Which one Sup Forums?

Which one Sup Forums?

Adam because his boss fight was one of the game's absolute highlights.

I want Eve playtime DLC

Whatever the fuck it entails.

Adam and Steve

Japan would be absolutely fucked if North Korea ever actually started some shit.

This is next level nu-male.

Eve. I actually still feel bad for him.

idk man, the highlight boss for me was Ko-shi and Ro-shi, that shit was my jam.

Though highlight of the game for me was Pascal vs. Engels

Eve looks better.

Wow you are so alpha dude!

>COME

>TOOOBIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

usa would destroy north korea in seconds after they attacked japan

they are just waiting for a excuse

>usa would destroy north korea in seconds after they attacked japan
You don't even understand politics, back to Sup Forums with you.

both are too old

Maybe with a different president. Trump only gives a fuck about America.

When did numale go from meaning skinny effeminate dude with beard/glasses to meaning absolute madmachine?

It means skinny effeminate dude here too.

it never meant skinny and effeminate, its mostly average to ugly looking fucktards sporting try-hard beards and glasses and generally going for a "nice guy" look

Girls like Eve because he's a badboi.
Guys like Adam because he's smart.

They're both garbage characters with zero development.

Adam makes me gay.

Dumb, I'd rather be spitroasted by them.
Adam on the front as he would be gentler and Eve behind because he wouldn't be.

Both, we do the train with me in the middle.

I like Adam.

Adam & Eve gangbanging 9S bucci when?

They were plot devices that had to exist in order to give a conflict / goal for route A since the ayylmaos are dead..

They got their basic personalities explained in route B at least, which made them a bit more charming. They barely showed up but I still smiled when They showed up in the Ark

I dig pretty guy but the right one is fucking hot in all his boyish crudeness, the hairstyle, the bod. Holy shit.

Can I get a quick rundown?

What's the Machinepill?
Can someone give me a quick rundown?

>brother, we did you give me a girls name?

Lil bro just wanted to have fun with big bro.

I was doing all the sidequest on my first playthrough so I was overleveled as fuck when I went to fight them basically had to just stand around and let him talk so I didn't kill him mid-monologue.

> Adam names his brother after Adams wife

what did he mean by this?

>Literally appeared out of his ribcage
>The second human-like machine to exist
What else is there to it? Common, they don't even have any appendages to be indecent.

>so I didn't kill him mid-monologue.
You can't. In every encounter he/they either teleport while talking or regenerate repeatedly (copied city fight) though that one was because of the network connection Adam later stopped, conveniently after finishing his monologue.

> implying Adam cant craft strap ons out of nothing

user

>they don't even have any appendages to be indecent.
>tried to eat apples to gain knowledge, didn't work

I fucking loved it, I didn't have any recovery items when I fought him and so the only way to heal was absorbing all the corpses in his room. It was electrifying.

this. nu-male refers to postmodern liberal male fashion. Adam and Eve are actually attractive and are therefore /classic-male/

Both were pretty underwhelming characters desu senpai

this. Which one is which senpai?

Being overleveled sucks. I wanted to play the whole game again after route C but everything just gets oneshotted.

I kept expecting them to show up in the tower
pretty disappointing you don't get to fight them one last time

I think they were messed around in development. I mean, they don't seem to know anything about YoRHa or the true fate of humanity, yet they have control over the network too. It seems like a plot hole, but given how easy Adam is (strangely easy given his position in the game), I suspect A&E were removed from being the main antagonists & they were messily reinserted back into Route A. Their dialogue suggests a longer history with 2B & 9S, as does Adam's offer to 9S.

Eh, I'm probably wrong & it's likely just shit writing.

>machines bow to A&E
>in contact with dead aliens
>rule the copied city with an iron but fair fist

>made up development trouble
>plothole
>shit writing

Why do none of you little shits read through the fucking Archives instead of posting retarded headcanon because you missed half the explanations, pre-chewed and condensed into small chunks so even your 3-brain-cell sized ADHD addled brains can digest it?
Fuck this stupid fanbase.