youtube.com/watch?v=aX2KNyaoNV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is fucking horrific

LOL

DEER FUCK GOD IM GONNA THROW UP

ughhhhhhhhhhhh
burn it

ITS MEGA TIME!

isint megaman like cyborg whit human face like robocop or is the armor just suit.

LOL

JUST

(chorus: it's mega time!)

that video thumbnail is someone's fetish

>a tiny scientist dude lives inside megaman

>first they got MN9
>now this
off yourselves mega man fags
and take metroid fags with you

They can't do this... can they???

Miss me yet?

Is this the same artist that did Paw Patrol?

>It's mega time!
>IT'S MEGA TIIIME

I'm fucking dying! This is worse than the Pac-Man cartoon from a few years ago!

We just had Samurai Jack.

>MEGANIZE ME
>IT'S MEGA TIME

There will be people that defend it and compare it to Ruby Spears, which is even worse than the fact that this is how the show wanted to adapt Megaman / "Aki Light"

Also noticed how the 8-Bit Megaman was retouched to look somewhat like the new character design, though they should have inverted the colors or something. And I think this is the first time I've noticed how new design has X's helmet look with the eyebrow detail, and the new teal eyes are a blend of Classic's blue and X's green, which has me wondering what's really up with all this, on top of how his coloring is like X's with the upper body armor and pant legs.

I think they should have just adapted X as a show at this rate and had Axl Mini to fuck with people

I wonder who could be behind this...

I was always under the impression he was a robot hunting robots. That was damn sure the case in Mega Man X. The various story/cartoon adaptations of Mega Man however confuse the matter. So while I'm sure about X being a reploid robot fuck, I'm less sure with the original blue bomber.

Why is megaman a little beaner child? Diversity?

Remind me again why couldn't they just use the original design?

I think he is also a robot in this show, but he can change between looking human and his megaman form.

It looks perfectly fine to me. What's so JUST about it?

i actually want to cry a little bit

I took some junk of wikipedia.
>Rock was created as Dr. Light's lab assistant. His purpose was a general-purpose tool user. Simply by studying how a tool was used, he could mimic its use using a Variable Tool System, thus making him the ideal lab assistant.

>Realizing that it would be very difficult for the armies to stop Wily without harming the city, Dr. Light knew something had to be done. Due to his programmed sense of right and wrong, Rock volunteered to be converted from his current state as a lab assistant into a fighting robot. Thus, from that day forth, he became known as "Mega Man" (Rockman in Japan).

Megaman is a spic now.

They probably consider it too '80s and too dorky.

ugh this looks like shit but then 8bit megaman appeared for 3 seconds and i love it now.

All I ever wanted was something similar to the Megaman 8 opening and cutscenes.

What a self disrespecting medium video games are

Megaman fans eternally BTFO

im so glad X is still safe
normal megaman is fucking shit anyway

ITS JUST TIME

(Just tiiime)

>x is still safe
Because it's dead, and that's all I want for normal megaman, to be a part of my childhood I can keep inside my heart and remember fondly.

>mfw waiting for the inevitably fuck up on Roll's design

ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION

Oh god this is even worse than I imagined.

This makes the 90s cartoon look like a faithful adaption in comparison.

>normal megaman is fucking shit anyway
Your opinion is wrong and I do not respect it

X is the star of MvC:I. He is coming back babe

AND I THINK YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT

>the ruby spears cartoon is more faithful than this one
but how

Jesus Christ...

They could have used BN canon.
They could have used MM1-10 canon.
They could have used MMZ/MMX canon.
They could have used MML canon.
Why would they fucking go through the trouble of making something so completely divorced from ANY of the fucking source material?

>mfw Roll is black

Does any franchise have as much hate towards it's fans as Megaman?
Genuinely curious.
Remember what Megaman looked like in one of these fighting games where they thought it would be funny to do the american box-art version?

you are like little babby, watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=-OINtcYyanY

NIGGANIZE ME!!

It's like the exact same show too qhich is even more sad

>Megan-ize me

Don't worry, I'll stop Dr. Wily!!

>Trailer is complete with Megaman sprite offing himself

It's like they know

MEGA JUST

Meganize me daddy!

Do we ever get anime that reflect what fans think a certain game's anime should look like? Even pokemon, the biggest game ever, got some baby cartoon that doesn't looks like the game at all.

FUCKING LEAFS STOP RUINING EVERYTHING I LOVE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>MM isn't a robot boy anymore
>he is now Sailor Moon tier

Pokémon actually got Origins

>sailor moon tier
I wish, it's more like modern Ben 10 and PPG tier.

...After about 16 years of said baby cartoon.

What's worse?

youtube.com/watch?v=3ufVQIUEiYc

Bad writing and quality issues aside, they actually tried to be similar to the original in some way.

This new one is worse, much much MUCH worse.

the intro was atleast decent

youtube.com/watch?v=W6ofXo6l7dE

>silent alarm

The 90's cartoon was kinda faithful. Well mostly.

this shit is worst than the captain n megaman. Also using the nes sprite for the intro is triggering me.

>all the faggots bandwagoning

This doesn't look that bad at all.
It is fucking 2017 right now, get over your dumb "Crapcom" hate disorder already. It is absolutely embarrassing to read your posts.

>implying Roll will even appear

This isn't Rock, it is Aki.
His partner is already estabilished to be that Mini Megaman thing. Roll was never even mentioned in any interview, she isn't going to have an expy there.

That was just in legends or whatever entry where he was a miner or some shit

Not the first time Megaman got a retarded cartoon adaptation.

as long as it isn't a kids cartoon that tries to teach shit it'll be alright. I'm 22 I don't need to learn how to share and shit fuck you cartoons. I'm looking at you caillou

how fucking dare they attempt to link it back to the games "oh look at us we've got an 8-bit mega man with the wrong sounds we're still looking at the source material" no you shat all over it at least acknowledge that for fucks sake

I thought it sounded like "MEGA-NIZE ME!"

The issue was that back in the 80's and 90's it was made by adults that didn't know a god damn thing about video games. Today most of the people working on this was or at least knew gamers. So bad video game adaptation now will always be worse than adaptation then.

>land sounds are replaced with shot sounds
>shot sounds are replaced with laser 'pews'
only thing they got right was the logo and death sound

dont forget they only used his jumping and shooting sprite instead of normal jumping

Fuck them for that 8 bit megaman part

>probably not even going to be bad enough to meme about
>probably just going to be forgotten forever in painful mediocrity

Merch driven shows were also more common and not expected to completely adhere to the source as materials like design sheets and series bibles were harder to share across the world on short notice. It was also before the anime boom, so people were scared kids might not like this whole "Japanimation" thing.

This shit has no excuse. Fuck, his new name is meant to make him sound MORE Japanese.

could have at least ripped and used the sprites from a spritesheet.

What I don't understand is why when people make cartoons of games, they ask the fandom of the game about what the fans want to see.

Sonic Boom is only as good as it is because it makes itself aware to things within its fandom.

At least he's on-model in the older cartoon

Honourable mention: Astro Boy
youtube.com/watch?v=hfr-48LJ-yI

>Make classic megaman some schoolboy taken from that other MM comic nobody talks about
>Make him look like shit
>Even change his name
>Probably even HAVE RMs mostly
>Just Ben 10 again but with a Megaman skin
>B-But wait at least we used the classic sound effects!

*won't

> that goatse thumbnail

>Nintendo handled both Mega Man and Cloud better than their respected owners
Fuck this whole thing

I'm in dire need of some anti-rage

youtube.com/watch?v=aX2KNyaoNV4

>Meganize me!
>the background track just keeps repeating "Meganize me!" as well

No one will ever miss you.

I hope you're right, it's better to not see her tainted by this shitshow.

Even Volnutt is there

Kinda sad really

if I looked at this picture on its own I wouldn't understand at all what it's trying to say, some of those designs are normal

You guys ready to stop Doctuh Wahwee?