OPERATION PLAYTRONIC

Sup Forums

I'm sure you've heard about the recent political controversy regarding Playtonic removing JonTron's performance from Yooka Laylee.

Well, it's come to many people's attention that the replacement for JonTron's role will be added via a DAY 1 Patch, and that JonTron's performance in the game is still in the unpatched release. This means that Jon's performance will still be on physical release copies of the game.

WE NEED TO EXTRACT THIS PERFORMANCE FROM THE GAME IN ORDER TO PRESERVE IT!

The only catch is that the Steam version more than likely won't release without that day 1 patch. As such, we'll have to resort to extracting files from either the physical console releases, or hope to god that GOG has an unpatched version on release.

If we can do this, then perhaps we could also make this into a mod to use on future PC versions of the game, thus preserving his performance no matter how often the game is updated.

Whether you agree with JonTron's political stance or not, we can all agree that politically motivated decisions have no place in video game development.

GET READY FOR RELEASE DAY!

k

Fuck these SJWs, it's time to fight back.

Is this the new gamergate?

Hehehe... right with you my men!!!

*pulls out epic sword and a poster of anita sarkasheen dead!!!*

Let's get these bitches!!!

dis gon be gud

count me in

What's the lore behind this image?

Reminder that we are being raided by neofag and /qa/ and that they are false flagging hard as evidenced by this thread.

I have a better idea:
Get real friends instead of pretend youtube friends.

I like the idea of making racist memes of the characters better but you know whatever.

someone put "aryan' in his wiki page, now its gone lol

Have sex

Tell me you're the same as and just being ironic

>"A CAKE BAKERY SHOULDN'T HAVE TO BE FORCED TO MAKE A GAY WEDDING CAKE IF THEY DON'T WANT TO, BUSINESSES HAVE RIGHTS"
>"HOW DARE THEY REMOVE CONTENT FROM THEIR OWN BUSINESS PROPERTY, BOYCOTT"

Alt-right fags wearing hypocrisy on their sleeves yet again

>says immigration policies should be followed and not just allow anyone in
>says wrong fact that rich blacks crime more than poor whites

Based on that alone people have labeled him a racist and now no one will hear any differently. Any questions of him perhaps not being racist is met with "YOURE RACIST TOO YOU NEO NAZI"

These people are out of their fucking minds.

Ignore shills such as these.

Also You post like a woman, tits or gtfo

>supporting a nazi

Why are you even bothering?
Sup Forums is so full of Reddit and NeoGAF that it may as well not be a part of Sup Forums

Wait, this game is forty fucking bux?
JonnyTranny or not...

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We need to keep politics out of video games which is why I support jontron who brought up politics in video games.

>don't even care that much about Jontron being in the game to begin with
>just love watching some cuck indie developers crash and burn

Makes my dick rock hard. Aligning yourself with SJWs never ends well. Just look at what happened to crooked Hillary

Sup Forums go home

It's a falseflagger. Isn't it obvious?

I hate it when Youtubers get shoehorned in to shit anyway so I'm glad he's been removed. As long as he wasn't replaced by someone from fucking Game Grumps.

There's literally nothing wrong with that picture.

they have the right

i also have the right to take my business elsewhere

the beauty of freedom

fuck off

==================
=====R E A D =======
==================
IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THIS CHANGE YOU ARE 100% ENTITLED FOR A REFUND

IF STEAM: REQUEST A REFUND AS NORMAL, SINCE YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE GAME YOU CAN COME UP WITH ANY EXCUSE AND YOU WILL GET REFUNDED

IF KICKSTARTER: YOU HAVE NO MEANS TO GET A REFUND THROUGH KICKSTARTER AND THE YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH A CHARGE BACK. LET ME EXPLAIN

When you pledge to a project on kickstarter 10% of the pledge goes directly to kickstarter and 90% goes to the creator. When you Charge back a pledge all 100% of your pledge comes directly from the creator. KS gets to keep your money, and since the transaction was through them they lose nothing and you gain your money back. Charge backing only effects the creator. You are at ZERO risk of being charged with fraud, and Playtonics can not dispute any claim because the claim is between the credit card company and KS.
==========
THANK YOU
=========
STAY CUTE!~

I just stole this post from another thread

>Pirate DRM Free GOG release (that hopefully still has JonnyTronny)
>Bask in playing the superior version of the game

Can someone explain to me WHY Jontron suddenly went nuts? Like, he always struck me as a jolly dude who stayed away from political talk and just played video games. Then suddenly he goes on this rant about immigrants? Was he just fed up of everyone being a liberal, or what?

>I'm sure you've heard about the recent political controversy regarding Playtonic removing JonTron's performance from Yooka Laylee.
No, I haven't.
>we can all agree that politically motivated decisions have no place in video game development
No we can't. They're a private company; they can do what they want.

>someone ACTUALLY took the time to write out this shit
My fucking sides.

>Not supporting nazis

Listen cocksucker. If they were gonna remove JonTron because they wanted to they would have done it the instant this shit came to light, not days after the fact once NeoFAGs started grilling the developers' Twitters.

Alternatively, you could vote with your wallet (you know, the thing that leftists are willing to do), cancel my preorder, and sent them an email telling them WHY I am no longer interested in spending my money on the game, and that the company will not see a single cent from me until Jon's voice is added back in.

But that takes discipline. Better to just give them your money and then modify their game so that you can play it the way you want to. Surely, this will make the company learn their lesson.

sjws literally pushed him into stating his beliefs

>Fire an employee as stated within the bounds of his contract
>THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE, I CANNOT POSSIBLY ACCEPT THIS
>in a game where he probably spoke gibberish anyway

Holy fuck does anyone know how these things work? Not everything is a personal fucking attack on everything you hold dear. You probably weren't going to get the game, and if you weren't you weren't going to pay forty fucking dollars for it just because Jontron was in it for ten minutes.

Your right to free speech only means you cannot legally be censored. This company, like it or not, is well within their rights.

I promise you, fucking promise you that Sup Forums would be hooting if an SJW got removed from a project for being an SJW.

>Was he just fed up of everyone being a liberal, or what?

I know I would have been. Maybe he doesn't like the whole E-celeb thing and decided to risk it all on this.

>yooka laylee
the banjo lizard/bat rip off?
who the fuck cares, and what's the deal with jontron lately

They targeted gamers.

Gamers.

We're a group of people who will sit for hours, days, even weeks on end performing some of the hardest, most mentally demanding tasks. Over, and over, and over all for nothing more than a little digital token saying we did.

We'll punish our selfs doing things others would consider torture, because we think it's fun.

We'll spend most if not all of our free time min maxing the stats of a fictional character all to draw out a single extra point of damage per second.

Do these people have any idea how many controllers have been smashed, systems over heated, disks and carts destroyed 8n frustration? All to latter be referred to as bragging rights?
These people honestly think this is a battle they can win? They take our media? We're already building a new one without them. They take our devs? Gamers aren't shy about throwing their money else where, or even making the games our selves.

They think calling us racist, mysoginistic, rape apologists is going to change us? We've been called worse things by prepubescent 10 year olds with a shitty head set. They picked a fight against a group that's already grown desensitized to their strategies and methods. Who enjoy the battle of attrition they've threatened us with. Who take it as a challange when they tell us we no longer matter.

Our obsession with proving we can after being told we can't is so deeply ingrained from years of dealing with big brothers/sisters and friends laughing at how pathetic we used to be that proving you people wrong has become a very real need; a honed reflex.

Gamers are competative, hard core, by nature. We love a challange. The worst thing you did in all of this was to challange us. You're not special, you're not original, you're not the first; this is just another boss fight.

He was secretly crazy but recently decided to let it loose.

>Was he just fed up of everyone being a liberal
Basically yes. He was tired of being shamed into feeling a certain way.

JonTron advertises their game and they go and pull this shit?

Have you seen how batshit crazy liberals have become lately? Jon needed to make sure no one was lumping him in with those loonies.

He wasn't an employee retard. Do more research.

Except he fucking didn't. Even the "Apology" video was unlisted, and he kept that shit to twitter and third party youtube channels.

Can somebody post the "DON'T FUCK WITH US" Buckley comic for maximum shitposting experience?

Arin turned into a cuck after his FAS gf brainwashed him into being full blown homo nu male, Thats the point he went full Sup Forums

if you really want to stick it to Playtonic for fucking over JonTron like that, meme this villain until it becomes a recognized hate symbol by the ADL

>Political decisions have no place in videogames
Why not? Honestly you're delusional if you think this is unique and game developers should be free to do what they want.

Yes, Akhmed! I agree! Let us all buy this game and show we value the 1st Amendment and diversity together!

Here we go again

Not your personnel army, faggot

>I promise you, fucking promise you that Sup Forums would be hooting if an SJW got removed from a project for being an SJW.
This has literally never happened so it's a nonissue.

>it's still shitposting even if it's ironic.

>someone bought up politics? Well he play's videogames which means he's bringing it into games!!!
>fucking tard

Refunded, don't want to support censorship

#EchsOutForJonTron

how do I meme this? I only use Sup Forums atm :3

It's crazy how something so small can result in the biggest retard fest ever. Jon doesn't even care, yet people from both sides keep adding more fuel to the fire.

Look buddy I'm not a big fan of Sup Forums either but you false-flagging like this isn't helping anything.

You're only going to make the situation worse.

Also stop flaseflagging.

Playtonic already got all their money from Kikestarter, and the game has gone gold. Not only do they not have to worry about losing money, but if they did, they could spin it as the alt-right affecting the game's sale's performance, which would only get more and more SJWs to buy the game in retaliation.

I say pirate the game if you want to play it, and go along with what the OP is proposing if you really want JonTron's performance so bad.

>Listen cocksucker.
You know what? I'm not going to listen.

How about you GROW UP and stop calling people names. This isn't fucking middle school.

So whats the story here im out of the loop.

SJWs need to be removed from this earth. So yes, it would be a victory if that happened to one of them.

this pasta is already stale mate
>gamergate cringe is back
no fuck off, I want tumbrl AND Sup Forums to leave

somebody name a more embarrassing hobby than video games. I'll wait

100% Autism

why are there 6 threads on this up right now. who cares about a washed up game reviewer and a bad kickstarter game

They targeted gamers.

Gamers.

shut up cocksmoker

How about you GROW UP and stop cussing. This isn't middle school.

Why not meme this, and also preserve his performance? A sort of double stinger.

Daw, you triggered the wee baby. Probably got bullied a lot as a kid, the pathetic worm.

This is not your private army you fucking imbecile stop sucking up to celebrities,

Literally literally literally go back to your cesspool, also lmao, operation? Kys

>dedicates his life to video games
>has millions of dedicated followers
>has witnessed the many, many times a youtuber's personal opinions can get him into hot water because of his celebrity status
The only retarded thing here is JonTron for not knowing what was going to happen.

While you lived under your little rock and the mods banned any discussion on Sup Forums, shit happened that pushed a lot of neutral people into polarized political views.

Lot's of retards on the leftist spectrum tried to censor Jon for his jokes/opinions on Twitter and he got fed up with that.

is this your first day on Sup Forums, bud?

Posting on Sup Forums.

Fuck off back to tumblr.

Why don't you just listen and believe faggot?

Any charge backs come directly from their pocket, they still lose money.

That's not even censorship.

Leftists asked a question, presuming an answer. When he finally answered, they didn't like it and attacked him. This, coupled with the hit piece that got Pewdiepie, made Jon realize that it was likely only a matter of time before the same thing happened to him. So he doubled down and became open about it outside of his videos.

fag

Collecting body pillows. Wow, that was hard.

Nobody is saying it's illegal, they're saying it's retarded. An extremely vocal minority were the only people that had a problem, and they caved.

Now they have a bigger mess on their hands.

The nazis were degenerates, you simpleton.

>expecting legions of Sup Forumsirgins to buy a copy en masse

this has got to be the worst, most desperate, most pathetic shilling attempt i have ever fucking seen

cumming on figures

NANI?!

I literally cannot tell anymore if you people are being serious or not

Remember comrades, if you see a liberal talking about videogames, playing videogames, or making videogames... REPORT IT to your nearest GG station.
These people do NOT belong in OUR hobby so report all liberal behavior on sight.

Stay strong, we are with you.

go back to fucking reddit if you expect people to not be asshats on the internet

I'm guessing the Pewds incident was the last straw that finally pushed him to reveal his own beliefs, huh?