What alcoholic drink you enjoy while gaming Sup Forums?

I personally prefer Scotch

If you're drinking whisky while playing videogames you're not appreciating the whisky.

usually when i'm drinking i just shitpost instead of playing vidya

dude alcohol lmao

I drink Bud Ice and don't encourage anyone drink. It's a terrible addiction.

Yeah, scotch is nice, but usually not when playing vidya. I prefer it when doing something passive, like reading or listening to music.
Also, this. Often just get cheap vodka, or other liquor and spend the night on Sup Forums and Youtube. Look out for me tomorrow. I have a problem.

Black Velvet, Grain Belt and Franzia box wine.

When I drink I never want to play video games.

Tito's

None, usually. Drinking lots of tea.
But while playing nhl with friends I usually drink londons pride.

>not drinking cheap as fuck long drinks

titos and pineapple all day

DUDE

This. Probably the hardest thing I ever kicked

maybe i'll swing by the liquor store on the way home tomorrow and knock back a few with ya

>I'm le patrician xD

A bottle of pleb bourbon like Jim Beam and Pepsi Max is all you need. You're doing it wrong if you drink alcohol for anything else than getting shitfaced.

try quitting smoking

ill enjoy a couple shitty beers each day for the rest of my life after that battle

What's your go-to vidya for when you hit that perfect drunk? You know the feeling of being content and happy and energetic. Your motor skills haven't quite faded away, so you can still play decently and everything feels so good.
What do you play?

ALCOHOL

I salute you fellow Texanon.

My dad works at Titos and they ere allowed to take home one 1.75 or two 1 liters every week. I havent payed for Vodka in years.

And that pride being?

>I am yet to grow out of the "only drinking to get drunk" stage

Sometimes you want to enjoy what you're drinking. Good whisky is something that's not supposed to be wasted by throwing it down your throat.

Beer, m8.

I used to be godly in bc2 rush after a few beers.

Anything that has racing, first choice being Mario kart

>amber beers

I'm a golden ale guy myself but ambers aren't bad. You look like a British lad, what's a brown ale taste like?

This is a fine point of view from someone with money. Otherwise I can't agree.

$13 VODKA STRAIGHT FROM A PLASTIC JUG

Me? I'd pick crab legs.

BIG
FUCKING
D

mouthwash

Like heaven. It's not watered down, but ain't bitter as well.

I rarely drink and game and when I do it's whatever I have at home, usually a white russian or gin7 with lime.

Lately I've had a couple bottles of this laying around so Ill blast a bottle and play Overwatch for a few hours.

It's not even that expensive. In terms of units a cheap scotch is nearly equal to cheap beer.

Olde English and a can of Four Loko, Brass Monkey style.

My nigga. Drunk racing is the best. Hell, I even sometimes play MKDD, alone, with cheats to make things fucking crazy.

>tfw I want to like wine but I just don't have much of a taste for it

Don't usually game while drinking, but then it's usually just a Jameson and ginger beer.

Try Barefoot stuff, it's good for acquiring a taste for wine and cheap to boot. The Pinot Grigio tastes like a slightly drier Sprite and goes down incredibly easy.

>good whiskey
>cheap scotch
hmm

>fellow Texanon
I wish. Connecticut shame here, please kill.

Cheap scotch is better than American """""""whisky""""""""

I had none either, I'd kind of enjoy it occasionally but didnt GET it. I'm a bartender so my work sent me and some coworkers to a liquid learning thing through my company and the first one I did was for wine, ending up finding a couple I really liked and learned how they actually taste different. So I would highly recommend doing a wine tasting and seeing what you learn and what your pallet enjoys, cause wine is obscenely complex man, there are so many types and subtle flavours, find yourself an entry wine and BOOM your in.

The 2nd one they sent me to was cocktails and I ended up falling in love with Mint Julips, amazing cocktail if you're at a bar that can make them (and you enjoy bourbon).

>Olde English
Going in rough, I see.

>not having a chance to lounge on a golden beach under the golden sun while drinking a golden ale

God truly does giveth and taketh, my condolences Connectanon.

>appreciating alcohol

Nigger I drink whatever is at the ideal price to hangover ratio.

>not like bourbon
What the fuck are you doing nigger.

Scotch is Whisky

Burbon, normally jim beam, then a beer.
Continue switching till drunk

It tastes like fucking corn. It's awful.

What are you drinking that tastes like corn???

Yeah, and wasting expensive alcohol when you already got a good buzz is dumb.

Enjoy your top shelf for a few drinks then switch to the cheap stuff.

used to drink southern comfort when we'd play sf4 or kof98

now I just drink domestic beer and pick at whatever rpg I'm playing through at the time

Well, that I don't deny. But there does exist shit whiskey, and I thought you were implying otherwise.

My ex stripper girlfriend used to like SoCo aswell.

Tequila of all things, it used to be a few beers but no I can't drink more than 2 without passing out

19-year-old detected

gin and soda

or beer

I've been on Mosaic IPAs for a while. Good shit. DFW area brewers are pretty great.

Sake is fucking great for video games

London Pride's really nice actually
Newcastle Brown Ale isn't that bad but not that good either. This is coming from a Geordie

Rakija, it's good for the soul.

>Tastes like sweetened water
It's garbage.

I'll still drink it if there's something going on, like a small party or something. It's fucking weird, I end up at these gatherings where everyone gets drunk and discusses yu-gi-oh.

Beer, I like anything from Founders brewery cause lol Michigan.

Double Maxim is the better brown ale.

>Balkan homebrew
Never again.

Dude, just swish it around in your mouth when you drink it.

The particular sake I posted pairs well with stuff like chicken wings and shit

Who making noise? What... oooh sake!

Had a bad experience, bre?

this mixed with coke lately

>tfw hit peak drunk and try playing shmups
i had to credit feed the first stage in dodonpachi real bad

>love whisky
>love videogames
>hate both at the same time

What game is good to play while drinking?

>deanston
Jesus Christ. At least go for Glendronach

Living in fucking britbong and haven't found anywhere nearby that sells it..

I wish I could tell you. I don't remember. Though, the hangover was enough to keep me off alcohol for months.

Michigan's got good beer. Oddside's CitraPale is my favorite

I really havent drank much alcohol yet but when I do I drink fireball wiskey because while I dont like the taste, I can tolderate it.

I also like canadian beer.

What do you suggest I try that I might like be it beer, wiskey, scotch

Go to your local chink supermarket.

What I've been drinking recently

>weeb drink

Sapporo stout was a mistake

Currently pounding a pint of ipa
Sucks coz it's the last one.. only thing left is blue moon

Moscato cuz I'm a classy bitch

I was just thinking of the yakuza games and trying some of the stuff in it.

before I realized id have to import.

I suggest that don't drink alcohol.

Gulden Draak was surprisingly decent. I had the standard version and despite not liking Belgian ales a lot, I enjoyed it. It was a little too sweet though. Is this darker?

What's your favourite Scotch?

Right now I'm loving Lagavulin. That smoke.

Gin and radler, its good try it sometime.

>blue moon

Winter is over, it's time for rum

I'm becoming an old man.

Goes fantastically with salted crisps/chips.

Beer.

But, I don't like having to consume calories to get fucked up, so I just smoke weed most the time.

ballantines, prob.
cheap enough and tastes good.

>20
>drink 2 bottles of whisky, play videogames with friends and had a normal hangover in the next day
>27
>half a bottle and the next day I only want to watch something, don't have eyes to play anything

I thought this was a meme, why can't I play a fucking visual novel without puking the next day?

Ah fair enough. That actually reminds me of the time I downed 3/4ths of a bottle of tequila and went on a shitposting spree. I didn't remember passing out but my friends told me I was throwing up while crying until I passed out. I somehow didn't get a hangover the next day.

Gin and Tonics are god tier cocktails and nothin to be ashamed of. Better than most trash cocktails

Smoking eventually started making me really paranoid.

Its roughness is massively overstated; that or I have some strange affinity for malt liquor (I'm 100% white).

Yea I work at a bar in Texas and Newcastle is the only British brown we have. I try a new beer every time I go drinking, since the bar I work at tries to get exclusively Texas stuff (and that Texas had some excellent breweries) that's basically all I've been drinking.

What British beer should I be looking for lad?