Be godlike hanzo

>be godlike hanzo
>do over 50% of the team damage regularly
>constant double and triple kills
>wipes with ult
>hold back entire offenses by yourself
>do tons of single man pushes
>still get blamed for loss

I left the game at launch because of this. Came back today. Same shit still going on. Where does the hanzo is shit meme come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kR3HFEeC3_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are u me

Stop playing fucking shitty games you fucking piece of shit

jej

youtube.com/watch?v=kR3HFEeC3_E

I feel your pain user. I've had a 30 solo kill game with Hanzo and still been blamed for the loss. It's insane.

I can appreciate a good hanzo that does this. If we lose we lose as a team so its irrelevant how many kills. But its obnoxious to blame one person.
30 kills is great but if it doesnt help with the win then its useless.

I know this feel as Torb yet get called a troll

best to just not have chat

People still play this game?

Torb if placed right can fucking hold a whole team back. If it makes a win then thats their fault for not being good.

30 solo kills is asking more than enough of a sniper. If the team isn't winning off of that then it's someone else on the team failing.

>27% accuracy
>3% of which were crits
>74% of which were final blows
Wow, I'm not even going to mention those deaths, you are shite.

The 3% crits thing is really bad. But accuracy doesn't matter as much with a hanzo because a good hanzo hangs a lot of arrows to suppress teams from moving forward.

30 kills again doesnt matter .

Hanzo isn't shit, 99% of people are total dogshit playing as him.

The "Hanzo is shit" meme comes form the fact that 99% of Hanzos are shit.

You are right. 30 kills in and of itsself is meaningless. But if a hanzo is racking up 30 SOLO kills hes helping his team. There's no 2 ways around it. He isn't getting solo kills by playing back. It means hes playing fast and aggressively and taking more people out than everyone else on his team.

If only this was a death match style game where kills = wins.

But that's not the fucking case, you fucking retard. You're no better than the faggots in WSG who stand mid-field and fight the same bots that spawns and purposely runs towards the opposing GY just so it doesn't get booted for inactivity, and then when the match is a loss you brag about your shit kill ratio that didn't help in any capacity.

see
If you are wiping teams by yourself without an ult you are doing the most you fucking can for your team you idiot.

>Most Hanzo players are horrible.
This is a fact. But the reason you'll forever get blamed for a loss is much simpler than that. There's always a better option.

>76 can melt barriers, tanks, and heal himself
>76 can melt squishies and keep his healers protected
>Genji and Tracer can harass the backline limiting the amount of healing the enemy team is getting allowing your team to push

Hanzo isn't as reliable as any of the three mentioned above either. Hitscan and close range damage is much more reliable than long range sniper projectile, especially with the amount of barriers in the game atm

I face tons of great Hanzos, and all I can think is "wow, if they were that good on a good hero they'd be able to climb in ranked"

Doesn't mean shit if you lose.

Kills doesnt get the payload.

And if he's doing all that and still loses, then those 30 solo elims don't matter as much as people pretend.

Whats important is getting those elims at the right time, on the right targets while your teammates are alive. Hanzo can get picks all he wants, with nothing to follow up it's meaningless.

You can sit on the fucking payload looking like fucking legolas with an aimbot and people will still blame you for the loss. You guys are only proving my point.

If your team doesn't know how to capitalize on a wipe, dead or alive, they are shit. The loss isn't automatically the fault of the hanzo.

>Hanzo sits back spamming arrows and gets a pick
>Meanwhile his tanks are still walking back from spawn
>"Wow why didn't you guys push"
>Proceeds to do this 30 times

Yup. So useful.

What point? You said the match was a loss. So regardless of how well you played, it doesn't fucking matter. So what some people bitched? Get over it, you're choosing to play a character that has the stigma of being one of the worst due to attracting some of the worse. Man the fuck up and play another round.

That's not how a wipe works.

You sound like one of those dps kiddies on warcraft

Except snipers are never on the payload or on point. They are always standing 5 feet off of it like the idiots they are. Stop complaining cause you get called out for not playing the objective

I know there are good hanzos. Just never in my team god damn it.

>Man the fuck up and play another round.

I will but you are a fucking faggot if you don't pay attention to the actual effectiveness of the player.

Effectiveness means shit if you lose.

>pay attention to the actual effectiveness of the player.
It's kind of hard when all we have is meme medals and that stupid ambiguous fire mechanic.

You made no point. Headhunting doesnt always help.

>Stop complaining cause you get called out for not playing the objective

Actually I was honeslty the only one playing the objective. I switched to Mercy after to heal and the same people that were bitching about hanzo were all running around like a bunch of ADHD children doing nothing effective at all.

I usually get pretty good obj time when I play as Hanzo.

I dunno maybe because I'm a veteran FPS player... it's not that hard for me to tell. If I see a players name in the top right corner constantly just mowing down people while playing the objective id assume he's good.

>playing Junkrat
>literally holding the point by myself in overtime concussion mining myself around like a retard and throwing cricket balls in people's face
>still 5v1
>kill 3
>die
>"That retard threw the game playing as junkrat."

I don't know what people want from me.

>be godlike hanzo

Thats nothing try going symmetra
"really symm?"
"tele is worthless"
"Why a sym"
"no we lose"

After getting player of the game
"lol nice "aim" symmetra"
"lol what did he even do!?"
"good job holding that mouse button."
"wow such skill.."

And this from people that could not do the same shit i do with symmetra.

OP here. I had that happen to me so many times during the first couple months after launch. It's amazing when people double down after insulting you the whole game and you were the only worthwhile player.

Huntsman Snipers were shit in TF2 then, and they're still shit in nu-TF2 now.

>I dunno maybe because I'm a veteran FPS player
Now I'm convinced you have some serious Dunning–Kruger effect going on.
Eat shit.

I've been carried by a Hanzo exactly once in 400 levels and it was an obvious smurf

I still don't mind seeing them as long as they're communicative and withhold their ult, as I play a lot of Zarya

could you do the same before the buff, if not get the fuck out of here. shes beyond ez modo now

Is the superiority complex only with PC players? Maybe because so many console players aren't worth shit allows the small amount of worthwhile players actually give credit where it's due.

Nope. Ex champion CS player. Literally inapplicable to me.

I think the elephant in the room with OW in general is it's a lot of PC player's first FPS. Most of the core FPS players are on CSGO or Quake. I don't know why I come on Sup Forums and bitch about players with shit battle awareness.

I carry my team with Hanzo at least one out of every four wins. The only time I've ever received recognition was from wiping a team twice in a row. And I've only done that once so I've only received recognition once.

Dude i am 35 and I grew up with ut,ut2k3/k4 and quake and played exclusively 1on1 duells mid to highskill on #utduell and mokum sometimes with people like wizz, or mousesports members while having a average 27% hitscan shock rifle aim. Overwatch is babies first competitive shooter by comparison.
So Yeah -_- i didnt even need 1/5 of my training and ut skill to get where i am in overwatch with a supposed shit character.

>"if you don't carry 5 retards you're the shit one"
Fuck off.

>This is what Hanzo players believe

Well, if you actually spent your time in the fucking point or moving the payload (you know, the actual goal of the game and not collecting medals) with a reliable character instead of killing shitty Torbjorns and Junkrats, your team might have won.

no really if you cant work out how to play the objective, you are shit

hmmm

if u replace "hanzo" with "hunter" and "loss" with "wipe" something seems familiar

He's not helping the team if all he's doing is getting clean-up kills after the rest of his team has done all the damage and dies. If the Hanzo is getting kills BEFORE the team moves in, then yeah he's worth while.

99% of Hanzos don't understand this and just go DURRR I HAVE GOLD I AM GEWD?

No moron, your team died because you weren't a useful player. Random scattershots on the point when the enemy has 40% health doesn't make you useful, especially when they respawn and come back before your team can regroup.

See I don't understand at all what blizzard was thinking when they made this game. It looks easy to pick up but hard to master with a casual laid back and fun atmosphere, but then they put in these obligatory skill ratings and make everything competitive for the sake of being competitive which results in a community that could make a bunch of moba addicted russians blush

Reminder to mute everyone if you are playing with strangers

Oh fuck.

Cuz you're not as good as you think. Some Hanzo players are good. The majority are dogshit. Everyone would much rather have a Soldier or a Mcree.

The only time a Hanzo is worthwhile is to combo with Zarya.

>the cancer that is killing overwatch: the post

learn how a team game works fag

Idk OP.
I stopped blaming hanzo's I while ago.
Shitty a mass hanzo's where a thing at one point, but rank has just kinda sorted those out like the rest.

Also 1 hero pick limit maximizes hanzo stupidity. After getting 2 teams of nothing but 5 hanzo's on rank in the early days everything seems mild in comparison.

whats some really loud and annoying youtube videos i can spam over mic when im throwing a match as attack torb

Only people who do this in comp are sombra mains

Maybe you are, but I've never met one that really was.

>hanzo
>have arrows with a hitbox of a log
>get headshots in the shoulder
>miss entirely and get a hit
>be lucky enough to have a useful Ult unlike others
>one minor move is basically the other snipers Ult
>hit people blindly around a corner with RNG shot so they can't even take cover from a sniper
I mean fuck at least junkrat has to be good at Peggle to hit people in cover.

Its nice to have a good Hanzo, but lets be real he has a very useful toolbox of moves and projectiles with huge hitboxes. Should give him a slight zoom and actually require fuckers to aim.

Nobody cares that the damn Mercy or Rein take 50% of the teams damage and get the gold for objective time, because that shit doesn't make a cool potg. Neither does that sneaky Junkrat/Pharah/Genji that foregoes the kill count to flank over and take the point out from under the opponents.

Sometimes you should get credit for wracking up a body count keeping fire on the enemy to choke them off. Other times its a failure to fill a role that could push or a failure to stop shooting for a high score and go get on the damn point even if it means you may get taken out to chance for that overtime win.

So yea a high damage amount can mean something, but often means jack shit. And every god damn game has a Hanzo and Genji. Oh so rarely is it what the team needs and even rarer is it the reason for a win. It happens but almost never.

Hanzo isn't supposed to be used long range. He is best at mid-range. Players with poor positioning and trying to not-Widow as Hanzo is indeed an issue that makes him so stigmatized, particularly in low ELOs like silver.

>play attack torb
>build turret on payload
>armor up the tank
>armor up the healer
>if they die enemy will close in
>hit Q
>I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me
>right click them all dead
Yea not seeing why people trash torb on offense.

From bad players that insist on picking him?

Payload Torb is massively underrated.

Are those kills confirmed?

Hell yea this guy gets it. Its like having a bastion on the payload that can also buff and get down to pinch opponents from two directions by himself. And his Ult makes him a temporary tank if the main one falls.

for good reason

Moving turret strat is the best thing for torb. I love playing him on volkskaya and Hollywood.

If you were godlike hanzo, you would be in GM. If you were in GM people wouldn't generally blame you for choosing hanzo unless you deliberately fuck it up

nice blog bro