCK HOWARD HAS ENTERED THE GAME

FUCK YEAH
U
C
K

Y
E
A
H

I'm still waiting for a pc port.

is it known if sony is cucking us with this one as well?

Pretty much everyone in Garou is more memorable and more fun to play than Rock is, except for maybe Hokutomaru. The character is overrated as hell.

Bonne when ? I mean, my team is full now that Vanessa was announced but I would not mind Bonne in the game.

There was a guy called Butt.
What more do you need to be memorable?

funny way to spell Marco Rodriguez

Why would someone make such a complex image to tell lies?

>lies

Dude is really pissed

Soon

yep

HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I can't to throw my jacket at some faggots.

whenever they're done with dlc and arcade loc testing

About fucking time.

I burn to fight as rock.

Fucking hell, real or not that faggot Max is gonna have a blast with this if this pic gets widespread enough.

Shit, after so many people told on his face that Rock ever being playable was unlikely in the main KOF universe without some offhand explanation.

Did he get pulled from the future with the current arc's shenanigans or people wished for Rock so much that SNK made time move foward exclusively for him to justify this?

The current arc involves time travel?

Who's that on Whip's right? I thought Vanessa was going to be part of the agents but she seemly is a solo entry.

Antonov

I hope my man, I hope

still isn't best boy

Sort of, the villain can take people from different time periods and other universes, that's the reason why Nakoruru and her team being around.

XIV ends with it going an extra mile to also bring many people back from the dead, Ash being the first on-screen confirmation.

Basically anyone is elegible for roster predictions now, even Shermiefags can smile now.

Dong Hwan for next DLC pls

>exclusively for him
Don't think too hard about continuity with other games in KoF. Remember that AoF takes place over a decade before Fatal Fury so Ryo, Robert and co should be a lot older than they're depicted. (I think an older Ryo who is the age he should be actually shows up as Mr Karate in Wild Ambition)

So now that Rock is around who's the slut gonna lust after? Terry or Rock?

She originaly wanted Rock's cock in Garou but when she got transplanted to KOF she went for Terry since Rock wasn't available.

>Rock
>Not Blue Mary
>Not Malin
>Not Miss X
>Not Cosplayer Kyoko
>Not FUCKING SHINGO

Lame and gay.

Most likely he got pulled in from the real AoF/FF timeline

>not Shingo
goddamit
fuck this game

>Bought this game for PS4 last Christmas
>Game is pretty fun
>Form a team fighting against the tough AI
>Literally no one above the equator line is playing it.
Well this sucks.

Rock was fun in CvS2

I know the time disparity between Fatal Fury and Art of Fighting, but that is excusable due their inclusion in the KOF being day one, back when KOF was never meant to have a plot, being just the crossover it was meant to be.

Rock aging overnight isn't the same in a KOF that took over FF and AoF in the plot department, things should be coherent.

If anything goes now then I want Ryo to stop being a blockhead and age to his badass Mr Karate II days then.

>Shingo
What's the appeal

Why are they adding Last Blade characters to KOF?

Fuck yeah I love this game, shame nobody plays it in europe.

>malin

>Hardest working fighter in the series
>Kyo showed him his moves one time each and he managed to copy them well enough to become a world class fighter by constant training
>Worked so hard that Saisyu agreed to train him
>Never loses his can do attitude even when everyone else is at each others throats
>Best theme
>SHINGO KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

youtube.com/watch?v=QKIeTY-S9eA

>Not liking Malin

Oh they definitely are. SNK was short on the dough, so along with their chinese overlords they also made a deal with Sony to make it timed-exclusive.

It's why the trailers always show up on their Playstation youtube channel before SNK's.

m-masaka

Looks like Maximilian will finally talk about this game like he always liked it and played it all the time.
It's a shame he pretty much the face of the FGC.

I mean I think Rock is cool, I'll buy him but...Max is gonna run this shit to the ground.

>no cool trainers
Saisyu was training him, wasn't he?

>Looks like Maximilian will finally talk about this game like he always liked it and played it all the time.
He said he didn't care about the DLC which are not Rock, so I don't think he will do that (but we'll see more content on his channel, which isn't a bad thing considering how popular he is)

memes come true

When's Bao?

>protagonist of one of SNK's most aclaimed fighters to date.
>no literally whos
Sounds reasonable to me.

So when's that Mark of the Wolves sequel?

When SNK decides to run the game into the ground.

Here

I agree with Hokutomaru being meh but I can't shake the feeling the disdain is born from hatred of Naruto.

HOLY SHIT HIS REMASTERED THEME JUST LEAKED

youtube.com/watch?v=6QEPrDBMqJ0

When SNK feels safe again to try making something other than KOF, they are only recovering thanks to KOF, eveything else is risky right now.

Good joke.

Not that guy but Hokutomaru was an annoying piece of shit long before the west even caught wind of Naruto.

Nice denial.

canceled
here was the roster though

Falcoon's art gives me cancer

Of what?
Bao would be a good addition.

>being a shotacon

Who the fuck cares about max he is the biggest retard when it comes to kof all he knows is fuck are you okay and rock

WHERE'S MY FUCKING SHEN WOO

Falcoon is hit or miss.

His Yagami Team art he did for the PS4 themes is good, though.

Yes it will because he spits nonsense opinions that become so wide spread they become fact he is the one you tuber you do not want playing your game besides dsp

WHERE'S MY FUCKING NEW SAIGADO DOUJIN

DELETE THIS Cause Josie is way cuter

>It's a Yuri and Friends FULL COLOR with /ss/ content

but he does like it, he really likes it, he just doesnt enjoy games with inconsistent online connections, and with what i assume is a small population playing kof in the connection range of good. its gotta be hard to keep wanting to play

>Not being a shotacon

I dunno, is he into NTR?

>Vanessa lives a double life as a housewife and a mercenary agent. She is highly skilled in boxing and is able to KO her opponents with ease. Her husband and kid don’t know anything about her secret activities.

"Cute" isn't really Katarina's deal.

>Her husband
Isn't she a widow ?

Do people still play this game? I've barely seen anyone talk about it a few months after release.
pc when

good looking PS1 cinematic

No, she just partitions her work and home life.

>Game is still £40
Shame, might have picked it up otherwise

Poorfags gonna poor.

>is he into NTR?
After Saigado got higher profile hentai mangaka who focuses on doing his own stories most of them are nothing but milfs cheating with younger dudes.

Vanessa is a widow though.

She is, her husband KIA is what prompts her to get back in action.

Nope, brush up your KOF lore, Vanessa's husband getting killed is literally her introduction line.

Well, she' no longer one or Gamer fucked up with their note

gamer.ne.jp/news/201703230015/

>that abhorrent xharacter list
What the fuck
Is 98 never going to be topped?

Too be fair are over 50 chars to fit in the screen.

KoF has it's own timeline

why would you want to buy a guaranteed dead game

To play it.

not all of us said he was unlikely, in fact a lot of us welcomed the idea if only to call out max on whether or not he'll stick with a game because his husbando is finally in it

i give him no longer than a month

hokutomaru existed before naruto was even a gleam in the author's eye