What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

yeah who gives a shit? It's just noises. Why spend money on grant kirkhope? They could have gotten anybody to make the music! It's just sounds. It doesn't matter who makes them.

Hes still in A Hat In Time

Haha. What was he going to voice, anyways

So why even remove him if his voice acting was so irrelevant?

Looking forward to Yooka Laylee at all seems pretty idiotic desu.

>schilling
>SHILLING
HE'S A SHILL

They probably thought that they would have missed the controversy, but the irony is now they are in bigger controversy, thanks to Jontron and drama autists.

When will businesses learn?

Imagine being a middle aged guy talking about video games on twitter

great another "literal who"

Ruin the bastard

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE GAME IS ABOUT
is it indietrash

Damn... He made silly noises... His power... Is too great... How will Jontron recover..?

Curt "I wasted all of my money funding a shit game" Scholling's son? People are outraged on principle, of which playtonics actions set a poor precedent. They used JonTron when it was useful to him and then tried to cash in on his negative attention for their own gain. What did he mean? He's virtue signaling.

>His name is literally Schilling
You're gonna go far kid.

>tfw Sup Forumsfags get just as triggered as sjwfags over petty bullshit that doesn't directly impact their lives

What a cynical faggot. Jesus Christ, twitter gets the worst out of people sometimes

>it all Jontron and drama autists fault and not theirs for just ignoring it

If it wasn't that big a deal then why remove him in the first place? You went from getting a few bad comments on twitter and tumblr to alienating a shirt on of people who would actually have bought the game.
Never betray your demographic. Be like Chick-fil-A. They're pretty much anti gay in an era where that's social suicide, yet they're the most successful fast food chain today.

Modern Banjo Kazooie
Basically just a colorful kids game sold on nostalgia