Play Vidya

>play Vidya
>Talk to myself, like I'm doing a let's play on Youtube

Anyone else do this?

I don't play vidya

no, just you

I don't do a full on commentary, but I'll comment on things from time to time.

No but sometime I fake interview like I'm some celebreity or an important person and shit.

I'm 25 and never achieved something worthwhile in my life

why do you browse Sup Forums

I do this too. Sometimes I'm a musician, sometimes I'm an actor, sometimes I'm a video game developer. I don't know how to do any of those things though. 26.

Same
sometimes I get self conscious about how i'm playing a game too as if someone was actually watching me

because i hate myself

We aren't watching you. Now continue about your day as if no one was watching you. Because we aren't. Really.

sometimes yeah, it helps me perform better sometimes even though I would actually never be confident enough to be a youtube lets player or twitch gamer.

I want to stop so bad tho but faking things like that and also faking shit when I'm about to sleep is the only way to ease the pain.

It's childish and pathetic but I think it helps

>play Vidya
>Talk to girl because if I don't she is just going to keep asking questions about the game

I tried doing it but I always stumble and bumble over my words and saliva builds up and I end up drooling.

>puts black/electrical tape over my laptop's webcam
fbi agent: god fucking damnit, all this tech foiled by electrical tape. every single time...

holy shit I'm not alone
>tfw you pretend to be interviewed

I sometimes find myself explaining game mechanics as if I was trying to teach someone else how to play.

I like to pretend that I'm doing an E3 presentation of the game to people seeing it for the first time.

Always. Probably because I'm lonely and depressed.

>in between session of playing a shooter
>when clear rooms, point imaginary gun around corners and take out the tangos
>between sessions of playing a fighter
>kick, punch enemies that are all in my mind, preform my special moves

Am I an autistic?

It helps distract yourself from your thoughts. When your brain isn't occupied, you start worrying about stupid shit that isn't really that big a deal. Sometimes I can't get something stupid out of my head and I have some anxiety and can't fall asleep. But most of the time, I do stupid shit like we're describing to stay distracted.

I also sometimes watch a random YouTube video I've already seen a million times. It gets so incredibly boring that I end up falling asleep, it really is as simple as that sometimes. Not sure if anyone else does that.

You've only taped over the surveillance equipment they wanted you to see.

I'll curse, and if I get extremely outplayed I sometimes clap

I don't have autism so no, I don't do that

I shit talk the enemies out loud but I've never been into the lets play meme so no.

As a teen when I listened to a song I liked I would always imagine myself playing it in front of my whole school, I guess that's close enough.

I do that with Friends

>talking to friends on voice chat
>purposely do ridiculous stuff like pull my dick out and rub my nipples just to be the exact opposite of what they're imagining me doing on the other end

>As a teen when I listened to a song I liked I would always imagine myself playing it in front of my whole school, I guess that's close enough.
HA! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

I did the same shit

No. When I get mad I start screaming though.

Autism.

>Play vidya
>Can't articulate an intelligible conversation whatsoever

Being a youtuber is for faggots anyways

pocket sand!

Let's get really pathetic, Sup Forums
>pretend youtubers are your friends
>imagine conversing with them on a variety of topics
>everyone loves you and your witty banter

I am the mary sue of my own life.

>you accidentally start streaming yourself on steam
>get banned

I fabricate flaws for my imaginary self, but everyone is understanding and accepting of them, believing I am reasonable.

whatever floats your boat my dude

>tfw you pretend to have a TED talk in front of hundreds of people and act like you made the discovery of the millenium

Other than shouting "bitch" or other shit when the game is being cheap, no I don't. You must be playing really boring games.

Second
Also second

God it feels weird knowing other people do this type of shit.

Anyone else ever imagine being praised for some kind of miracle breakthrough in science or technology? In my weaker moments I imagine curing cancer AND aids

>I also sometimes watch a random YouTube video I've already seen a million times
Yes, and the way Youtube presents you with those exact types of videos when you go there makes it even easier to do it.

>imagine being a successful game dev/filmmaker/musician/author
>imagine being interviewed and talking about my work in detail

>play Vidya
>Talk to myself, like I'm the character I'm playing as
I do this.

Well I always go to the same ones. Among them are some Photoshop tutorial that I first watched about ten years ago, and some unboxing video. Not even close to interesting videos, which is the whole point. I just bore myself to sleep.

To shitpost up the board.

No, of course not.

I only do it in my head like a normal person.

Shit. I do that form time to time when I'm alone. I try to make it normal in my mind to say it's "practice" if I ever get in that situation. It's a bullshit reason though. Guess it makes me feel important or something. Or maybe I'm just fucked in the head.

No, when I'm cooking something I've got Alton Brown in my head

>imagine myself being Sup Forums's guy

when i'm alone and off mic I talk like a twitch streamer to myself

>that dream where your teeth fall out
>that dream where you're fighting someone but your punches don't do anything
>that dream you have about Sup Forums

Yup. Done it plenty of times before. Can't now. Live with my girlfriend and she caught me doing it one time and asked me who the hell I was talking to.

>constantly talk to myself
>literally will get into a debate with myself
>role play the opposing person during said conversation
>gf constantly notices and calls me out, calls me weird
>actually use the material in self convo when talking to people
>mfw easily win upcoming disagreements cuz I practice them out

Talking to yourself is the best
>

>tfw I've had dreams about posting on this shithole
Probably a sign I should leave, but fuck me, right?

Me neither

>tfw you dream about a game you've had on your mind and it's way better than the game itself because you're actually experiencing it

dreamed I was in Silent Hill and hoo-boy that was one hell of a nightmare.

>imagine being in a room with Sup Forumstards, everyone watching me play

guilty

What does it say about one's self esteem when being held in high regard by these assholes would count as a high note?

I talk to myself when playing vidya but also while being alone.

Being a lonely neet with a distant family is a painful pleasure

It helps to keep my speech 'social' (to normalfag standards)

Yeah, I do this OP. I think I'd be a pretty fuckin' good streamer. I just don't have the equipment.