What alcoholic drink you enjoy while gaming Sup Forums?

>Mods delete previous thread but leave the 10 or so Autism Effect threads

Fuck em lets keep this civil discussion going

Beer of choice
comes with free game

Dr.pepper and Jacky boy.

Beer. Usually wheat beer of some kind.

none because I don't know of any that taste good

reminds me of Red Strip which I love

I was on a regular nightly diet of eight Miller lites a night.
I broke that tradition and am drinking Dominican rum on the rocks

I usually just drink wine

Beer
pic related

Port wine, i prefer something sweet when playing

The only people I know who like red stripe are always from the internet and never in real life, idk why that is

>8 miller lites / night
i'd slap anyone who called this alcoholism

Bourbon or Red Wine

Beer if I'm playing a survival game.

That's because those threads are about actual games. This is not video games no matter what you say. Mods rightfully has the power to remove it as they should with this one.

It certainly smacked of it. I broke from that five nights ago and the only ramification was an uneasy sleep the first night.
It certainly complicated my mind state

Clearly not a beer drinking. It's an acquired taste. The more you drink it the better it gets.

Yuengling.

Red Stripe isn't really all that special and it doesn't taste too different from something like Yuengling, but theres just something I like about it over other plain lagers

A good beer or some gin and tonic.

Mike's hard lemonade, black cherry flavor.

With a capful of ever clear to really make it hard.

I feel genuinely sorry for the people whose palettes have been so fucked up from a lifetime of chugging sugary soft drinks that they can't enjoy beer. One my my friends is one, drinks vodka and orange juice every time we go out to a bar, sad.

Beer tastes good to me for my first 3 drinks unless it's a shit brand

>Say something nice about Ryder
>LOL NAughty Dog BTFO Bioware
>Would you rather fuck autistic Ryder or cripple Ryder?

Yeah those threads are totally about the discussion of video games

>he enjoys Smirnoff Ice and Mikes Hard Lemonade

Never liked Gin and tonc, but I like to make a pitcher of gin and lemonade with a little bit of mint and then I'm set for the night

Beer drinker here

Smirnoff Ice is delicious. Fuck paying for one every drink though

Not a big fan of gaming drunk\stoned but there was this one time I replayed hardass renegade Shepard ME1-2 in short evening sessions with black\white russian. Somehow it was fitting perfectly
Comfiest ME playthrough I've ever had

Twisted Teas are the only acceptable bitch drink

Smoking cones and drinking the bong water.

$3 of relatively ok liquid and I won't give myself a hangover with a single bottle. BF4 is my go to game, especially since my hands are usually shaky when sober, but really I'll play anything and just enjoy the experience.
Cpt Morgan black spice when I want to get trashed so I can tolerate the games my friends like.

Pear cider.

Try subbing Morgan with Admiral Nelson. Cheaper and better tasting in my opinion

Chocolate martinis. I made them so the basically taste like chocolate milk but sneak up on you real quick.

Will do user, only ever tried Kraken and BS, though at these ABV's I really don't care much for the taste.

are you me? i did the exact same thing during my first time ME2 renegade playthrough, evening sessions too.

Dogfish head 90 minute is pretty great.

Rum Martinez

A good ol Amber Ale here my lads

>tfw mods can hollow knight threads (or let them get overrun with MUH SHILLS posters)
>hurr take it to /vg/ where the general is fucking slow
>botw threads running rampant
>no one sees a problem with this
I like Arrogant Bastard and Stone IPA.

White Russian, made with Bailey's.

If it's really hot out, a cold ale like Blue Moon.

i dont drink

Milk stout

you need some kind of fluid or you'll die though so i don't think i believe you

Session is a pretty decent larger choice. Comes from a good brewery, has a solid lineage, and low in calories for a non light beer.

whiskey
rum
jagermiester

whatever i got around

Stomach problems mean that it's usually cider.

I wish I could drink more than one beer without shitting out my entire digestive tract.

Depends. I normally drink only at by buddies and we end up playing overwatch, rocket league or something together. Haven't really got drunk on my own to play things but I have this whole weekend off and thinking about it.

Like most alcohol, recommend me something to drink? Dunno what to play either...

Absorb moisture through your skin?

>not getting his fluids through osmosis
osmoster race checking in

Doppelbock and a stew or chilli is my Sunday ritual

>Autism Effect threads
>Literally crying because mods aren't deleting vidya while focusing on your dumb drug threads.

*Lager

>drinking the fecal jew

literally, hyper concentrated shit

91% Isopropyl Alcohol

My friends give me shit for drinking blue moon, but it's so good on a summer's day.

If we're talking about red/ amber ales, this shit right here is my go to.
Otherwise I just stick to cinnamon horchata Blue moon or straight shots of fireball.

I can't eat or drink anything high in sugars or fats with out shitting out my entire digestive tract, be thankful it's only beer lol.

Anything that takes the pain away for a while.

>cinnamon horchata Blue moon
I was surprised at how not-terrible that was. Most special flavor popular beers tend to taste like someone just gave the bottle a squirt of flavor syrup, but CHBM could almost pass for a premium seasonal pint.

I only drink water. Everyone else here is a fat fuck.

do they call it the mens room because it tastes like piss

don't drink alcohol because if i forget my shit life for a minute while drunk then i would probably get addicted to it to extreme levels just to not be depressed

Its way cheaper

Is this stuff really that good? I always hear the mens room guys shilling it on the radio.

it was named after a local radio show from the Seattle area.

see

Whiskey or Wine. I have to be careful though. I slam drinks without realizing it and before I know it, I've drank the entire wine bottle or am already drunk off 4 glasses of Jack. Whiskey isn't cheap either, unless you want shit.

I will put Jameson 12 up against any 20 year scotch that costs twice and much, and I will pick good king James every time.

If I'm feeling sleepy, rum and coke (prefer capital morgan's), or coffee with irish cream

If I don't want to get that drunk, just a beer. Preferably a stout or dark ale. DuClaw makes a peanut butter porter that tastes amazing

Your friends are queers and beer snobs.

You better put an orange in it, user. Or not, if you don't want to.

Corona, typically. I'm basic as fuck.

I do like to try buying those odd-brand 6 packs I find at Publix. I'm finding that I like fruity dark ales.

>inhaling the herbal jew

enjoy that serious and costly addiction which only drags your mind into a cloudy pit until you literally become a ghost

Narragansett did a run of these Lovecraft themed beers
The Innsmouth one was my favorite for the short while I could find it

Pic of said peanut butter porter

Nah, A local radio station in my area has a talk show/ variety hour called "the men's room". They've got good enough connections in the area that they were able to mass produce their own beer.

I hated it at first when I first started buying beer I'm 27 now but my taste has changed a lot and I love the stuff now.

Jokes on you, I smoke maybe 4 days in a month, thoroughly enjoy it and it's grown in my back yard without pesticides.

its pleb beer senpai

Blue moon is delicious. What do your friends drink?

of course

It's the only reason I buy oranges.

Surely this guy has done shit besides Rum Martinez.

How come nobody every posts webms of his other stuff?

I found I enjoy their seasonals way better than their normal brew

Blue Moon is fine. It's served at a lot of places. It's an okay Hef. It's typically only a dollar more than Bud or Coors. It's light on the alcohol content but rich enough to leave you satisfied when drinking at a reasonable pace.
I personally grew out of it years ago and am rarely in the mood for it these days, but even at my snobbiest, I'd tell you there's nothing wrong with enjoying Blue Moon. Just don't tout it as anything great and you're alright in my book.

>lived on my own in a condo
>constantly had the entire door of my fridge stocked with Blue Moons
>come home from Chipotle, unwrap my burrito, pop open a BM, and enjoy some Netflix
>roll a joint, spark up, and go to bed

Moving back home and leaving my well-paying job was such a disastrous mistake. Fuck me. Even just reminiscing simple shit like this depresses me right now.

>bum wine
you best be in college or in subsidized housing

My weeb beer.

Why did you do it user?

Gin by itself (depending on brand) or mixed for a g&t or rickey.

The Blue Moon Pumpkin Ale they had a few years back was pretty good.

Haven't tried anything else since though. I'm normally too broke to buy my own beer anymore, so I just drink whatever my friends have when I'm over, which is typically some weird brand hipster flavored garbage I end up pretending to enjoy so I don't get them upset at wasting their shitty expensive beers.

>drink lighter domestic beers for years and despise it
>assume beer just tastes like shit in general
>mfw trying tap guinness for the first time
Basically still a beer pleb, so any recs for anything similar? Bottled guinness for when I'm playing vidya isn't as good so any good similar stouts would be nice to try.

they are all hard alcohol guys only. they are always either drinking rum or jack and coke.

I'm the only one that really likes beer.

Guiness is super watery compared to other stouts. I'm not a stouts guy so I can't name any off the top of my head but if you like what Guiness offers, just try whatever your local brewers offer and you should be fine.

For someone that hasn't drank anything, what would you guys recommend as a good set of things to try?

I want to try an Old Fashioned because Don Draper drinks it.

To follow my dreams and finish school and get my associates in Programming and Analytics.

Ran out of money because couldn't find a job after my initial job fucked me over after the first week (bussing tables at some shit restaurant). Finally found a job (Publix), but the pay was non-negotiable SHIT, and I couldn't afford to continue. Couldn't get FA because I made too much the previous year, and missed the deadline this year.

At this point, schools on the back burner and I'm just trying to get the fuck out of this grocery store and out of my parents house before I murderer everyone inside, burn the place down, and fucking neckmyself in the charred remains with barbed wire.

it's from a youtube channel about japanese bartenders making fancy drinks

if you search rum martinez on youtube, you can find the channel. its actually pretty comfy

If you like Guinness just start exploring other stouts and branch out from there

can of Guiness.

that looks good, I'll have to try it sometime when it's in stock at my local grocery store.

my fuckin dude, red stripe is nice, my roommate introduce me to it

Try either a dark and stormy, vodka and cranberry or just a simple rum and coke.

I'm sorry user, if I had a penny for every person that fell for the dreams meme. I know I'm one of them.

Can you go back to the well-paying job you had?

>For someone that hasn't drank anything
go with something lite. Bud lite, miller lite, etc. Or stick to Wine coolers/ bitch beers. If bud/miller lite does it for you try expanding to ales, burbon, whiskey, or rum. If you prefer the fruitier shit stick to vodka, wine, chardenet / etc

It depends on the game. If im playing some multiplayer shit than i will have a bier. But if im having high quality gaming time than it has to be a whiskey